this adderal crap makes no sense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: this adderal crap makes no sense

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't worry about this fool TFB12, the guys knows football but assumes he knows everything else and this is how he deals with being wrong. Cheap shots, i've had my intelligence questioned by him an unbelievable amount of times now. He comes up with his own facts and then trys to demean us with nasty comments so we'll give up!

He most likely won't return to this thread now that i've made him look stupid

[/QUOTE]

Most things I have read from him I have enjoyed, not sure why he is fighting this so bad, clearly he is wrong.  Hope he goes back to his football talk and leaves this topic alone.

[/QUOTE]

DO you even know what you're arguing with me about?  Serious question.

I am not wrong at all.  Cunningham and likley BOlden tested positive for Adderall, where just last night in the thread, I felt like it wasn't roids, but Adderall, which clearly isn't a PED.

Amphetamines aren't PEDs. Adderall is also is not a masking agent, another falsehood I was forced to debunk last night. 

Some people here get their "facts" from bloggers who are paid to plaster crap on a blog. Mike Florio at PFT isn't a good medical source.

So, I am not wrong at all.

No way BB just says what he just said today if those guys were suspended for roids. No way.

[/QUOTE]

I changed the argument Rusty when you said that it was hypocritical for a person with a disease to be able to take medicine for their disease.  This is you wrigling and changing the subject...you'll never admit to being wrong ever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Also Rusty why are you so obsessed with knowing where I went to College, where did you go? I go to BC if you must know. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Don't reply then Rusty. Makes you seem like the intelligent, mature one in this argument....being wrong must tough for you little guy

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Also Rusty why are you so obsessed with knowing where I went to College, where did you go? I go to BC if you must know. 

[/QUOTE]

Ah, so you are in college, which is what I thought. I am pretty good at being accurate, aren't I? I went to the University of North Carolina.

Let me give you some advice because I thought I knew it all t 21, too: Learn from people who are older than you. It's not a bad thing.

[/QUOTE]

You obviously assumed I wasn't in college man. You've never grown out of it either you can't admit you're wrong. As if you'd let me off with it if I were wrong, I don't know if you know yourself but you're not really one for doing that alot of board members could back me up in this. I don't assume i know everything, that's why I rarely post, i wait until i have something to say then i post

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Don't worry about this fool TFB12, the guys knows football but assumes he knows everything else and this is how he deals with being wrong. Cheap shots, i've had my intelligence questioned by him an unbelievable amount of times now. He comes up with his own facts and then trys to demean us with nasty comments so we'll give up!

[/QUOTE]

Most things I have read from him I have enjoyed, not sure why he is fighting this so bad, clearly he is wrong.  Hope he goes back to his football talk and leaves this topic alone.

[/QUOTE]

I am not wrong at all.  Cunningham and likley BOlden tested positive for Adderall, where just last night in the thread, I felt like it wasn't roids, but Adderall, which clearly isn't a PED.

Amphetamines aren't PEDs. Adderall is also is not a masking agent, another falsehood I was forced to debunk last night. 

Some people here get their "facts" from bloggers who are paid to plaster crap on a blog. Mike Florio at PFT isn't a good medical source.

No way BB just says what he just said today if those guys were suspended for roids. No way.

[/QUOTE]

I changed the argument Rusty when you said that it was hypocritical for a person with a disease to be able to take medicine for their disease.  This is you wrigling and changing the subject...you'll never admit to being wrong ever.

[/QUOTE]

That's not what I said at all. Are you sure you attend BC and are they aware of your awful reading comprehension?

I said it's hypocritical of the NFL to call a non-PED like Adderall a PED and simultaneously not test for a more dangerous HGH, which IS a PED.

Did you just admit you "changed" the argument and then show you don't even know what you're even arguing about? Holy christ, Danny boy.

[/QUOTE]

It is Adderall. I agree it's hypocritical for it to be allowed with players for ADD or ADHD because some doctors in this country aren't really ethical and will take kickbacks for overprescribing. 

Your quote again, if you meant that you should have typed it. And they do test for HGH, do you know how drug testing works? A sample is given, the sample is then tested for every banned substance it's not done individually

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

The league gave the players a year to get clean.  The players have agents who are paid to understand the rules.  If they advised their players to get clean and to follow the rules, this does not happen.  Many employers have a drug policy.  Violate it and you are gone.  Is it too much to ask "professionals" to act like professionals.  Use their head and follow the rules.  I think not. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah, so you are in college, which is what I thought. I am pretty good at being accurate, aren't I? I went to the University of North Carolina.

Let me give you some advice because I thought I knew it all t 21, too: Learn from people who are older than you. It's not a bad thing.

[/QUOTE]

You obviously assumed I wasn't in college man. You've never grown out of it either you can't admit you're wrong. As if you'd let me off with it if I were wrong, I don't know if you know yourself but you're not really one for doing that alot of board members could back me up in this. I don't assume i know everything, that's why I rarely post, i wait until i have something to say then i post

[/QUOTE]

If I was asking where you go to college, why would I think you weren't in college? Are you on Adderall and maybe barbituates right now? Holy christ, please tell me you can't be this thick?

