[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The above case study shows 13 points is plenty needed to beat Seattle.

[/QUOTE]

1 point is all it takes to win any game. The amount of points doesn't matter in the end. 1-0 or 55-54 they are both the same in the end all that matters is which side did their jobs and nether did their jobs they both failed

[/QUOTE]

So since the Defense failed last and 18 points more then SF Defense, it their fault.  Only a hardcore troll could blame Brady

[/QUOTE]

TCal it's not one side or the other failed it's both. Brady left points on the field and did not play up to the #1 O status. We lost by 1 point if they got points in either the intentional grounding penalty or the int in the end zone the Pats would have won. If the D held Sea to a FG on any of their TD drives they would have won. Fact is nether side did their jobs to win and both failed.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, isnt that what good defenses are supposed to do to offenses? I mean Seattle has the # 2 defense and Brady is expected to play perfect and the defense that has a rookie Qb and no weapons outside of Lynch is supposed to give up 300 yards even though the rook was averaging just 140 yards per game?  Brady was playing by himself with an abandoned running game and the defense knowing it. What handicap did the defense have? They didnt.

Brady will bounce back but will the defense?? Oh this week they will good vs Sanchez and everyone will love B.B. again until the next game...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Re: This is for the Putz's out there.

[QUOTE]

So how many points does Brady have to score a game for it not to be his fault?

20, 30, 40 50?  Pick a number.  Since our Defense is capable of giving up more points in any game then we score I'd like to know what Brday's Handicap is? 

[/QUOTE]

That is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Eli Manning-Your going to tell me that Brady has been good in the 4th qtr in the last two years. go ahead stat head prove to me that I'm wrong and the guys that coached and played in the NFL are wrong.

Once again i commend you for backing your QB but old Tommy Boy just aint what he used to be. 2 INT's and 2 huge critical mistakes and all of you want to blame the defense!?

Who is NE's back up QB. maybe give the kid a sho.t

[/QUOTE]

You are making the mistake of thinking the Patriots' and the Jets' situations are similar.  Giving the backup a shot is what you do on a team like the Jets, which does not have a quality starting quarterback.  Starter, backup, it doesn't matter--they are both miserable.  When you have a Hall of Fame quarterback, you stick with him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Tcal- Are you wearing your Brady pajamas while writing your comments. I commend you backing your aging QB but come on the guy just isn't the same QB from a few years ago that just can't beat the Giants in the big game. he's average to above average right now whenn he used to be the best.

Remember he used to be the best. Now he's just a QB on a 3 and 3 team and his skills are dimishing as he gets older.

[/QUOTE]

The Patriots lead the NFL in offense as measured by both points and total yards.  Yup, Brady is washed up.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you're right, how dare we criticize brady.....he is almighty

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure if they got the FG at the half those extra 3 points would have mattered.

In the end it's the O's job not to leave points on the field. The Pats O left points on the field (1 for 6 in redzone) - O failed at their job

The D's job is to force the other team to leave points on the field - The D failed, esp in the 4th

The ST's job is to give as short of a field as possible to the O and as long of a field as possible to the D - The ST's failed

The coaches jobs are to put the players in the right positions to succeed in thier jobs - The coaches failed

All in all everyone failed at their job

[/QUOTE]

The offense did leave points before the half. But we don't know who is at fault there.

But it is highly unlikely you will win against a good defensive team like Seattle when your defense lets a player the caliber of Wilson walk all over them.

[/QUOTE]

Ahh we know who's at fault, Brady. No one else could have committed a intentional grounding penalty but him, it's that simple. He made a mistake, he makes mistakes, it happens. But that was 1 red zone that they failed to score what about the others. It wasn't they were 5 for 6 in the red zone and that one play killed them they were 1 for 6 in the red zone, that's just not acceptable

[/QUOTE]

I don't really agree, PE. I put it more on BB than Brady. He was under pressure with 6 secs left and no timeouts, what was he supposed to do, cover up and take the sack?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady is 3 and 3 -Should be 4 and 2 but a horrible game by him last week and the results say 3 and 3

How many team logos do you have on your car Exile?-I'm guessing one for each team and probably one from the last time the pats won the SB ...waht was that like 10 years ago?I bet it's fading

[/QUOTE]

My team made it to the Super Bowl last year, for the fifth time in eleven years, and has a realistic chance of making it to the Super Bowl again in the near future, maybe even this year.  Whereas the Jets have not been in a Super Bowl in 43 years and have no realistic chance of making another one in your lifetime.  I am happy to have the logo of a team that has had one of the greatest runs in NFL history.  What can you say about the Jets?  That they seem to find a new way every year to remind you that they are the Same Old Jets, always the Same Old Jets? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Well gang-One again the pleasure has been all yours.

