THis is getting out of hand. I am now cancelling the "For a cancelled post the Cancelled Benny Watch sure seems to be getting longer" post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

You have all been put on notice. The "For a cancelled post the Cancelled Benny Watch sure seems to be getting longer" post is now officially cancelled. Any posts to that post must not be posted. If you must post, post here. But don't do that. This is not really a post. It is more like an announcement of a cancellation. Like if someone were to stand outside a concert hall and announce that the Stones concert is cancelled, the announcement of the cancellation is not a concert.. It is just an announcement.

So don't post here... unless you were going to post in the Benny Watch is cancelled post in which cas eyou should post to the "For a cancelled post the Cancelled Benny Watch sure seems to be getting longer" except that that is cancelled. OK? You guys got it now?

So stop posting. There.. ... Here... just.. stop posting... (you know who you are... stop it).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: THis is getting out of hand. I am now cancelling the

OK. SO this is a clone... OK.. so dont post here.. Its only a clone.. Its not the real post.. OK?

And if you do go to the real post, the one that is not a clone... the first one... dont post there.. It is not for posting... dont do it.

Go away.... OK.. just go away... THis is not real... just ove along.. there is nothing here to see.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I want you all to know I am very pleased that you all are following instructions so well.... please.. continue not to post here... Keep it up... well done... well done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

ok dudley I think you have beat this far enough into the ground.....