This is for Underdogg.....The Saints will win the super bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

This is for Underdogg.....The Saints will win the super bowl

I am sure there are lots of people who think the Colts will win but I am not one of them. IMO The Saints will shock a lot of people and beat the Colts in a close game. I just like the mojo they have going on their side, the Colts are known to choke and I dont see why they wouldnt choke on the big stage. I am saying it now, the Saints beat the Colts by 7 points.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Re: This is for Underdogg.....The Saints will win the super bowl

Put your money where your mouth is. Lay a big bet on the Saints. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Thanks for the love Tas!  Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I didn't care too much for either championship game.

The Jets were a 7-7 team before the Colts and Cincinnati both shelved their starters, giving the Jets a free backwards walk-in to the playoffs.  I'll grant that the Jets are better than a 7-7 team, but what kind of a championship game does that make?

Minnesota had the NFC game won, they were in position to kick the winning field goal with 14 seconds left on the clock and one snap of the football to take.  What could they possibly do to blow the championship game?  Yep, you guessed it.  12 men in the huddle.  Out of field goal range.

I expect this will be the least watched Super Bowl in the last 10 years.  Indianapolis and New Orleans are such tiny markets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

hey Doggg
    You have been a member since 11/18/09 and you have 822 post.  I have been on this board for YEARS... I remeber when the board was a rolling collection of posts that happened in real time. As of this post I aparently only have 570 posts... Granted I don't chime in on everything and I try to avoid the stupud $hyt. But I need to know... Not trying to bust your nuts or anything but.... over 800 posts in 3 months!!!!!!!!  REALLY ?????????  I mean... everyone can come up with their own conclusion about this..... but DUDE !!!!! 

having said all that....  Shout out to the old crew

PPPFFFSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!  Here's a Tailgater 3000 to all you that remember...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I haven't seen the line but if I were a betting man I wouldn't touch the game except maybe the over under. The Saints are the more complete team and I don't see any reason for them to lose if they take care of the ball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

justyou - I have been on this board for at least 3 years.  The board changed (updated) and then they deleated me requiring a new name (extra g).

I do post a lot.  Frequently during games. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~However Killa, You neglectfully overlook not just the small size of both NFL-markets, but the fact that Hurricane Katrina really did decimate the poor city of New Orleans, leaving many entire families displaced, located elsewhere, and otherwise many, many more still rebuilding even to get what we still regard as, the simplicities of life...homes, appliances...believe it or not, cable television and pro-football to some (yes, even the SB), Become either a luxury or merely a secondary afterthought of quite literally, keeping their heads above water.  And obviously the same goes for the inhabitants of Indy, who no doubt are working tirelessly as we speak in order to finally bring their city's residents the invention of Electricity. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Wait taz - ain't no underdogg with the saints.  only underdogg is me and I am a colts man.  

Laz - we got electricity.  We just don't know how to power it real well.  Right now my buddy Jethro is powering this computer by holding some kind of metal pail connected with exposed wires in a running river.  Don't know how it works and don't know why he keeps screaming like he's being mauled by a bear, but at least I get to post. 

Lets all thank Jethro.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Hah-ha...LMAO!  Well played dogg my friend, well played indeed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm hoping Brees gets a SB win.  Brees has put up some great numbers the past several years.  He's also one of the true "good guys" in the NFL.  This is how the game will unfold:

1. The game is tied 27-27 with 2 minutes to go with Indy marching down the field.
    2. Randall Gay intercepts manning at the Saints 37 yard line.
    3. The Saints take over and the drive ends with a spectacular TD catch by David Thomas in the corner of the endzone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

??? Do people honestly feel that NO's D can stop the Colts at all?

I wish it were true, but I doubt it.  The NFC game was nothing more than a shootout.  Almost zero Defense played in that game until the 3rd.  If NO couldn't stop Minn (which came down to basically Favre throwing an ill-advised pass through the middle while breaking right), they don't have a snowball's chance.  Wish it were different, but I really don't think so. 

Pulling for the Saints, but it would take the loss of Manning for the Colts to lose that game.  And to be clear, a Manning-less Colts team is not even an 8-8 team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

No, Obama picked he Saints so they are toast i'm afraid. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The line opened up at 3.5 and has gone up to 6.5 depending on where you go or where the local money is if you're going local.It could be 7 by game time and that's a pretty appetizing line whether you think the Saints are going to win or not. The best team we played against this year was the Saints but they certainly looked a little shaky last week. The experience factor is worth something but not 7 points. I'm definitely taking the Saints and the points.
    One thing that scares me is Obama is throwing his support behind the Saints and he's been 0-3 in his last 3 times stumping for a candidate.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

raptor I like it I really like the quote, so true! OSOK is my language

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Brees should have fun, IND has struggled with great passing teams this year (NE and Houston came close to winning).  Manning got a lot of attention but Brees threw for more TD's, had a better comp % (set new NFL record), and had a higher rating (By a lot) with less INT's.  Brees has the advantage in this game.

The Saints also bring one of the best running games in the NFL.  Indy has a better defense averaging about 2 points fewer per game.  Indy had to go through 2 good running teams to get to the SB, but NO faced 2 great passing teams Minn, and AZ so they should be ready for a Colts attack.  NO had trouble with running teams like Carolina and Dallas, even TB ran on them to win.  I doubt Indy tries to exploit this weakness in NO defense since they always pass.  Indy has the experience edge which could make the difference.

That said, I am 50% sure the Saints win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I want the Saints  BUT,

Favre toasted them for huge yards so how the hell are they going to stop Goober?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Colts will win if they're within 10 by the start of the 4th quarter.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

dogg, rootin for the saints, but the Colts should win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

I'll eat my sh!t if the saints win... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB2hRH9WnQ8

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

"Do people honestly feel that NO's D can stop the Colts at all?"

I see a false trend here. Let's look at some stats.

The Saints were #1 in scoring and total yards during the regular season.
    The Vikings were #2 in scoring. Where were the Colts ranked? #7 in scoring.
    The Saints won't stop the Colts from scoring, but they won't have any trouble scoring on the Colts either.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I don't think Vegas has this one right.  Colts have been slow starters, and have struggled against decent pressure in early quarters.  The Saints can get off to good start, and then do something Jets and Patriots cant do.  KEEP UP.  I got the Saints by 7.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The problem I have with this post is as follows: 

"The Saints will shock a lot of people and beat the Colts in a close game."

That's the one thing I guarantee will not happen. If the game is close, Peyton is going to close this out. If the Saints win, it will be one of those unexpected drubbings, like Addai fumbles and recovery leads to quick score and then a punt return for a touchdown and then a big Saints win that Peyton can't overcome. 

Having said that, as much as I want the Saints to win I'll be pretty shocked if they do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

CBS is predicting a huge audience for this Superbowl.  Over 54 million watched the Saints vs Vikings game.  Almost 50 million watched the Colts vs. Jets.  Both of these games setting audience records.  

The fact that almost half of the current Colts roster has made this same Superbowl trip before will be helpful.  Reggie Bush will be half hour late to kickoff dealing with drama while filming "The Kardashians". 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

The line has already moved 2 points, meaning people in the know are laying HUGE money on the Colts.

The Saints limped, he ll were pushed across the finish line, the Colts picked apart the best defense in the NFL.  Colts by double digits, they will move the ball the way MINN did but will score points where MINN turned it over.  Aside from the AZ game (AZ gave up 45 the week before) the Saints offense has been very ordinary the last 2 months, really since the Pats game.