This is priceless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

This is priceless

I know this does not relate to football, but it has to come out on this thead. L-E-O-N is always calling the patriots cheaters....but this is priceless.

Goes to proove that if you say you stopped....you lied!!!! CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

Re: This is priceless

[QUOTE]I know this does not relate to football, but it has to come out on this thead. L-E-O-N is always calling the patriots cheaters....but this is priceless. Goes to proove that if you say you stopped....you lied!!!! CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by THEGREATgymrat36[/QUOTE]

This news MADE my day......good stuff

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I wish I had known about steroids when I was a kid playing baseball.
    Then, like a-rod and many others, I could have had big forearms and the power to hit hundreds of home runs by merely flicking my bat across the plate at outside pitches and then I would have been popular and made lots of money and Betty Lou would have gone to the prom with me.
    Go Pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]I wish I had known about steroids when I was a kid playing baseball. Then, like a-rod and many others, I could have had big forearms and the power to hit hundreds of home runs by merely flicking my bat across the plate at outside pitches and then I would have been popular and made lots of money and Betty Lou would have gone to the prom with me. Go Pats!
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

The down side is that your manhood would have shrunk to 1 inch (like bugboy Leon's) and there's a good chance you'd be dead by now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

His team mates were calling him "b*tch t*ts". That's beautiful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Sorry but it's still half a Billion to late.  He's got F the world money now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

[QUOTE]I know this does not relate to football, but it has to come out on this thead. L-E-O-N is always calling the patriots cheaters....but this is priceless. Goes to proove that if you say you stopped....you lied!!!! CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leon said he played football....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]I wish I had known about steroids when I was a kid playing baseball. Then, like a-rod and many others, I could have had big forearms and the power to hit hundreds of home runs by merely flicking my bat across the plate at outside pitches and then I would have been popular and made lots of money and Betty Lou would have gone to the prom with me. Go Pats!
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

You're lucky!  I married Betty Lou, that ho.  She's got half my stuff now.  I wonder if her sister will go out with me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Guaranteed we won't be hearing from any of the NYC chapter of loosers-r-us on this thread!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc686. Show jc686's posts

[QUOTE]Guaranteed we won't be hearing from any of the NYC chapter of loosers-r-us on this thread!
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Hey retaaad- 

As a Yankee fan the best way I can sum up this book is as follows:

A-Rod is an embarrassment to baseball and the Yankees.  He obviously used PED's and is a bad person on top of it. 

This book, though, is filled with muck raking yellow journalism that no one should support.  Allowing this type of trash to permeate the mind is part of a bigger problem.

Don't forget Selena Roberts is the dummy who bashed the Duke kids during that "r ape" scandal and still won't admit she was wrong.

RSN has every right to poke fun at Yankee fans for A-Rod and for getting the better of the Yanks so far this year.  Using hollow bullets like this takes you down a notch though...IMHO.

Just wait until one of your guys shows up as one of the 103 and your entire team becomes "tainted" using the same powers of deduction you have levied on the Yanks....stand up and take it when (not if) that time comes.