Try to be open minded and closely watch Brady this weekend against the Jets.You'll see that you just can't point the finger at the defense.

But you will and that's why it's so hard to talk football with you.

Y'all have a nice night now...ya hear!?

[/QUOTE]

Do you think the Patriots will humiliate the Jets this Sunday or merely embarrass them? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

redsox fan-I just said that out loud "redsox fan" and had to smile to myself. Do we need to get into reasons?

He used to be almighty now he's not.I know the NE fan base. Another couple of games from Brady like he had is Seattle and you'll all be screaming in those horrible accents up there-

Fiha BB and Trade Brady- Just the thought of that accent makes me cringe like nails on a blackboard

[/QUOTE]

I guess you prefer the dulcet tones of Bensonhurst.  Who could blame you?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady is 3 and 3 -Should be 4 and 2 but a horrible game by him last week and the results say 3 and 3

How many team logos do you have on your car Exile?-I'm guessing one for each team and probably one from the last time the pats won the SB ...waht was that like 10 years ago?I bet it's fading

[/QUOTE]

Idiot..the pats are 3-3, not Brady. Let me ask you a question genius...would you rather have the washed up brady or your all world sancheeze? Please be honest..we know you can. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks for the history lesson on the Jets but I thought we were in a pats forum.

Brady is getting old and it shows and you people are blinded by what he has done in the past. last week he stunk up the joint,he did ,and only a few of the brave souls have the guts to admit it. Exile you are not one of them with any guts.

happpy to have a team logo on your car you say?Does it come with ***'s on it . If so where can I get one?

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with guts.  It has to do with intelligence.  I am intelligent enough to realize that there are no perfect performers in football.  Who do you replace Brady with?  Who is the perfect quarterback waiting in the wings to take his place?  The Patriots will be fine.  The Jets are the perfect remedy for all that has been ailing them.  Asterisks are fine with me. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks for the history lesson on the Jets but I thought we were in a pats forum.

Brady is getting old and it shows and you people are blinded by what he has done in the past. last week he stunk up the joint,he did ,and only a few of the brave souls have the guts to admit it. Exile you are not one of them with any guts.

happpy to have a team logo on your car you say?Does it come with ***'s on it . If so where can I get one?

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with guts.  It has to do with intelligence.  I am intelligent enough to realize that there are no perfect performers in football.  Who do you replace Brady with?  Who is the perfect quarterback waiting in the wings to take his place?  The Patriots will be fine.  The Jets are the perfect remedy for all that has been ailing them.  Asterisks are fine with me. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you feel letting a stiff like Wilson put up a 133 PR is indicative of a mickey mouse defense?

[/QUOTE]

yeah but Brady was 1 for 6!! 1 for 6!!! 1 for 6 in the red zone.  

[/QUOTE]

Yup, Brady does have bad games just like anyone else. Last time I checked however, he still seems to be about 30 or spots higher than miss sancheezI. In fact, if you combined miss sancheeze and father Timmy you still wouldn't be within 20 ots of Brady.

Let me clue you in genius. The past lost 3 games by 4 point. The jests lost 3 games by a combined 57 points...hmmm, sounds curious. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Hess...sometimes u make good points, but to say u would take sancheeze over Brady is about as idiotic as I have ever seen. This proves u are here to just stir things up and not contribute in intelligent football conversation in any way. 

U may be the only person in the entire world willing to pick sancheeze over Brady. You are a fool's fool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

When starting a list of worst starting QB's in the NFL, Sancheese is right there at the top.  Our defense will improve through scheme not because the players need to improve as much...