They Must Protest

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: They Must Protest

The team is getting smoked and your gonna cry about the Refs?  Give me a break.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Some bad calls happen every week. Some for us and some against us. We must over come them. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Either way we need to over come. Looks like 21-3. BB will make some adjustments and the D will create a TO. Game long from be over. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Protest what?????? we r playing for a one or two seed and a bye for playoffs and we have done nothing but take the field. We r getting beat in every faucet of the game . Good D beats Good O everytime.....ITS LIKE THE GIANTS PLAYERS IN 9ERS UNIFORMS.....very poor showing .....we play terrible from behind..............bed time

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to thehub's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Either way we need to over come. Looks like 21-3. BB will make some adjustments and the D will create a TO. Game long from be over. 

[/QUOTE]

Disagree. This game is clearly over.  This was obviously in the bag when Hightower stripped the ball in the 1st qtr and for some mysterious reason both the announcers and the refs acted like it was clearly an incomplete pass when it was clearly the opposite only for Hochuli to claim it wasn't reviewable??? WTF?  The RB clearly caught ball, had possession and tried to run.

Again, disturbing.

This game is over.

[/QUOTE]

Well if it  then it is. No worries! We are in the playoffs and that's when the season starts and ends. However, if you think, really think, this game (the nfl) then why watch? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

That hightower play was an incomplete. He didn't take three steps or make a football move.

Quit blaming the refs. Typical sore loser behavior. We get calls our way from time to time too.

Pats are getting their as#@s handed to them right now. Need to step it up second half

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Ginn reacted the way he did because it hit him!

[/QUOTE]

Ginn never touched the ball.

And I told you Colin Kaepernick would create problems and he has done so even with fumbling the snap a few times and you wouldn't listen!

You are a sham, dude!

Patriots need to figure this 49'ers D out and stop their offense.  We are lucky it isn't 35-3 right now.  Adjustments better be made at halftime for us to even have a chance to caome back.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Game means nothing. Forgettable sloppy game.  Horrible weather.  Don't care. Bigger picture...  people in ct.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That hightower play was an incomplete. He didn't take three steps or make a football move.

Quit blaming the refs. Typical sore loser behavior. We get calls our way from time to time too.

Pats are getting their as#@s handed to them right now. Need to step it up second half

[/QUOTE]

3 steps? Are you serious? I saw a play today where a WR for Pitt fumbled on a bang/bang play just like this one tonight. You don't need "3 steps". That's not  rule. It's possession.

We aren't beating good teams with this kind of officiating. The offense has been horrendous for us, but still.    They've been handed two TDs.

This is a low scoring defensive game turned into a gift for SF.

[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to the Sanders play, league already said it was a blown call. Should not have been a fumble, but an incomplete pass

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap2000000106277/Official-Review-Week-13-controversial-calls

I was wrong about the 3 steps

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Disagree. This game is clearly over.  This was obviously in the bag when Hightower stripped the ball in the 1st qtr and for some mysterious reason both the announcers and the refs acted like it was clearly an incomplete pass when it was clearly the opposite only for Hochuli to claim it wasn't reviewable??? WTF?  The RB clearly caught ball, had possession and tried to run.

Again, disturbing.

This game is over.

[/QUOTE]

Well if it  then it is. No worries! We are in the playoffs and that's when the season starts and ends. However, if you think, really think, this game (the nfl) then why watch? 

[/QUOTE]

I have worries because of how the media and Goodell tailor this league based on what they want.

Those are my worries.  These are two good teams so I question why this is acceptable or necessary, but to see that stuff go down on national tv is very disturbing.  No one will ever explain the Hochuli call there.  I still have no idea what happened on that one or why the Hightower strip was ruled incomplete either.

I'll give them the borderline Talib call when our WRs are mugged, but whatever.

[/QUOTE]

You have to be either  Dumb or Blind(no offense) or complety Comatosed to not see the Replay of the Hightower play. THE BALL HIT THE GROUND! Why hasnt your Uncle informed you already.....LMAO

Seek Help Buddy and fast. They are about to start coming down on mental illness and so you need to stay out the way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the two plays you referred to a bad calls, i actually didnt have a problem with. i do think the hightower play was an incomplete pass and that ginn never touched the ball on the punt. but the two plays that irked me were the play where branch got mugged in the end zone with no call and the brady int where he overthrew welker because a db was holding him by the jersey, and no call...overall, im not blaming the game on the refs. even with the poor officiating, the pats had a chance late in the game to win it and they blew it on a mind lapse on special teams and kyle arrington just gift wrapping a td for the niners. kaepernick fumbled the snap 4 times, and not one time did the pats recover.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

One great thing BB does, he doesn't complain about the refs after a game.  He will take the tape from last night and show it to the players and tell them what they need to do better.  He keeps the team focused on playing better and let's us fans tell Goodell what's for.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Brady first pick

Aaron gator arms

Vareen`s Fumble

Ridley`s Fumbles

Arrington coverage

2 sacks in a row in 4th Q

3rd and 15 on defense. first drive of 2nd half (screen pass) = first down 49`s

DONT SEE ANY REFS MISTAKES IN THOSE PLAYS...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

We've won these games over the past 2 years. Play horrendously terrible now and not in the playoffs and for how absolutely terrible they were they still nearly won. All is well, this team has cojones 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

You know watching the game I too was screaming, I don't usually post messages about this but I have to agree. There were some calls I was texting my brother in law about because I thought maybe he saw something I didn't but again I honestly believe now more than ever The League is doing more and more to control the outcomes they want!!