3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: This One is for Harvey-Wallbanger:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

A top 5 O line every year means the GM should be fired?  Brian Waters missing his family and wanting a 20 minute commute home to work to see them is on BB now?

Brian Waters has a ring from SB 46 if a certain #12 doesn't meltdown with his buddy Welkie.

I was the one who raved about the Waters acquisition and explained they drafted Asomoa and were moving on. Whamo, in comes Waters and is our best OL with Matt Light.

His FA moves in 2011 with Waters, Anderson and Carter off that lockout was utter genius.

LLoyd was a good sign last year along with that Talib fleecing of Mark Doeminik down in TB.  Crumpler a really good one to help our run game in 2010. Branch in 2010, dealing Moss and Maroney for picks. Those were fleece jobs.

THis year, Kelly and acquiring Blount from TB for a 7th and an Olympian could also be seen as a fleecing.

Why does BB have to hit homeruns in every area? Why can't it be trades or developing UDFAs which might be better fits?

If BB doesn't hit homeruns every offseason with All World drafts, FA signings and trades, you claim it's worth of a firing.

You're mentally ill. There is no way you should be teaching children.

utter genius was the decision to NOT resign these guys

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Umm, you want BB to keep grooming Gronk and wasting a roster spot on Crumpler? Crumpler was instrumental in blocking in 2010 and grooming Gronk which part of the reason he was brought in.

We're not talking about pre 2010 drafts when Dimitrioff and then Pioli left in back to back seasons which destroy any  team's scouting infratstructure. I am talking about 2010-2012 drafts because you know, it's kinda not 2009 anymore.

Pats have the best D in the AFC so far in 2013 and you somehow are angered by it. Sick.

Thank you VERY much, BB.

[/QUOTE]

I hate how no one can accept that we finally have a dominant D on our hands now. they have kept us in evry single game this year. they are the top 2 best D's the Cheifs d is also very good but we for sure have the first or second best D in the AFC cuz of BB's drafts from 2010-2012! Accept it people, we already have!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Umm, you want BB to keep grooming Gronk and wasting a roster spot on Crumpler? Crumpler was instrumental in blocking in 2010 and grooming Gronk which part of the reason he was brought in.

We're not talking about pre 2010 drafts when Dimitrioff and then Pioli left in back to back seasons which destroy any  team's scouting infratstructure. I am talking about 2010-2012 drafts because you know, it's kinda not 2009 anymore.

Pats have the best D in the AFC so far in 2013 and you somehow are angered by it. Sick.

Thank you VERY much, BB.

I hate how no one can accept that we finally have a dominant D on our hands now. they have kept us in evry single game this year. they are the top 2 best D's the Cheifs d is also very good but we for sure have the first or second best D in the AFC cuz of BB's drafts from 2010-2012! Accept it people, we already have!

Yep.

Seattle's D lit up for 34. Denver's for 48.  Houston's for 27.

TCal, Babe, Pezzy, Cupcake Hurlie, all on the watch.

[/QUOTE]

i was never once a believer in the denver D.... they have an old asz secondary and lost Dumervil which makes Von Miller (when he returns) ineffective cuz teams can double him. denver's D has always been overrated.

Houston- made a thread on them last night. all they have is Watt. old secondary who lost Quin their best playmaker. and lost good tackler DeMico Ryans. they suck actually.

I still think Seattle has a good D. Chris Clemmons isnt 100% yet from his ACL injury but once he is the front seven will rev up and thoose CBs can go back to the physical play the love and be dominant. Luck also just hot this week too.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I like having good disscusions with you Rusty. You don't get snippy with me and we just talk fact and opinon, no bs.

I saw you were asking Babe who has had better drafts than the Pats from 2010-2012. I'd say that the Bengals and Seahwaks were better to even while the 49ers are close to even or little below.

Bengals: 2010: Jermaine Gresham (1), Carlos Dunlap (2), Jordan Shipley (3), Geno Atkins (4) all have been good picks

2011: AJ Green (1), Andy Dalton (2), Clint Boling (4) all starters now.

2012: Dre Kirkpatrick (1), Kevin Zietler (1), Mohamed Sanu (3) all starters too. and Orson Charles (4), and Devon Still (2) are solid contributors. look at the names they have brought in. dunlap, sanu, dalton, atkins all non-1st rounders too.

