This just in, "Welker Done For Year!!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

This just in, "Welker Done For Year!!"

Caught your eye didn't it?  I'm expecting to see this headline in the coming days.  Thoughts on this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Re: This just in, "Welker Done For Year!!"

A-hole !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm guessing you're the kink of guy to yell fire in a crowded building as a joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

It wouldn't surprise me and it wouldn't matter. This defense is not going to win a Super Bowl.

- A realist not a pessimist -

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Well, yelling "fire" on a crowded message board isn't dangerous at least...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

ok, george costanza STFU

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

LOL!  Brady and everyone else on the team is done for the season....the regular season ended today around 4pm......DUH!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Leon you pathetic child. Too bad you paid so much for your Jets/Giants Subway Superbowl gear. I hear the price has gone down (like your mom)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Back to your chemistry set, m1021us. Geezuz......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

People say on here that I say things like it is, that I pull no punches. Well no punches pulled here ahole. This punch is for you, caught YOUR EYE didn't I.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

Folks, not kidding here when you get carted off the field like that its a virtual KO for the year. 
    ' It was almost like at half time Bill Belichick got the word that Welker may be out for at least next weeks playoff game.'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

Who's an A'HOLE now?  Welker Done For Year!  What a bunch of tools.  Half of you clowns don't know jack about football. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Leon you 1 inch wonder hows your crackho mom and your dad? Ooops sorry you don't know who he is.