They're all MORONS and, to a degree, dislike the Pats a bit...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

They're all MORONS and, to a degree, dislike the Pats a bit...

Ravens 55 - Raiders 20; Bears 51 - Titans 20; Pats 59 - Colts 24..  what is the common thread?

In all three cases, not a word was mentioned on Monday about "running up the score" when the Ravens and Bears won their games, but the Pats, it is the talk of the airwaves!!  They're all morons!!

What does the media and many fans outside of NE REALLY expect the Patriots' offense to do when it gets the ball?  Take a knee three times, purposely fumble the ball in the red zone, intercept a pass and fumble it back?  It is not a function of BB to have his team "take it easy" on the other PROFESSIONAL football team which can't stop the Pats offense.  Even Ditka said it is up to the D to stop the offense, not the offense to stop itself.  Amazing how folks who have no "football" pedigree pounce on the Pats for being uber successful on offense.  If you do not like it, point at the opponents inept D for failing to stop the Pats!

MORONS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: They're all MORONS and, to a degree, dislike the Pats a bit...

Take a look at this board, most of the guys around here are just as bad.  Supposedly fans.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Take a look at this board, most of the guys around here are just as bad.  Supposedly fans.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought the title was describing the users of this forum (though I would change "dislike a bit" to "dislike a lot")

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Pile the points on. The more the better. And screw any drama queens that don't like it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Mighty.... I could have added...  The media and out of town footbal fans.. that is who I am pointing to.  Unfortunately, you can't change the title of the discussion once posted...

LessPhatRex....   of the 21 4th quarter points... 7 came from a returned INT, 7 from an INT and  a short field, the otheran 80 yard march.   Ravens offense is no where as efficient.. if it could have scored more, it would have!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

when the pats run up the score, it hurts the ratings, simple as that. they moved the pats-indy game to primetime thinking it would be a good game, and the pats slaughtered them. do i think brady should have been taken out sooner? sure, but i have no problem with "running up the score". its the NFL, not pop warner.....if you are in the NFL and cry about running up the score, you shouldnt be in the NFL anyway.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pile the points on. The more the better. And screw any drama queens that don't like it.

[/QUOTE]

gotta disagree on this babe

its not about "hurt feelings" and "fairness" morons like sheeny thinks (hero that he is and all)

it's-to me-about simple respect for ur opponent and winning with class

when i look back i cant remember too many of the greats running up the score-they had too much respect for the game for that and had no need to embarrass opponents already beat

lombardi didnt, landry didn't, noll didnt...i dont remember walsh parcells or gibbs doing it...to me its the equivalent of beating a helpless opponent when the towel has been thrown in or shooting a man waving the white flag

to me its the aholes like spurrier, that idiot jenkins at houston yrs back, etc...that do this and they are basically despised for that reason and to me it shows an arrogance and ruthlessness that needs to be put in its place

bellichick to mehas a soulless ruthlessness about him that enjoys doing this-and that as much as anything is why he and the pats are so disliked...in a poll before sb 42 the fans of EVERY other team were rooting for the giants-one player actually thanked osi at the pro bowl

i think we all know the reason why-see above

[/QUOTE]

Really don't care who likes the Pats Jints. F 'em. Let them hate. Really don't care if drama queens think it's not classy either. You want classy, watch golf.

It's a football game. If you're on the field, play. So, we agree to disagree.

Frankly, I find allowing the possibility of injury late in a blowout like that FAR more of a concern than what the final score is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

its not about "hurt feelings" and "fairness" morons like sheeny thinks (hero that he is and all)

when i look back i cant remember too many of the greats running up the score-they had too much respect for the game for that and had no need to embarrass opponents already beat

lombardi didnt, landry didn't, noll didnt...i dont remember walsh parcells or gibbs doing it...to me its the equivalent of beating a helpless opponent when the towel has been thrown in or shooting a man waving the white flag

to me its the aholes like spurrier, that idiot jenkins at houston yrs back, etc...that do this and they are basically despised for that reason and to me it shows an arrogance and ruthlessness that needs to be put in its place

bellichick to mehas a soulless ruthlessness about him that enjoys doing this-and that as much as anything is why he and the pats are so disliked...in a poll before sb 42 the fans of EVERY other team were rooting for the giants-one player actually thanked osi at the pro bowl

[/QUOTE]

I'll bet you a hundred dollars you can find a game with everyone of those coaches playing starters in a blowout.  The only difference between the games the OP mentioned, the game I showed you that the Giants kept their starters in, and the games Knoll and Landry played is the fact that you don't actually know anything about the Giants, or Lombardi, or Knoll.  All those guys play the same way.  You are just a fake casual fan who hopped on the Giants bandwagon in 2007 and now get confused by normal plays in football because you haven't watched enough football to know what you'e talking about.