Seahawks: 2010: Russel Okung (1), Earl Thomas (1), Golden Tate (2), Kam Chancellor (5) all huge for them now

2011: James Carpenter (1), Richard Sherman (5) both huge starters

2012: Bruce Irvin (1), Bobby Wagner (2), Russell Wilson (3), Robert Turbin (4), JR Sweezy (7), huge draft. they have huge talent through these three years.

49ers: 2010: Anthony Davis (1), Mike Iupati (1), Navorro Bowman (3), Anthony Dixon (4), Kyle Williams (6) all play big roles except for dixon

2011: Aldon Smith (1), Colin Kaepernick (2), Chris Culliver (3), Kendall Hunter (4) all huge for them. but 2012 draft sucked for them so yeah.

I'd say the Bengals were even to our drafts and the Seahawks may actually surpass ours. While the 49ers fall right behind us as well. But, yes BB put together a top 3 draft classes 2010-2012 but there were teams up there with us too!

jsut looking for a disscussion!

bellichick can't draft a WR to save his life and his CB/S choices are also suspect

top 3? oh boy...where exactly? not RB WR CB

and where's ur pass rush been for oh 3-4 years now?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

I like having good disscusions with you Rusty. You don't get snippy with me and we just talk fact and opinon, no bs.

I saw you were asking Babe who has had better drafts than the Pats from 2010-2012. I'd say that the Bengals and Seahwaks were better to even while the 49ers are close to even or little below.

Bengals: 2010: Jermaine Gresham (1), Carlos Dunlap (2), Jordan Shipley (3), Geno Atkins (4) all have been good picks

2011: AJ Green (1), Andy Dalton (2), Clint Boling (4) all starters now.

2012: Dre Kirkpatrick (1), Kevin Zietler (1), Mohamed Sanu (3) all starters too. and Orson Charles (4), and Devon Still (2) are solid contributors. look at the names they have brought in. dunlap, sanu, dalton, atkins all non-1st rounders too.

Seahawks: 2010: Russel Okung (1), Earl Thomas (1), Golden Tate (2), Kam Chancellor (5) all huge for them now

2011: James Carpenter (1), Richard Sherman (5) both huge starters

2012: Bruce Irvin (1), Bobby Wagner (2), Russell Wilson (3), Robert Turbin (4), JR Sweezy (7), huge draft. they have huge talent through these three years.

49ers: 2010: Anthony Davis (1), Mike Iupati (1), Navorro Bowman (3), Anthony Dixon (4), Kyle Williams (6) all play big roles except for dixon

2011: Aldon Smith (1), Colin Kaepernick (2), Chris Culliver (3), Kendall Hunter (4) all huge for them. but 2012 draft sucked for them so yeah.

I'd say the Bengals were even to our drafts and the Seahawks may actually surpass ours. While the 49ers fall right behind us as well. But, yes BB put together a top 3 draft classes 2010-2012 but there were teams up there with us too!

jsut looking for a disscussion!

bellichick can't draft a WR to save his life and his CB/S choices are also suspect

top 3? oh boy...where exactly? not RB WR CB

and where's ur pass rush been for oh 3-4 years now?

[/QUOTE]

Yet they are 4-1 and your crappy team is what?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Encinitas' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:

A top 5 O line every year means the GM should be fired?  Brian Waters missing his family and wanting a 20 minute commute home to work to see them is on BB now?

Brian Waters has a ring from SB 46 if a certain #12 doesn't meltdown with his buddy Welkie.

I was the one who raved about the Waters acquisition and explained they drafted Asomoa and were moving on. Whamo, in comes Waters and is our best OL with Matt Light.

His FA moves in 2011 with Waters, Anderson and Carter off that lockout was utter genius.

LLoyd was a good sign last year along with that Talib fleecing of Mark Doeminik down in TB.  Crumpler a really good one to help our run game in 2010. Branch in 2010, dealing Moss and Maroney for picks. Those were fleece jobs.

THis year, Kelly and acquiring Blount from TB for a 7th and an Olympian could also be seen as a fleecing.

Why does BB have to hit homeruns in every area? Why can't it be trades or developing UDFAs which might be better fits?

If BB doesn't hit homeruns every offseason with All World drafts, FA signings and trades, you claim it's worth of a firing.

You're mentally ill. There is no way you should be teaching children.

Weak, very very weak. This is all you got after five years of free agent signings? Crumpler played here for one year before being cut - all that I'll remember him for is his drop in the endzone vs the jets in that playoff game...hit him right in the hands.

