this adderal crap makes no sense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: this adderal crap makes no sense

The fact is Pezz whether he likes it or not Addarall is a PED. It's just enhances performance in a mental way rather than a physical way and he doesn't seem to understand that is still performance enhancement. I guess he thinks physical enhancement only counts. He also seems to think that pharmaceutical drugs with isolated chemicals for a defined purpose have the same effect on the body as a street drug like speed...I mean that's like saying a patient with pain should have Heroin shot into their veins as it's the same as Morphine. Thanks anyway bro unfortunately it's not our first run in!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

“The anticipated benefit is that performance and stamina can be enhanced,” said Daniel Hussar, professor of pharmacy at the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy at the University of the Sciences. “But sometimes individuals get into such a habit of using these medications that it can be quite a letdown when they stop using them. They feel compelled to continue using the product.”

Looks like a PED to us uneducated folks!  LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The fact is Pezz whether he likes it or not Addarall is a PED. It's just enhances performance in a mental way rather than a physical way and he doesn't seem to understand that is still performance enhancement. I guess he thinks physical enhancement only counts. He also seems to think that pharmaceutical drugs with isolated chemicals for a defined purpose have the same effect on the body as a street drug like speed...I mean that's like saying a patient with pain should have Heroin shot into their veins as it's the same as Morphine. Thanks anyway bro unfortunately it's not our first run in!

[/QUOTE]

Let us get this straight:

1. You just said to us that the NFL is testing for HGH. Wrong.

2. You just said you attend college. Lie/wrong.

3. You just said amphetamines are PEDs. Wrong.

Capiche?

Why do you continue to argue over and over when you're doing nothing but looking for attention? You've ruined this thread, cannot read correctly and refuse to learn.

The only reason why Pezzy came on here in your defense is because I've throttled him for over 12 months as to why his virtual boyfriend Brady will never win another SB if he tries throwing 40+ times in the postseason again.

He doesn't like that opinion even if it's true.

[/QUOTE]

Ha! The only thing you've ever throttled is yourself and I imagine "regularly" since you have no life other than BDC.  Do you type with your right or left hand?   LMAO@U

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Capiche?

Why do you continue to argue over and over when you're doing nothing but looking for attention? You've ruined this thread, cannot read correctly and refuse to learn.

The only reason why Pezzy came on here in your defense is because I've throttled him for over 12 months as to why his virtual boyfriend Brady will never win another SB if he tries throwing 40+ times in the postseason again.

[/QUOTE]

Well I do go to BC that's just a fact...why do you think it's a lie? Explain to me this then if an athlete has trouble learning a play book and then takes adderall and can learn the play book will this not then lead to an enhancement in performance derived directly from the drug? Don't put out a quote from a book I have in my da mn dorm room you fool, read the quote again, it doesn't have any affect on physical performance. Here's one better for you we had a class test a few week ago and i've actually dug it out just to make you look stupid. The question consisted of your quote followed by the question as follows McArdle et al concluded that amphetamines do not affect physical performance explain therefore why amphetamines are considered a performance enhancing drug in sports? We had to explain how it affected the biochemistry of the brain to improve cognitive performance 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Capiche?

[/QUOTE]

Well I do go to BC that's just a fact...why do you think it's a lie? Explain to me this then if an athlete has trouble learning a play book and then takes adderall and can learn the play book will this not then lead to an enhancement in performance derived directly from the drug? Don't put out a quote from a book I have in my da mn dorm room you fool, read the quote again, it doesn't have any affect on physical performance. Here's one better for you we had a class test a few week ago and i've actually dug it out just to make you look stupid. The question consisted of your quote followed by the question as follows McArdle et al concluded that amphetamines do not affect physical performance explain therefore why amphetamines are considered a performance enhancing drug in sports? We had to explain how it affected the biochemistry of the brain to improve cognitive performance 

[/QUOTE]

Are you speaking Ebonics here? Seriously. No one can ever tell what you're even saying which is why Pezzy defending you is so funny.

[/QUOTE]

Defintive evidence is presented to you so you once again attack my intelligence. Ohhh Rusty what do you call that....I think it's deflection you know

I thought it was my comprehension and not my grammar that was the problem 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Capiche?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you speaking Ebonics here? Seriously. No one can ever tell what you're even saying which is why Pezzy defending you is so funny.

[/QUOTE]

Defintive evidence is presented to you so you once again attack my intelligence. Ohhh Rusty what do you call that....I think it's deflection you know

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I have absolutely NO IDEA what on earth you're even asking me and it's not because of me.

Slow down, try to use English and form complete sentences.

[/QUOTE]

Well you've read everything i've said to this point, what's changed?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Capiche?

[/QUOTE]

Ha! The only thing you've ever throttled is yourself and I imagine "regularly" since you have no life other than BDC.  Do you type with your right or left hand?   LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Right. Says the guy who is here everyday, all day scouring the board to protect Brady as some odd virtual lover of his.

