THIS IS MY PREDICTION

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

THIS IS MY PREDICTION

PATS WILL RUN THE TABLE .

MARK THIS POST , YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Re: THIS IS MY PREDICTION

They are po'd enough........anything is possible..........this could be the start of a great run .........everyone dumping on them .........I wouldn't say no that for sure.........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The video issue seemed to do the same thing in 2007.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I concur..I said before that the best thing that happened to the pats in 2003 was getting spanked by the Bills on opening day 31-0. I actually have more confidence in this team now than I did Saturday. Our offense is back and I love Seabass. I didn't expect tons from our "D" this year anyway. Their better than what I thought they would be. We played one horrible quarter Sunday and got @crewed on a couple of calls. Maybe we lose 1 game the rest of the way but I wouldn't be shocked if we ran out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

That would be great but if there's one thing this team has shown us is it can beat a good team on the road.  Unfortunately there's still one of them left on the schedule.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

13-3

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have them up on the Jets by 10.9 points,
    Up on New Orleans at New Orleans by 3.0 points  (the Saints looked so-so against mighty St. Louis this Sunday)
    Up on Miami at Miami by only 2.3 points, but that accounting doesn't include the Ronnie Brown injury.  4-5 Miami might be into "play out the string" mode in two weeks, if not last Sunday.  We'll see.
    I would just plain ignore the Carolina and Jacksonville odds.  Buffalo doesn't care about very much right now.
    That leaves Houston at Houston.  The Pats are up 4.2 points.

Running the table is statistically unlikely, but I wouldn't be shocked.  Tough team, lots of second round rookies and free agents getting better with time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

I love the enthusiasm, and believe that if they can execute for 60 minutes for each of the next 7 games you can't rule anything out with this team.  The NO game scares me a bit, will be a similar high octane tilt to what we witnessed Sunday night, but if NO comes in undefeated all the pressure will be squarely on them, and it will be interesting to see how they respond.  Brees has not played well of late.  Even if the Pats go 12-4 they have an outside shot at the #2 seed, as each team in the mix has ~3 games that they will be seriously tested, and if the Pats only lose one game it would have to be to the Siants being an NFC team for tie-breakers.  That being said a 7+ game run would be a beautiful thing...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: THIS IS MY PREDICTION:
    [QUOTE]In Response to THIS IS MY PREDICTION : I wouldn't go betting the rent on that one there PF.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

This from a guy whose team's fortunes improve only when it doesn't play.