Things are awful quiet on the trade deadline front

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Things are awful quiet on the trade deadline front

Quiet before the storm or nothing happens on the NFL trade deadline?

What rumors are people hearing, especially regarding the PATS?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Things are awful quiet on the trade deadline front

The NFL trade deadline is always quiet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Does the  Joey  Galloway & Tully Banta-Cain release & the Adalius Thomas benching indicate a trade is in the works?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

not it indicates nothing really. Galloway was gonna be released anyways and with the PuP guys ready room needed to be made. TBC is expected to be resigned, prob nothing more then a book keeping measure, and Ad well that one confused me. It could be as simple as with the high slick conditions they didn't want to aggrevate a previous condition or as complex as BB sending a message or getting ready for a trade but I think the first case is more likely.

Generally trades during the season are rare since it takes a long time to intergrate a new player into the system and BB himself hates mid-season trades since the player never practiced during the offseason for such a complicated system both on D and O. If anyone is traded in it will most likely be a ST guy or depth measure

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Things will be a lot more boring on here when we don't have trades to speculate about.  Until then ...

Pats send AD, 2009 #1 and ... Wes Welker to the Cowboys for DeMarcus Ware and that reciever Dallas got from Detroit last year. 

Or ...

Pats send AD and LM to Kansas City for David Bowe and LJ. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol this is true I prefer so excitement so lets toss some trade rumors out there for fun.

I'm thinking Maroney, 2010 1st and 2010 4th for S Jackson and the Rams 2nd 2011.

Or AD 2010 2nd (our) for D Ware

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

Okay cool I say A Thomas and a 2nd rd pick for Shawne Merriman.