This is how they Fall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

This is how they Fall

Mock # 4

22) Sergio Kindle

26) Cardinals Trade the 26th, 58th and 90th pick in the draft to New England for Oaklands 2011 first round pick a 4th and two sevenths in 2010

26) Dez Bryant... jumping past Dallas to take this guy may earn us another pick.... that is why i figured the Cardinals who are strong all around except for Safety would trade back to 2011 and get there franchise OLB next year in the top ten... Chances are Dallas will offer the Patriots a 3rd and a 5th to jump ahead of them for Bryant and that is just what we need to get a stupid pick up in the third -
    TIMMY TEBOW

44) Germain Gresham... beast

48) Jerry Hughes - why settle for one... lets replace the whole OLB crew

53) Carlton Mitchell  6'4" 220 4.4 speed, needs work with his hands

58) Ben Tate Beast

90) Jimmy Grahm 6'8" 260 pounds 4.6 40

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: This is how they Fall

why would the cardinals give up so much?  they have plenty of needs this year, giving up their draft for a 2011 1st round is not going to happen unless their GM is a spy for the Pats and makes this trade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

dez bryant at 26 haha he is going in the top 12

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Tag, WE might like that trade, but why in the world would they make that trade, it is silly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: This is how they Fall:
    dez bryant at 26 haha he is going in the top 12
    Posted by ccusson1122

Dez Bryant is free falling, terrible pro day work out by his 3rd 40 he was running 4.63 40. Put that into a game scenario, 3 plays into the game and he's done goes from best WR to #5 in depth chart. 

He looked bad coming in and out of routes, SAID in an interview he doesn't like to run slant routes.  Kid is not doing the right things, by draft day he falls out of 1st and I personally wouldn't take him until the 3rd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Dez was Mocked as high as 6 with the Broncos now he is being mocked at 27 on average becasue Jerry Jones has a hard one for him...

besides we jump dallas ONLY if Brynat is on the board... and we bait Dallas into giving us two free picks to jump a slot

the cardnials do not have wholes

they picked up free agents to patch up there defense

Steve Breaston is better than Boldin @ least he is fast and does not wine as much.

They got there franchise backs and receivers in Beanie Wells and Fitz

what do they need?

a Safety

Fine throw them a bone and Trade them James Sanders and retain the fourth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

actually his second 40 was the 4.63 and that was into the wind.  The others were faster 4.5s

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

the pats give up their first rounder after a rookie wage scale is cemented?  Boy do I hope you are right. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

LOL at the Cardinals.  When you trade a pick this year (#26) for a pick next year (Oakland's), you RECEIVE extra high picks, not GIVE UP.  It doesn't matter if Oakland's pick could be high, a pick this year is much more valuable.  If the Patriots were to trade Oakland's pick into this year, they would probably get a second round pick in return.  Definitely not a first AND second round pick.  Not by a long shot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Dez was Mocked as high as 6 with the Broncos now he is being mocked at 27 on average becasue Jerry Jones has a hard one for him... besides we jump dallas ONLY if Brynat is on the board... and we bait Dallas into giving us two free picks to jump a slot the cardnials do not have wholes they picked up free agents to patch up there defense Steve Breaston is better than Boldin @ least he is fast and does not wine as much. They got there franchise backs and receivers in Beanie Wells and Fitz what do they need? a Safety Fine throw them a bone and Trade them James Sanders and retain the fourth
    Posted by tagandtrade

So maybe because you don't think they don't have many holes they will send us all their picks for a 2011 1st? wow

Well their needs, just because:
    OLB rush LB, their LBs are over 30 still serviceable but still getting up in age can bring some youth, Porter is not the answer
    ILB Lost CD to Miami, they need their next stud at MLB Lenon is not the long term solution
    CB their secondary is suspect at best they can use a #1 or upgrade in their nickel
    Their LT is 30 so adding a young OT or a guard to sit and learn for a year wouldn't hut
    Their NT is 34 if I'm not mistaken, I'm sure cam thomas in the second would be in their plans.
    WR yes they gots fitz but they need depth and can add a slot guy.

So even if a team didn't have any need giving up so much for so little is ridiculous if you want me to be honest, was trying to sugar coded.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

the pats give up their first rounder after a rookie wage scale is cemented?  Boy do I hope you are right. 
    Posted by underdoggg

People here are quick to give up that pick. lol There's even a thread devoted to cashing it in for this year's draft. I think 12 picks this year is plenty!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

In Response to Re: This is how they Fall : Dez Bryant is free falling, terrible pro day work out by his 3rd 40 he was running 4.63 40. Put that into a game scenario, 3 plays into the game and he's done goes from best WR to #5 in depth chart.  He looked bad coming in and out of routes, SAID in an interview he doesn't like to run slant routes.  Kid is not doing the right things, by draft day he falls out of 1st and I personally wouldn't take him until the 3rd.
    Posted by Pats7393

Not so fast, there. He ran 4.52 2x and 4.63 once. Lastyear this time Michael Crabtree had his share of nay-sayers and he went 10th and many believe this guy is a better player than him. Dont forget how teams are gonna start posturing and putting false info out there. That is just one tactic done to drive a player's stock down. He'll go no worse than #10.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

hey Pauly from the north shore...

I mean Pats7393

Can you agree on this?

What Team other than the Saints and the Colts has the best chance of improving faster in free agency than in the draft?

What teams are drafting for depth and NOT starter quality first year rookies?

i would say the Cardinals are in a postion to draft for secondary talents, like a third down pass rusher, or a strong safety who can play in the box with the big boys, possibly...

