this 18-0 streak quite amazing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

this 18-0 streak quite amazing

did you know that PATRIOTS are on a 18 game winning streak only counting 2nd half of season?  Just read that .  I knew they had made runs to get playoff position but that streak is ridiculous.

Reminiscent of 21 game winning streak Brady and bb put together in 04...

the rule says don't bet against a streak...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: this 18-0 streak quite amazing

I'm not trying to wash his balls as you would put it Rusty but 10-2 while amazing doesn't hold a candle to his career winning percentage which is simply out of this world...makes me wonder why it's never really discussed. I mean .775 is ridiculous in fact only Otto Graham has a better winning percentage but the general quality of the league in my opinion wasn't any where near as good back then. It blows my mind, how on earth does a player win nearly 80% of his games in the NFL, of course it's a team game but still it's an outstanding feat!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

The comparison is obvious really there hasn't been a QB coach combo like BB and Brady since them. I don't count Noll and Bradshaw because I don't rate Bradshaw as a QB. Staubach and Landry had a decent winning percentage together but then again they wern't together very long. 8 would be nice, i'd accept the 5 they should have though. The obvious bias against New England is becoming all the more obvious to me with the return of Peyton. The fact the "experts" are rating the Broncos a better team than the Patriots is baffling and Manning is a miracle man for what he's doing, I know coming back from the neck was big but at the end of the day is it not the kind of thing that either would work or not you know as in he'd either be able to play or not there was never going to be any middle ground like you'd get with a bum knee...maybe i'm being a bit harsh there you can be the judge 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, BB usually continues to get them cranked up around this team of year, so I am not surprised. Brady is someting like 10-2 all time in November, too.  Impressive numbers.

[/QUOTE]

10-2 all time in November???  Hasn't he played like 45 + games in November?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

They have been playing extremely well down the stretch the last few seasons. 

They are going ot need it.

No Gronk, and two VERY tough games against very good clubs with the kind of talent that matches up well with New England. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

ZB, You kinda nailed it. This Pats team will have to play very well in all three facets of the game to beat the Texans and 49ers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The defense is going to have to step up big time. Losing Gronk hurts a lot, especially against the talented defenses of SF and Houston.

Btw Brady should have played around 50 November games by now, I wouldn't be surprised if he's won 40.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, BB usually continues to get them cranked up around this team of year, so I am not surprised. Brady is someting like 10-2 all time in November, too.  Impressive numbers.

[/QUOTE]

Neil, 

On the other hand Tony Romo is 21-3 in November games and 31-32 in other months. Really makes me appreciate Brady's consistancy. 

Hetch