This is for the Putz's out there.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: This is for the Putz's out there.

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Crappy Alex Smith puts up 13 points on 140 passing yards and beats Seattle.  SF Defense gives up 6 points

The Great Tom Brady puts up 23 points on 395 passing yards, in a rain storm, and loses to Seattle.  Our Defense gives up 24 points.

We lose because our Defense sucks, you  morons and trolls who believe otherwise.  It's not about points he may of left on the field.  It's about the total # of points our Defense gives up.

Good  post.  Not  that  difficult  to  grasp. Some  morons  will  never  get  it.  Here's  a  thought :  How  would  a  BB  team  do  if  he  had  Flacco, Alex  Smith, Sanchez  or  Romo  instead  of  # 12 ?  With  his  secret  recipe  D  and  any  one  of  those  QBs,  the  PATS  would  never  make  the  playoffs.  The  point  is  TB  will  end  up  with  another  ALL-PRO  year    and  our  D  will  again  be  bottom  10.  What  else  is  new ?  Belichek  will  have  wasted  another  year  as  he  lives  on  past  glory.  But  of  course, he's  a  defensive  genius.

[/QUOTE]

3-13.  Rusty isn't a Patriot fan, he has an agenda and that's to rip the greatest QB to ever play the game.  I think he he may be Drew Bledsoe.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Bunker Spreckels's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So how many points does Brady have to score a game for it not to be his fault?

20, 30, 40 50?  Pick a number.  Since our Defense is capable of giving up more points in any game then we score I'd like to know what Brday's Handicap is? 

[/QUOTE]

How many groundings and INTs will you allow per game?  We think it's great you have sexual feelings for Tom Brady, but don't expect everyone else to here.

Is it a lot to ask to not throw 58 times and go 1 for 6 in the red zone? If we ran Ridley or anyone 3 times for no gain and then kicked a FG in the 4th in any of the remaining red zone tries, we win 26-10 or 26-17 worst case.

How is it any different than the SB D allowing 13 measly points only to ignore his Safety.grounding, the INT on 1st down (just HORRENDOUS!) and the high throw to Welker?

We win the SB if one of those plays does not occur. Truth hurts.

You and your BBWs deflecting wildly with a premise about needing to score 40+  points to win every game is childish and shows the brain development of a 12 year old in terms of the ability to critical think.

This is like the blaming a $10 an hour janitor at GM for its need for a bailout and 30 year business model failures, when it's really on the leaders of the company itself.

You give pass after pass after pass to a HOF QB who has the 2nd largest contract in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

News Flash, we win the Super Bowl if the Defense doesn't let the Giants drive the field 90 F'ing yards in the final 2 minutes for the go ahead score.   Plain and simple Timmy.  Now you and Leon continue your tickle fight.

[/QUOTE]

Do you expect more from a D that everyone realizes  isn't a great D that just held to 13 points and is waiting for the offense to ice it (just like the D did in Seattle..hmm) or an offense that doesn't score from the last 25 minutes of a half with 3/4 of the payroll invested on that side of the ball?

Crickets.

Is your Brady blow up doll ready for you now?

[/QUOTE]

19 points, rusty. 19 not 13...why must I always have to correct you on this?  Spouting the same lie since February.  tsk, tsk,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you expect more from a D that everyone realizes  isn't a great D that just held to 13 points and is waiting for the offense to ice it (just like the D did in Seattle..hmm) or an offense that doesn't score from the last 25 minutes of a half with 3/4 of the payroll invested on that side of the ball?

Crickets.

[/QUOTE]

So you are admitting that this defense cannot hold onto a lead and needs these offense to keep piling on points in order for this team to win a game.

Also, not sure where you made up the 3/4 of the payroll invested in the offense. I believe that Mayo ($9.2M) and Wilfork ($8.6M) have the 2nd and 3rd highest cap numbers on this team. Both acutally higher than Brady.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Crickets.

[/QUOTE]

So you are admitting that this defense cannot hold onto a lead and needs these offense to keep piling on points in order for this team to win a game.

Also, not sure where you made up the 3/4 of the payroll invested in the offense. I believe that Mayo ($9.2M) and Wilfork ($8.6M) have the 2nd and 3rd highest cap numbers on this team. Both acutally higher than Brady.

[/QUOTE]

lol,  that's exactly what came to my mind when I read that line also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Crickets.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yup, said that very thing last week.  The dopes that are bashing the O for not scoring more points are actaully bashing the D but they just don't know it.  Or get it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Crickets.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I thought I was crazy when I first read it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^^^^^exactly

2 different weeks 2 differnt matchups 2 different stadiums... only a putz would compare them equally.

[/QUOTE]

Since Seattle beat NE by 1 and SF beat Seattle by 7 then SF would beat NE by exactly 8...The NFL is perfectly consistent like that, that is why every game comes out just as LVegas predicts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

can we all just agree we hope that the pats beat the living hell out of the jets....

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^^^^^exactly

2 different weeks 2 differnt matchups 2 different stadiums... only a putz would compare them equally.

