This one's on Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: This one's on Brady

Rusty the offense was far from perfect, but the secondary was flat out embarrassing.  We made a rookie QB with no receivers look like a hall of famer.  He only had one game over 200 yards passing up until today.  On basically every deep ball except the last one it was just a throw up it for grabs type of throw and we still got burned repeatedly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Name one team in te league with a worse secondary then the Pats?

[/QUOTE]

In spite of that, they still should've won. I'm not defending the secondary, read the whole post before you run your mouth you lazy sob.

[/QUOTE]

I read your post.

By no means was TB12 great today but clearly you think after more then a half dozen deep ball completions our secondary wasn't going to cost us.

Dude wake up, no team can survive the deep ball onslaught and win. Russell Wilson looked like Peyton Manning.

Unreal how you give TB more blame then our back 4. You should go watch badminton and stay away from making football assessment. Take a poll if you like to see who is right and wrong on this issue.

Pilon!

[/QUOTE]

You refuse to look at the facts:

As much as they DID just chuck it deep, and it KEPT working, if Brady doesn't make 3 very bad, very a-typical mistakes, they win. As bad as the D played, they gave up 24 points. The offense SHOULD have put up at least 29, and likely over 30. Or wwas Seattle going to agically make MORE plays happen? Was the game going to be extended? How was Seattle going to put up MORE points than they did? If you can't admit the Pats left points on the field, you're clueless. Seattle got everything they could.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"than" the Pats or "then"?

Are you serious? How about NOs, GB, and like 20 other teams?!!

The D was great from 2nd qtr to the 4th. Turnovers, 3 and outs, etc.  I won't get into the absolutely horrendous officiating that swung the game in Seattle's favor in this one (branch was bumped and they make up a call on Chung and Dennard?)  Horrendous.

NEWSFLASH to refs:  Just because a DB doesn't turn all the way around doesn't mean there is contact and it's PI.

Wilfork was held the entire game, to boot.

Tired of this crap pinned on the D. Expect the offense to get favored on every down via orders from Goodell.

Too bad our own offense can't make that work for us. AWFUl OFFENSE

[/QUOTE]

Wow you say there is 20 teams with worse secondary's then ours?

LMAO ban yourself..Just turn the computer off..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In my original post, I noted the coaching AND secondary. But if Brady doesn't throw 2 very bad INTs, and have a total braindead moment at the end of the second half, they still win. I'm not asking for 58 for 58 for 500 yards to overcome the rest, just to not make very bad mistakes. Neither INT was a good play, both were bad throws.

I do not understand why Brady didn't take a TO with 34 seconds left in the second quarter. It ran down to 19 before BB finally called one after running down the field. Very, very un-Brady-like.

[/QUOTE]

Why didn't Belichek call the timeout? That's his responsibility even more than Brady's since he is the head coach. Not kicking the field goal there was dumb and you sort of felt that it would come back and bite them. Brady was awful in the second half but the secondary was even worse.

[/QUOTE]

He did. Unfortunately, coaches hover near the 50, they were inside the 5. Once he realized nobody else was, he had to run about 30 yards to the nearest ref, at which point he was the one who DID call the TO.

[/QUOTE]

If it takes Belichek 15 seconds to run 30 yards then maybe he or McDaniels should have told someone to call a TO on a completed pass ahead of time (or spend some time on a treadmill). He could have pulled Brady off the field with less than 10 seconds left. Do not make excuses for bad coaching. I love Belichek too but he was pretty bad today. They wasted their final time out for no reason (rushing players on before the snap is bad coaching).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Let's see... Brady or the defense.......

It wasn't Brady that gakked up ANOTHER double digit 4th qtr lead. But, I don't recall seeing any defenders on the field throwing INT's, or "engineering a 3 and out with under 3 minutes left. Never mind that pathetic last possession exhibition.

They all held true to form.... Brady forgot to play the entire game thrpwing pinpoint/razor sharp passes to guys wearing his uniform colors, whicle that wonderful D (We'll call them the Young And STILL Can't Learn A Darn Thing Gang, or The Bend Till We Break Bunch) played their usual Patsie role when it mattered. 

Coaching? Now, don't EVER go there with Mr Briliance running things (the buck stops with him).

Overthrows and shoddy DB coverage did this game in. And, again as noted, with a double freakin' digit 4th qtr lead! The SS Patriot is taking on water, folks, adn yoru rose colored fans can't deny it's happening.

At least we'll be spared the usual "we were 1 play away from another win..." malarkey. The first three qtrs don't seem to matter anyome. Just wathc the 4th to see how the game will end up.

PATHETIC !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Outta sync effort across the board......Brady just wasn't sharp at all...

DB's?  Can't say nthing that hasn't beens siad here twenty-times...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In spite of that, they still should've won. I'm not defending the secondary, read the whole post before you run your mouth you lazy sob.