Are you even aware of what you are typing right now?

I would suggest you don't post ANYTHING unless you can sharpen those reading skills and lay off the street drugs and booze. Wow, kid.

[/QUOTE]

Ok so right you ask the question which college I go to, an answer to this question is, I don't go to college. This is the answer you expected of me as a person who thought I attended college probably wouldn't ask which college I go to and follow it up with, if you actually go to college. What was your point about crack and coke not being on the PED list anyway...curious

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's not what I said at all. Are you sure you attend BC and are they aware of your awful reading comprehension?

I said it's hypocritical of the NFL to call a non-PED like Adderall a PED and simultaneously not test for a more dangerous HGH, which IS a PED.

Did you just admit you "changed" the argument and then show you don't even know what you're even arguing about? Holy christ, Danny boy.

[/QUOTE]

It is Adderall. I agree it's hypocritical for it to be allowed with players for ADD or ADHD because some doctors in this country aren't really ethical and will take kickbacks for overprescribing. 

Your quote again, if you meant that you should have typed it. And they do test for HGH, do you know how drug testing works? A sample is given, the sample is then tested for every banned substance it's not done individually

[/QUOTE]

The NFL DOES NOT TEST FOR HGH currently. NO.

You're wrong. Please do your homework before mouthing off. This proves it! LMAO

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82adb842/article/congress-asks-nfl-nflpa-to-begin-hgh-testing-in-letter

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, changes nothing. Other than me being behind on my knowledge of the NFL drug testing policy, I do know the PED adderall is tested for though

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If I was asking where you go to college, why would I think you weren't in college? Are you on Adderall and maybe barbituates right now? Holy christ, please tell me you can't be this thick?

I would suggest you don't post ANYTHING unless you can sharpen those reading skills and lay off the street drugs and booze. Wow, kid.

[/QUOTE]

Ok so right you ask the question which college I go to, an answer to this question is, I don't go to college. This is the answer you expected of me as a person you thought I attended college probably wouldn't ask which college I go to and follow it up with, if you actually go to college. What was your point about crack and coke not being on the PED list anyway...curious

[/QUOTE]

Ok, so you lied but you are of traditional college age, around 22? THat was my main point. You come across uninformed and slightly immature with bad reading skills, hence why I guessed a college age, actually giving you the benefit of the doubt as a Senior.

But, you're reading is so bad and your quick retorts so littered with things that aren't even tied to the focus of this, I was suspicious BC would have you. No offense.  Like I said, I am sure you're a good person, but you're behavior on this thread is abysmal.

The reason why you butt heads with me is because you try to challenge me, and the fact is, instead of you being insecure with not knowing what I know, why not learn from someone?

It will help you in life in general.  The older fans here who are insecure when I challenge them do the same thing and it's a very weak character trait. They're old, you're not, so don't be that guy. Don't be like them. They're too far gone.

Anyway, Adderall is a brand name prescription drug. If they list as a PED it's a suspendable offense under the PED list under the CBA, as opposed to illegal street drugs that they don't need to beholden to since no company manufactures cocaine or crack.

So, it's more about Goodell and the league protecting themselves from a lawsuit, so they just call it a "PED".

If Adderall wasn't a brand name and not made by one company (Teva Pharma), it wouldn't be listed in that category.

THis is all about Goodell and the  league keeping the gov't off of them and any potential lawsuits with designer drugs creeping into the league. If they show due dilligence up front, they can prove that they were being proactive.

[/QUOTE]

You're quite the guy Rusty, you offend me to no end and then turn around and try and give me advice. What lawsuit are you talking about, if a player gets caught taking illegal street drugs they get banned or fined or whatever depending on the substance, they get treated the same way or worse. Cocaine is a drug which is created by drug dealers with one purpose and that is to make money, people can't complain about the quality of their cocaine therefore it doesn't matter how pure it is, you could fail a drug test for sniffing a powder that's 5% cocaine and 95% talcum powder or something worse i.e. poison it's cut with all kinds of things. Adderall however is produced to be the best purest substance it can be and people have the choice of which one to take ritalin is another. Adderall is a performance enhancing drug and that is a fact. Why would 3 patriots have been banned using it otherwise, do you think people would take it for fun? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The NFL DOES NOT TEST FOR HGH currently. NO.

You're wrong. Please do your homework before mouthing off. This proves it! LMAO

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82adb842/article/congress-asks-nfl-nflpa-to-begin-hgh-testing-in-letter

[/QUOTE]

That article says that they have to start HGH testing by the start of the 2012, which means that they do currently test

[/QUOTE]

Oh JESUS CHRIST.

Read the date of the article. It never happened!  They're still waiting on getting it done!

Trust me.

Here's another one:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/02/us-nfl-superbowl-union-idUSTRE8112HP20120202

Or one from yesterday:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8680592/source-congressional-hearing-set-next-week-hgh-testing-nfl

YESTERDAY.

Please read.  Please learn. Please do your homework.