[/QUOTE]

Since Seattle beat NE by 1 and SF beat Seattle by 7 then SF would beat NE by exactly 8...The NFL is perfectly consistent like that, that is why every game comes out just as LVegas predicts.

[/QUOTE]

The thing with Sports wagering is "the Spread" which is intended to make each game equal.  See Vegas wants even money bet on both sides so they don't lose "Payout" a disproportionate amount in either direction.  They make their money off the VIG, which is basically a sevrive charge placed on all bets.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

The main reason we don't have that 4th Super Bowl is that our defense continues to choke in the 4th quarter.....just about every time we need it to make a stop.

Seattle had the ball with 1 minute left...and what happened? The 49ers Defense made a play to ensure the win.

Without that, we'll struggle to win another SB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]The main reason we don't have that 4th Super Bowl is that our defense continues to choke in the 4th quarter.....just about every time we need it to make a stop.

Seattle had the ball with 1 minute left...and what happened? The 49ers Defense made a play to ensure the win.

Without that, we'll struggle to win another SB.
    [/QUOTE]

The 2001 D gave up 14 of the Rams 17 points in the 4th quarter.

The 2003 D gave up 19 of the Panthers 29 points in the 4th quarter.

What was your point again?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I didn't like the title of this thread enough to read the whole thing, but if I were sitting around tyring to figure out ways to make the Pats' continually falling on their collective face in crunch time look like something it's not, I might reconsider who is -- and who is not -- a "putz."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Bunker Spreckels's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So how many points does Brady have to score a game for it not to be his fault?

20, 30, 40 50?  Pick a number.  Since our Defense is capable of giving up more points in any game then we score I'd like to know what Brday's Handicap is? 

[/QUOTE]

How many groundings and INTs will you allow per game?  We think it's great you have sexual feelings for Tom Brady, but don't expect everyone else to here.

Is it a lot to ask to not throw 58 times and go 1 for 6 in the red zone? If we ran Ridley or anyone 3 times for no gain and then kicked a FG in the 4th in any of the remaining red zone tries, we win 26-10 or 26-17 worst case.

How is it any different than the SB D allowing 13 measly points only to ignore his Safety.grounding, the INT on 1st down (just HORRENDOUS!) and the high throw to Welker?

We win the SB if one of those plays does not occur. Truth hurts.

You and your BBWs deflecting wildly with a premise about needing to score 40+  points to win every game is childish and shows the brain development of a 12 year old in terms of the ability to critical think.

This is like the blaming a $10 an hour janitor at GM for its need for a bailout and 30 year business model failures, when it's really on the leaders of the company itself.

You give pass after pass after pass to a HOF QB who has the 2nd largest contract in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

News Flash, we win the Super Bowl if the Defense doesn't let the Giants drive the field 90 F'ing yards in the final 2 minutes for the go ahead score.   Plain and simple Timmy.  Now you and Leon continue your tickle fight.

[/QUOTE]

Crickets.

[/QUOTE]

Ironically, adding a Brady blow up doll would probably be an improvement to this secondary. It wouldn't do anything, just like the current players, but at least it wouldn't take penalties.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your QB threw 2 int's and had 2 crucial grounding penalties. Old Tommy boy just aint what he used to be. Don't bother me with his completion % or any other stat. In the last two years Brady in the 4th qtr stinks. They just had Hem Edwards on ESPN.

He said who would you rather have in the 4th quarter Brady or Eli and it was unanimous that all asked would take Eli.

Everybody gets old ...and Tommy Boy is showing some kinks in the armour. take off the road colored glasses NE -you are what your record says you are and you are 3 and 3.

The man for bardy can now begin

[/QUOTE]

I'll take Tom Brady over Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow any day. So your a Giants fan now? One is enough on this forum.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Road-colored glasses?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Rusty has completely lost it...

Everyone with half a brain can see how bad our secondary is but him. He dumps on Brady constantly only to stand by the secondary. If you put this guy in front of a crowd and he said the things he types he'd get bottles thrown at him thats how offside he is.

He clearly has an anti TB12 agenda all the while brown nosing BB when his defensive genius is allowing earth shattering passing yards. The problem on this team is the fact Brady has to carry it game in and game out and if he don't the defense is going to shiaaaaat the bed regardless and we will lose.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The D is bad because the scheme and/or execution is bad.

We have plenty of talent.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I don't see it wozzy. Where's the talent in the secondary?

It is exactly what we've been lacking since Asante left..

Mcourty? I don't think so.. The guy is a turnstile. He tops out as a #2 guy on the depth chart and thats being nice.

Arrington? No words even need to be said he's that bad.

Moore? He's the definition of a JAG.

Chung? Nothing more then an in the box type safety. He has little range and not a good coverman.

Gregory? To me he's no more then a starter on a really bad secondary, otherwise he'd be riding pine.

Rasi? The book is still out but one has to wonder what the heck is going on there.

Dennard? Personally I think he shows some promise but will the coaching kill his confidence as it has done to all the others in recent memory.

The front 7 is a completely different story.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The D is bad because the scheme and/or execution is bad.

We have plenty of talent.

[/QUOTE]

You could be right. I don't know. Do you think Patricia is the problem or BB?