[/QUOTE]

I read your post.

By no means was TB12 great today but clearly you think after more then a half dozen deep ball completions our secondary wasn't going to cost us.

Dude wake up, no team can survive the deep ball onslaught and win. Russell Wilson looked like Peyton Manning.

Unreal how you give TB more blame then our back 4. You should go watch badminton and stay away from making football assessment. Take a poll if you like to see who is right and wrong on this issue.

Pilon!

[/QUOTE]

You refuse to look at the facts:

As much as they DID just chuck it deep, and it KEPT working, if Brady doesn't make 3 very bad, very a-typical mistakes, they win. As bad as the D played, they gave up 24 points. The offense SHOULD have put up at least 29, and likely over 30. Or wwas Seattle going to agically make MORE plays happen? Was the game going to be extended? How was Seattle going to put up MORE points than they did? If you can't admit the Pats left points on the field, you're clueless. Seattle got everything they could.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, I watched the game....

I was more upset at Brady's mistakes then anyone. However, those are fixable.

Our secondary is not. It's inept, horrible, useless. May as well put 4 duane starks out there. I've never seen anything like it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

seattle has one of the worse offenses in the league. fact. pats defense gave up 24 points. seattle also has one of the best defenses in the league. fact. pats put up 23 points.

this one is on the secondary and the coaching. a blown coverage with a minute left that goes for a t.d? horrible. pathetic. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah, that darn Brady let Wilson with the 75 PR and 5 TDs - 6 INTs put up a 133 with 3 TDs - 0 INTs.

He really sucked defending the pass.

And then he only got 3.3 yards a carry with the RBs. Must have been terrible handoffs on Brady's part.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, that darn Brady let Wilson with the 75 PR and 5 TDs - 6 INTs put up a 133 with 3 TDs - 0 INTs.

He really sucked defending the pass.

And then he only got 3.3 yards a carry with the RBs. Must have been terrible handoffs on Brady's part.

[/QUOTE]

Amen.. the worst secondary in the league next to NO...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

So much for the "forcing turnover" defense. Like Brady, just another stat hog item. Any more questions how turnovers don't always equate to defensive brilliance/genius?

ANOTHER good team, ANOTHER 4th qtr melt down, ANOTHER Brady fauilure to pull out a win despite another GASHING of the "Haven't Leaned A Damned Thing" DB's. Perhaps they should be tested for a learning disability?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whodagaff. Show Whodagaff's posts

This is the 4th game since the last Super Bowl that the Patriots have blown in the 4th Quarter.

I blame coaching. Including the Super Bowl Patriots are 3 wins 4 losses

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's right!  He totally got burned on the Wilson/Rice hookup.  What was BB thinking?  Why put Tom Brady in at CB with the game on the line?  Isn't that why they drafted that guy in the second round that wasn't even suppose to have been drafted?

[/QUOTE]

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm voting for coaching and the secondary.  The same thing has happened over and over.  Get lead, get conservative, telegraph your attention to run or pass, then do it.  Need 2 yards on 3rd down?  Line up in power run formation with no receivers and allow the other team to ignore the pass.  Line up with no one in the backfield and allow the other team to focus on the pass.  Average run from a normal formation has been 3 or 4, so make sure the other team can just tee off on you and stone your guy in the backfield.  It's maddening.  Get a lead, get conservative, play clock ball, give up a few big plays to a desperate team that KNOWS you will not cover or will cover by running through the receiver without turning your head.  Get close, suddenly you need a touchdown, and you are STONE COLD.  Nice work.

Devin McCourty needs to never play again.  He just can't cover.  Can't do it.  Teams know it and throw on him to get the penalty.  And it works.  It's become a theme.  

Front 7 on D are awesome.  

Gronk has become just normal.  

Hernandez is back in limited fashion, looks good

I think we just lost Lloyd for a few months at least.  

Woodhead and Ridley did well.  

Brady shouldn't try to throw on the move.  EVER.

Brady needs to stop that ducking crud.  It doesn't help.  

We are entering week 7 tied with Miami, Beefalo, and the Jests.  That's not right.  Yes, we are a game up on Buffalo, but still.  TIED.  That's all game planning and secondary.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's right!  He totally got burned on the Wilson/Rice hookup.  What was BB thinking?  Why put Tom Brady in at CB with the game on the line?  Isn't that why they drafted that guy in the second round that wasn't even suppose to have been drafted?

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

Wait, I can play this game:

Darn the D for causing Brady to Throw an INT in the endzone.

Those dang DBs caused Brady to shortarm another, and throw it right at a Seattle DB.

And, of COURSE, it was totally on the secondary when brady wasted 10-15 seconds, then threw it to noone, causing a 10 secs runoff with only 1 remaining, and came away with 0 points from inside the 5 AGAIN!

+my a s s.

25. This post has been removed.