Who says we cannot trade Adalious to the Cardinals rather than James Sanders

Oh and by the way

A 26th, 58th and a 90th in return for a fourth two seventh we won't sign and a potential top ten pick in a lock out year is a great deal

Lets sweaten it

patriots pick up

26th
    58th
    90th

Cardinals get

Oaklands 2011 1st pick
    Adalious Thomas
    James Sanders

Sign me UP!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

hey Pauly from the north shore... I mean Pats7393 Can you agree on this? What Team other than the Saints and the Colts has the best chance of improving faster in free agency than in the draft? What teams are drafting for depth and NOT starter quality first year rookies? i would say the Cardinals are in a postion to draft for secondary talents, like a third down pass rusher, or a strong safety who can play in the box with the big boys, possibly... Who says we cannot trade Adalious to the Cardinals rather than James Sanders Oh and by the way A 26th, 58th and a 90th in return for a fourth two seventh we won't sign and a potential top ten pick in a lock out year is a great deal Lets sweaten it patriots pick up 26th 58th 90th Cardinals get Oaklands 2011 1st pick Adalious Thomas James Sanders Sign me UP!
    Posted by tagandtrade

Right sweat sweat deal for who?  if you have not heard this is the deepest draft in recent history, meaning you can pickup starters well into the 4th round.  Don't take my word for it go out and do a bit of research.

Keep with your unrealistic scenarios, we are all entitled to posting them doesn't matter how dumb they are.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Ok, Ok... i conceed

Trade the 22 to Kansas City i believe that is 37

Kansas City returns the following

37th
    3rd
    fifth

We dump the 22 and our 2 sevenths on them

that gives the patriots 5 picks in the top 69 of a very deep draft

one way or another the patriots are going to move enought to collect a third or a top second so they can get Tebow

i hate the kid but Urb and Bill are tight and i think Bill fees Tebow could be a dallas clark like dynamic pass catching TE/WR with power balance and QB vission

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

hey Pauly from the north shore... I mean Pats7393 Can you agree on this? What Team other than the Saints and the Colts has the best chance of improving faster in free agency than in the draft? What teams are drafting for depth and NOT starter quality first year rookies? i would say the Cardinals are in a postion to draft for secondary talents, like a third down pass rusher, or a strong safety who can play in the box with the big boys, possibly... Who says we cannot trade Adalious to the Cardinals rather than James Sanders Oh and by the way A 26th, 58th and a 90th in return for a fourth two seventh we won't sign and a potential top ten pick in a lock out year is a great deal Lets sweaten it patriots pick up 26th 58th 90th Cardinals get Oaklands 2011 1st pick Adalious Thomas James Sanders Sign me UP!
    Posted by tagandtrade

So let's summarize:  We get a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round pick in the deepest draft in years, for a future pick (which could be ANYWHERE in the 1st round if McNabb goes to Oakland, a decent safety, and a horrible, overpaid linebacker.  I'm speechless.  This would be the worst trade in the history of the NFL for the Cardinals.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Ok, Ok... i conceed Trade the 22 to Kansas City i believe that is 37 Kansas City returns the following 37th 3rd fifth We dump the 22 and our 2 sevenths on them that gives the patriots 5 picks in the top 69 of a very deep draft one way or another the patriots are going to move enought to collect a third or a top second so they can get Tebow i hate the kid but Urb and Bill are tight and i think Bill fees Tebow could be a dallas clark like dynamic pass catching TE/WR with power balance and QB vission
    Posted by tagandtrade

Now THIS is a more realistic proposal (the trade, not the Tebow part). 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Ok, Ok... i conceed Trade the 22 to Kansas City i believe that is 37 Kansas City returns the following 37th 3rd fifth We dump the 22 and our 2 sevenths on them that gives the patriots 5 picks in the top 69 of a very deep draft one way or another the patriots are going to move enought to collect a third or a top second so they can get Tebow i hate the kid but Urb and Bill are tight and i think Bill fees Tebow could be a dallas clark like dynamic pass catching TE/WR with power balance and QB vission
    Posted by tagandtrade

YOU SEE THE LIGHT! lol that trade makes more since here are the points

22 780 two 7th are worth about 4 combined, I don't think they would need to be included.

37th 530 69th 245 = 775 I don't think you can add the 5th round 37.5 points, still going from 22 to 37 and gain a 3rd rounder is still very good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i would say the Cardinals are in a postion to draft for secondary talents, like a third down pass rusher, or a strong safety who can play in the box with the big boys, possibly...

Adrian wilson isnt good enough for you? Im pretty sure he can play in the box better than most, if anything the cardinals  are looking to pick up a FS and a pass rusher like you said. On another note I do Think BB will throw around the idea of trading oaklands pick if oakland gets DM, the reason i say that is bc Mcnabb will atleast make oakland a 6-10 to 7-9 team this upcoming season, maybe even a .500 team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Posted by tagandtrade
    Brilliant minds think alike! As I was reading all the other comments I was thinking sending them the exact same guys might accomplish what was originally posted but how about sending them Thomas,Sanders (though I really like James) and this years pick #22 for the same package? Then they would have two malcontents replacing Dansby and Berry! They lost Rolle right? But didn't they sign Rhoades? Oh well you never know who is going too attempt to beat BB out of a player..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

you're right Adrian Wilson is a beast and so isn't Kerry Rhodes...

Matter of fact i forgot they got Rhodes when i made that statement so i am going to retract that completely.

ILB/OLB is there biggest concern and being that they patched up there OLB slot with Porter (if he is not suspended for the DUI) i would say that they need and ILB...

But they could make due with Paris Lenon there too

Like i said they do not have too many wholes  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

graham @ 90? thats how i figured this thread would be an epic fail

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

This trade makes about as much sense as Tiger Woods giving a speech on sanctity of marriage.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

No way in the world is Kindle there at 22 or Bryant at 26