What's with the "Hero" reference are you trying to throw some insult but are too passive agressive to actually come out with it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hate the pats-I don't dislike them I really hate the pats and the arrogant A hole Head Coach scoring 21 in the last quarter.

In the end it all doesn't matter because the arrogant A Hole Head Coach got caught cheating a few years back and the pats haven't won anything since.

keep running up the score-It's the only thing keeping BB employed right now.

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps this is something a therapist could help you with.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

I hate the pats-I don't dislike them I really hate the pats and the arrogant A hole Head Coach scoring 21 in the last quarter.

In the end it all doesn't matter because the arrogant A Hole Head Coach got caught cheating a few years back and the pats haven't won anything since.

keep running up the score-It's the only thing keeping BB employed right now.

[/QUOTE]

and the jets last won a super bowl when?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbetourne. Show rbetourne's posts

wow, apparently Jintsfan you didnt watch a lot of superbowls!  Coaches in blowout wins (won by at least three touchdowns:  Walsh, Ditka, Jimmy Johnson, Lombardi, Gibbs, Gruden and Siefert.  Curiosly, the only couple who didn't---Coughlin, Noll and Belichick.   Last time I checked--the Colts kept throwing--so it wasnt like they laid down 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll bet you a hundred dollars you can find a game with everyone of those coaches playing starters in a blowout.  The only difference between the games the OP mentioned, the game I showed you that the Giants kept their starters in, and the games Knoll and Landry played is the fact that you don't actually know anything about the Giants, or Lombardi, or Knoll.  All those guys play the same way.  You are just a fake casual fan who hopped on the Giants bandwagon in 2007 and now get confused by normal plays in football because you haven't watched enough football to know what you'e talking about.

What's with the "Hero" reference are you trying to throw some insult but are too passive agressive to actually come out with it.

[/QUOTE]

anytime u wanna challenge this "casual" fan about anything football-now, historical, strategy, sb history-u just get right to it

the hero thing? u can figure it out if ur so smart and i will leave it at that

[/QUOTE]

I already challenged you, I've already had to tell you about your own team, you're embarassing yourself.

I never said I was so smart, so go ahead and spell the Hero comment out for me and everybody else if you feel the need to say it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?

Thursday, November 27, 1980   Dallas scores 21 points in the 4th quarter after leading 30-0 after 3 quarters. Final Dallas 51 Seattle 7.

Sunday, September 30, 1962   Packers lead Bears 35-0 after 3 quarters but go on to score another 21 in the 4th quarter. They win 49-0.

Sunday, October 5, 1975   Steelers lead Browns 28-0 after 3 quarters but score two more offensive TDs in the 4th to win 42-6.    

(and this was just a quick look)

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

When BB starts running fake FG plays when up by 24 ponts in the 4th, I'll start agreeing with the "running up the score" folks. That is totally unnecessary.  I see big leads as an opportunity to pay the younger/less experienced players. Even with punt returns and INT's for scores, it was an opportunity for the 2nd team to get playing time. Maybe we don't see Gronk getting a broken arm if he's not playing to block for the 59th point. The only guarantee against injury is NOT being on the field.  Do many of us need a reminder of what a less than par Gronk means to the Pats? I can see many pink hatters biching and wailing about cheap hits and stuff if Brady took a clean hit that gave him the same injury Gentle Ben has, say, with 10 minutes left, and the Pats up by 21+ points.   

It was obvious that yesterday's game was over early in the 4th Qtr. In my opinion, BB should have cleared the bench. Would they have scored 59 points? Who knows. Would Gronk have gotten hurt? I highly doubt it, unless BB sent him in on PAT's. A win is a win, but not when it's got a honking "*" next to it, for Gronk's injury.

But, this is the NFL. You gotta hitch up the big boy pants and chin strap if you want to play. Want to stop the running up the score effect? All ya gotta do is stop 'em on defense.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

[/QUOTE]

"To much repect for the game," give me a break... I'd be worried if they didn't accuse the pats of running up the score. it means they are still the team most folks love to hate.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

AZ- The pats scored 21 points in the 4th qtr-That ='sRunning up the score-Take the F'n blinders off folks!

[/QUOTE]

that would actually mean something, except that it was a two score game entering the 4th quarter!!! and with the way the pats defense has been playing, no lead has been safe.....quit your whining...and dont complain about running up the score when the pats shove a turkey up the jets a.sses on thanksgiving night.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

what's keeping REX employed Hess?.......he won't be for long..lol