[/QUOTE]

I edited following my reading apologies Master!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok so right you ask the question which college I go to, an answer to this question is, I don't go to college. This is the answer you expected of me as a person you thought I attended college probably wouldn't ask which college I go to and follow it up with, if you actually go to college. What was your point about crack and coke not being on the PED list anyway...curious

[/QUOTE]

Ok, so you lied but you are of traditional college age, around 22? THat was my main point. You come across uninformed and slightly immature with bad reading skills, hence why I guessed of average college.

The reason why you butt heads with me is because you try to challenge me and the fact is, instead of you being insecure with not knowing what I know, why not learn from someone?

It will help you in life in general.  The older fans here who are insecure when I challenge them do the same thing and it's a very weak character trait. They're old, you're not, so don't be that guy.

Anyway, Adderall is a brand name prescription drug. If they list as a PED it's a suspendable offense under the PED list under the CBA, as opposed to illegal street drugs that they don't need to beholden to since no company manufactures cocaine or crack.

So, it's more about Goodell and the league protecting themselves from a lawsuit, so they just call it a "PED".

If Adderall wasn't a brand name and not made by one company (Teva Pharma), it wouldn't be listed in that category.

THis is all about Goodell and the  league keeping the gov't off of them and any potential lawsuits with designer drugs creeping into the league. If they show due dilligence up front, they can prove that they were being proactive.

[/QUOTE]

innsufferable little twit.

Adderall is considered a PED by aLL Sports.  The advantage is increased concentration and energy.  It doesn't have to be a muscle stimulant  in that sense.

Increased concentration and energy IS an advantage over those not partaking. DUH

It's also illegal without a prescription, whether you think it's chiche or not.  It doesn't freaken matter.  It's illegal!

Coke, crack, whack, whatever, are also illegal and prohibited under the illegal substance abuse policy.  You most certainly WILL get banned/suspended for their use. They don't have to be considered PED's.  They are illegal!

Another thing, you have no proof it was even Adderall.  Just because BB said, " it didn't need to happen"  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He could have been talking about cough medicine for all you know and was saying that because the players should have been smart enough to check the ingredients.  Not the first time that's happened.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok, so you lied but you are of traditional college age, around 22? THat was my main point. You come across uninformed and slightly immature with bad reading skills, hence why I guessed of average college.

The reason why you butt heads with me is because you try to challenge me and the fact is, instead of you being insecure with not knowing what I know, why not learn from someone?

It will help you in life in general.  The older fans here who are insecure when I challenge them do the same thing and it's a very weak character trait. They're old, you're not, so don't be that guy.

[/QUOTE]

Adderall is considered a PED by aLL Sports.  The advantage is increased concentration and energy.  It doesn't have to be a muscle stimulant  in that sense.

Increased concentration and energy IS an advantage over those not partaking. DUH

It's also illegal without a prescription, whether you think it's chiche or not.  It doesn't freaken matter.  It's illegal!

Coke, crack, whack, whatever, are also illegal and prohibited under the illegal substance abuse policy.  You most certainly WILL get banned/suspended for their use. They don't have to be considered PED's.  They are illegal!

Another thing, you have no proof it was even Adderall.  Just because BB said, " it didn't need to happen"  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He could have been talking about cough medicine for all you know and was saying that because the players should have been smart enough to check the ingredients.  Not the first time that's happened.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, don't know if you're backing me up or not but at least you're taking the same side as me. All i'm doing is arguing my point and he can't just argue his without taking endless cheap shots at me...and i'm the so-called immature one

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In what way did I lie?, I assumed wrongly and then admitted to being wrong I didn't lie on purpose

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Of course I am backing you and don't give a dam if you are 12 or have a GED.  You are right.

This is rusty's MO.  Sorry you had to find it out this way, it's totally ridiculous.  He tries to insult intelligence and build himself up by saying you can't possibly be as smart as me.  NaNeNaNe BOOBOO!  I've seen new borns with more maturity and intelligence..

Don't fool your self into thinking he knows football either.  Have you ever checked any of his so called facts?  I have and I can tell you that most of what he spits out is BS and not unlike this.

He also claims to have graduated from UNC and has a 152 IQ, only to become a salesman who works from home.  Ebay, any one???  LOL

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree they're illegal without a prescription which is why I above I said I didn't condone it and it was on Cunningham, JizzDispenser.  You're the one who is unsufferable. We have an admitted liar and you joining forces. Priceless.

It doesn't "increase concentration", because once off of it, it certainly has adverse effects as your body adjusts to being off it.  It keep you awake and raises your heart rate.

I mean, I could make an arugment that marijuana enhances your senses, which it does, so that makes marijuana a PED, which would be hilarious.

Amphetamines or any kind of an upper don't equate to PEDs.  Again, the NFL only chooses to list Adderall because it's a brand name drug.

[/QUOTE]

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!  Every sports organization classifies it as a PED,  Are you daft?  Maybe you need some to enhance your concentration and learning ability.

Again, what lawsuit are referring to?  Are they liable to people who missuse the drug illegally?

That answer would be NO!