This is not about hitting homeruns, it's about NOT having to draft 13 corners and safeties...signing another ten...before you have to trade for one that someone else drafted that can play. Butler, Wheatly, Merriweather, Chung, Bodden, Springs, O'Neil, Tavon Wilson...that happened, it really did...just because you're delusional doesn't mean it didn't.

Stock some more Tylenol.

Thank you VERY much, BB.

More Idiocracy.  While not playing a single top 10 scoring offense yet, the Pats AFC defensive ranks:

2nd in points allowed

10th in yards, 10th in passing yards, 10th in rushing yards per attempt, 11th per game

4th in takeaways, 3rd from the bottom in sacks, 5th in int

QB rating 4th, passing completion % 6th, YPA 6th

Harvey reaches a conclusion:  we're number one!.

NE Patriots - 4 top scoring seasons in the history of the league, including #1, and #3 spots.

Harvey reaches another conclusion:

Brady blew the SB 42 despite the fact he led the game winning drive with two minutes to go.  If only he wasn't such a glory seeking stat hound, we could have ridden our running game (16 rushes for 45 yards, an intimidating 2.7 YPA) to glory. 

Much like Dante's Inferno, there is a special level of stupid reserved just for you Harv.

[/QUOTE]

Harvey doesn't use facts in case you haven't caught on. The facts are what he says they are, and when proven wrong after people jump on him, he simply says "I never said that".  He seems to have a bad case of the Obummers. Or possibly that Bushcheney disease. He would make a stellar politician. he will be my write in candidate for 2016. Harvey for Prez and his pet parrot Gladys for VP. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Very fair choices. I agree Cincy has nice young talent, which I have mentioned before. I was trying to get those idiots to state their premise, back it and articulate it. They never could do it, they just mouth off over and over and can't even see our D is the best in the AFC right now because of these drafts.

Okung has been a bust in Seattle.  When was Curry, 2009? Huge top 10 bust as well.

Keep in mind all 3 of those teams had the general advantage of picking in the top 15 every year (not this year) because they sucked. 

The NFC West was the worst division for a decade.

Is there a team like NE, always in the playoffs, in title games or SBs picking 27-32ish every year and have had the drafts we've had?

Pitt, NYGs, Balt, Houston?  Nope.

yes yet somehow since u last won a title pitt has 2 giants have 2 and balt are defending champs...amazing how much "better" the pats are at drafting with such better results

oh to play in a college division for 12 years!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This is not about hitting homeruns, it's about NOT having to draft 13 corners and safeties...signing another ten...before you have to trade for one that someone else drafted that can play. Butler, Wheatly, Merriweather, Chung, Bodden, Springs, O'Neil, Tavon Wilson...that happened, it really did...just because you're delusional doesn't mean it didn't.

RESPONSE: By now you should know that trying to reason with Rusty is futile. You'd have more success reasoning with a fence post.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

RESPONSE: By now you should know that trying to reason with Rusty is futile. You'd have more success reasoning with a fence post.

True, I mean this is a guy who watched us walk into the last three off seasons with 20-30 million to spend per year and all he can talk about is Carter, Anderson and Waters.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

True, I mean this is a guy who watched us walk into the last three off seasons with 20-30 million to spend per year and all he can talk about is Carter, Anderson and Waters.

And you're a moron because there is no way anyone knew the cap number of the new CBA until August of 2011.

So, you're a liar or disinegenous at best thinking BB needed to wildly spend, knowing what that final number was and the schedule of the cap hikes throughout the life of the new deal. So, going into 2011, there was no way he could spend on FAs. He could have, but he'd be a moron like the Jets, Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys, etc.

NE spent as high as #7 overall to the cap out of 32 teams in 2012.

Try again, diddly spank.

Brady choked in SB 46. You ain't changing that regardless of how many times you and your peabrained moron group come in here and try to do it.

You know what I like about you? No one can make a fool out of himself faster than you...spending wildly? Settle down there cowboy, no one asked for that. All I wanted was a respectable defense that we could of won a super bowl with.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You know what I like about you? No one can make a fool out of himself faster than you...spending wildly? Settle down there cowboy, no one asked for that. All I wanted was a respectable defense that we could of won a super bowl with.

You mean, instead of one that gives up game winning drives in the Superbowl to a bum like Eli Manning?