This Lousy Season is on BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

This Lousy Season is on BB

From his lousy draft philosophy of picking down and getting nobody, trading his best defensive player, letting go of all sorts of leaders like Vrabel, Bruschi, etc, to his idiotic season sucking decision @ Indy, to his sorry preparation for this game, BB totally owns this years failure. hats off to Welker for being the stud that he was. Brady played with more heart than skill this year...hope he heals well. I hope BB learned something this year...like it is not about him/system, it's actually about the players who play withn that system. It's not an assembly line folks -  we learned the hard way this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: This Lousy Season is on BB

I thought it was a great season.  The Pats are the best team ever.  Surely, they will win it all next year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I agree with most of that. His decisions to trade Vrabel and Seymour after the retirements of Bruschi and Harrison were very unusual to say the least. Some of the coaching decisions throughout the year were unbelievable. BB's methods now appear outdated. He must re invent himself and reconsider the it's all his system philosophy.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Seymour trade was a great one. Vrabel would have been useful for veteran leadership continuity.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I will repeat what I have said on another thread....  what type of LOUSY season do you prefer to support?  A season in which your team made the playoffs or one in which your team REALLY s**ked!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

I think it's a little early to draw a conclusion. The  Pats are obviously in a rebuilding phase - they obviously need more talent on boths sides of the ball. This may take a few years....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thrombosis. Show thrombosis's posts

Seymour trade was super smart--except--Pats are working with a window of opportunity with Moss turning 33 and Brady 32.  How is getting that excellent pick ready to play at top speed by 2012 going to help as the window closes??  Maybe BB will have allowed us to get the next super QB who will win for the next headcoach?  Very noble of Bill!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

You need to blame Hollywood Brady also. The guy looks more and more like that stiff Bledsoe. Throwing awful picks/fumbles instead of throwing it away kills the team. He has completely lost his focus or ability!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Defiantly not his best work.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

seems there is some disconnect with BB , the team, owners

somewhere..this team lost its spirit

this is NOT the same team that finished in 1st place

I dont know who those guys wearing Pats numbers were today .
     But thats not the same team
    Uninspired.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Four years ago, JESTS' Tannenbaum took over a dead franchise with no players. The Patriots were great.
    Look at personnel decisions the last four years compared to ours. The situation is dire, fans.
    While BB keeps trading down and passing on impact players, signing bums like Joey Galloway, etc. the JESTS have done the following;
    1) FIVE DRAFT trade-ups to get players they targeted as stars who would not fall to their position on the board... Revis; Harris;Keller;Sanchez;Greene.
    2) FREE AGENT PICK UPS which made sense...stars...Faneca; Woody; Pace; Leonard; Scott.
    3) Trades for needed talent, giving up almost nothing in draft picks: Jones; Edwards;Jenkins; Shepard.

There is more, but I will not bore you. In four years, the worst team in football turns an entire roster over and now we are headed South, while they have 10-12 impact players and good young guys. How could this happen? How can the media keep bragging about BB as a personnel guy?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i agree dbeach

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

This was a rebuilding year.  Brady was not 100% all year.  The defense was too young.  Look at some of the good things.  A great draft! Mayo and Guyton look ready for the middle.   A few tweaks and an OC and they are back on top

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Do you really believe Bruschi retired?  He hardly played in preseason and saw the writing on the wall, so they let him exit with class.  Retire rather than ride the bench.  Part of BB decision again, which decimated the leadership on this team.