This is one way to keep Cruz with Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

This is one way to keep Cruz with Giants

40s

QB Manning considers reworking contract for Cruz (The Associated Press): NEW YORK (AP) --...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: This is one way to keep Cruz with Giants

but what about salary cap hell?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

The NYG havnt done jack sh!t to improve there god awful team from last year... Why is that??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

http://gridironfans.com/forums/new-york-giants/219476-giants-qb-eli-manning-considers-reworking-contract-wr-victor-cruz.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

That is between you and Rusty! :)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

But they did win the Lombardi two years ago.  Maybe a little salary cap trouble is the price you have to pay? 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

But they did win the Lombardi two years ago.  Maybe a little salary cap trouble is the price you have to pay? 

It's because Brady sucked in the 4th qtr that they can even say that, Prolate. You know that.

Maybe if Brady had Cruz, Manningham, and Nicks, he wouldn't have sucked so bad?  With all those receivers, the Giants were able to survive both their TEs going down with injuries in the Super Bowl . . 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

That is a stretch rusty...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Manning said he would listen.  Not that he was restructuring.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Yes, Brady made doe bad decisions, but I would take the giants trio over the one you mentioned. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think talent makes a difference.  I think the Pats offense, with Gronk out, with Mankins playing on a torn ACL, and with Vollmer playing with a bad back wasn't deep or talented enough to control the Giants' D line or threaten their LBs and DBs downfield. Welker, Branch, and Hernandez just weren't enough.  Neither were BJGE and Woodhead.  That's not a great set of weapons if you ask me.  

But it's not worth arguing about it anymore.  We've been over the same territory so many times the rut is 100 feet deep.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Agree Prolate...so Russ, we had a 17-9 lead and our defense gave up how many scoring drives to allow the giants to win? I know Brady didn't have his best game, but if you remember back, his receivers didn't do him much help either with all those drops. Hernandez is highly overrated. I would rather have nicks all day long. Welker and Cruz? That is a tough one. They both are products of their environments. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

The NYG havnt done jack sh!t to improve there god awful team from last year... Why is that??

god awful...LOL! they were 8-5 and had beaten the saints packers and 49ers-easy there son

they had a bad finish-combination of age injury and worst of all complacency-coughlin won't let it happen again you can believe

so only one yr removed from a championship i wouldn't go radically changing much

exactly who have they lost that hasn't been replaced or won't be by the draft or FA? -which Resse has proven to be so adept at-remember he is a Giants GM and they have been drafting the same way for ages, cap or no cap and have restructured many a contract over the years-where do you think bellichick learned how to do it after all? from Parcells and Young of course

I expect ol' Russ to blow his silly horn filled with slective "facts" and nonsense but u really ought not to follow him down that road to ruin if at all possible

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Agree Prolate...so Russ, we had a 17-9 lead and our defense gave up how many scoring drives to allow the giants to win? I know Brady didn't have his best game, but if you remember back, his receivers didn't do him much help either with all those drops. Hernandez is highly overrated. I would rather have nicks all day long. Welker and Cruz? That is a tough one. They both are products of their environments. 

I agree about Hern . . . I think he looked really good early in 2011, but I thought he was dropping the ball a bit too much later in the season.  I saw that continuing into 2012.  The injury may have been partly responsible, but overall I didn't think Hern had all that great a season last year.  Welker is good at what he does, but what he does is fairly limited.  Don't want him having to catch balls running full speed downfield with his back to the QB.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

god awful...LOL! they were 8-5 and had beaten the saints packers and 49ers-easy there son

they had a bad finish-combination of age injury and worst of all complacency-coughlin won't let it happen again you can believe

so only one yr removed from a championship i wouldn't go radically changing much

exactly who have they lost that hasn't been replaced or won't be by the draft or FA? -which Resse has proven to be so adept at-remember he is a Giants GM and they have been drafting the same way for ages, cap or no cap and have restructured many a contract over the years-where do you think bellichick learned how to do it after all? from Parcells and Young of course

I expect ol' Russ to blow his silly horn filled with slective "facts" and nonsense but u really ought not to follow him down that road to ruin if at all possible

Isn't picking 13 games out of a 16 game schedule selective facts?  Isn't it time for the ny fans to give the annual call for coughlins head?   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

They don't get it,, X.  They think having people taking paycuts and restructuring left and right that it means it's a healthy cap situation.

Cap stays flat through next year. They didn't make the playoffs lasty year, won't this year most likely, and won't next year.

Mass exodus in Giantland. Last 2 drafts have been weak, too.

Have they even signed a FA yet after their massive loss of usual starters?

yes the New York Giants of the National Football League since 1930 don't understand the economics of the game of football...John Mara(who's family has owned the team for 80 years) Tisch and Reese have no understanding of the cap and no idea when it remains flat and when it increases or decreases nor any idea how to build a football team on or off the field or how to structure contracts - all their success comes from ignorance and blind luck

do you realize what an idiot you sound like sometimes? how someone who thinks he is the smartest person in any room he enters and has a 152 IQ could write something so illogical and subjective is shocking

shocking I say!!

btw who are all the "massive"starters they have lost?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Isn't picking 13 games out of a 16 game schedule selective facts?  Isn't it time for the ny fans to give the annual call for coughlins head?   

not after 46...he has a lifetime pass  :  )