LMAO

Enjoy your Brady doll, Pezz/JizzDespenser.  I was not even in my office today. Meanwhile, your angry self was at your deadend job which is why you come here all miserable.

Leave it you to side with a liar and people like Phat Rex, specifically because you have an unhealthy man lust for Tom Brady.

Phat Rex followed me around too and now look what happened to him. He's so embarrassed he totally disappeared because I predicted exactly what would happen. LOL

[/QUOTE]

It's hard not to follow you, you are on every thread spewing garbage,  It's just too dam easy to slam you into the irrelevant POS that you are.

Myself, I come here usually (sometimes not) daily for an hour or two because I actually have a life and a real person to throttle when the need arises.  You on the other hand (pun intended) have almost half the post that I have accumulated over a 5 year period, in one month.

That doesn't seem to leave time for much of any thing, including job, friends and throttleing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Well I do go to BC that's just a fact...why do you think it's a lie?

Explain to me this then if an athlete has trouble learning a play book and then takes adderall and can learn the play book will this not then lead to an enhancement in performance derived directly from the drug?

Don't put out a quote from a book I have in my da mn dorm room you fool, read the quote again, it doesn't have any affect on physical performance.

Here's one better for you we had a class test a few week ago and i've actually dug it out just to make you look stupid. The question consisted of your quote followed by the question as follows McArdle et al concluded that amphetamines do not affect physical performance explain therefore why amphetamines are considered a performance enhancing drug in sports? We had to explain how it affected the biochemistry of the brain to improve cognitive performance 

There I split up the paragraph to make it easier for you to read. I've answered all your questions now answer mine : 

Why have 3 current Patriots been caught on Adderall if it has to benefit to them, why would they be takng the risk of a ban?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Capiche?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I have absolutely NO IDEA what on earth you're even asking me and it's not because of me.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, actually I haven't. I skipped a lot because you can't articulate, backed you into a corner as a liar, you admitted it, and now you're babbling about a "class test" a week ago.

But, that's where you lost any normal human here that is reading this. lol

[/QUOTE]

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Bottom line , this drug should fall into a different class of banned drugs which carries a much lower penalty for 1st offense.

If one guy can take it because of a mental deficiency (prescribed by a doctor ) HE IS GETTING THE SAME ADVANTAGE AS THE GUY WITHOUT THE PRESCRIPTION....!

This is the point ... If it is a ped then the damn prescription doesn't fn matter.  Its stupid.  It makes no sense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Capiche?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, actually I haven't. I skipped a lot because you can't articulate, backed you into a corner as a liar, you admitted it, and now you're babbling about a "class test" a week ago.

But, that's where you lost any normal human here that is reading this. lol

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^ Now you can't even use the quote function correctly? You have to be whacked out on drugs right now with this behavior.

[/QUOTE]

Just a mistake my apologies, Adderall is one of the only drugs to enhance cognitive performance it allows you to concentrate for longer as well as stay awake longer that's why PEDs are mainly physical enhancers. A dorm room or dormitory is a living space within a halls of residence, most often within a college...shouldn't even have to state that but there you go 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bottom line , this drug should fall into a different class of banned drugs which carries a much lower penalty for 1st offense.

If one guy can take it because of a mental deficiency (prescribed by a doctor ) HE IS GETTING THE SAME ADVANTAGE AS THE GUY WITHOUT THE PRESCRIPTION....!

This is the point ... If it is a ped then the damn prescription doesn't fn matter.  Its stupid.  It makes no sense.

[/QUOTE]

People who have prescriptions are people who have ADD and ADHD their brains do not function the same as a normal brain in terms of concentration they need the adderall to make their brains funtion to a reasonable level. The level to which it enhances individuals is a grey area i'll give you that and it could be unfair this way but without it ADD and ADHD  sufferers find it hard to concentrate to a degree required to learn.

I have a sister of my own's who's first hand proof 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

People who have prescriptions are people who have ADD and ADHD their brains do not function the same as a normal brain in terms of concentration they need the adderall to make their brains funtion to a reasonable level. The level to which it enhances individuals is a grey area i'll give you that and it could be unfair this way but without it ADD and ADHD  sufferers find it hard to concentrate to a degree required to learn.

[/QUOTE]

let's talk about NFL football players, not regular people.  A football player regardless of a mental deficiency should not take a ped... Period.

if he's slow, too bad , deal with it.  Drugs peds are not allowed for anyone.  That is the only way this makes sense if you call it a ped. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

let's talk about NFL football players, not regular people.  A football player regardless of a mental deficiency should not take a ped... Period.

if he's slow, too bad , deal with it.  Drugs peds are not allowed for anyone.  That is the only way this makes sense if you call it a ped. 

[/QUOTE]

It does not have the same effect on a person with the affliction as one without.  It merely brings the "slow" person up to a reasonable cognative level.  Most people that take it have been diagnosed early in life and have been taking it prior to the NFl.  Of course there are exceptions but this relatively new drug is normally started when kids have problems in school.

The problem is the people who don't need it are abusing it.   Not the people who actually need it.

25. This post has been removed.