This scaes me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

This scaes me

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/04/interest_buildi.html

It already sounds as if he doesn't want to use all 4 picks. The slow FA season for the Pats seemed alright cause of all the picks they have but if they start trading out of those picks into later rounds or next year that really scares me. Then again maybe he's thinking that the quality guys he wants is earlier in the 1st and might be packaging a couple picks to move up. Either way with the amount of holes we have I'd assume he need almost all 4 early picks to hit to fill them and now I'm scared he might move out of that range.

Of course we won't find out anything until the actually draft and it could completely work in our favor but being an old boy scout I always prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I just don't like the thought of moving those 2nds for anything less then a solid Vet or moving up to grab a stud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: This scaes me

I doubt that he would be drafting out of the 2nd round or for next year with his 2nd rounders unless he was getting a player and a pick from next year's draft.....or a higher pick in next year's draft (like a first rounder).....but anything can happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

As I said I tend to plan for the worst but hope for the best. If he trades a 2nd to move into next years 1st I hope it's to a team that will be in the bottom of the draft. I doubt that anyone from say pick #20 and up next year will be that much better than a player at #44, 47, or 53 this year. Though it does get you thinking. Jax doesn't have any 2nds this year, could they be looking to move back into the 2nd? Moving up to the 10th slot could net us JPP. Would it be in their interests (since they don't have a ton of cash to begin with) to move out of the #10 spot for a 1st next year and a 2nd and 4th this year? If so we could then use #22 or trade that back for a 2nd and 3rd or a 3rd this year and a 1st next year. It brings up a lot of possibilities I'm just hoping it isn't moving from this year to next in this deep of a draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I just listened to the presser. BB also said that the Patriots have the picks to be anywhere they want in this draft. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: This scaes me:
    I just listened to the presser. BB also said that the Patriots have the picks to be anywhere they want in this draft. 
    Posted by justme2

Ahh you see I didn't see that quote in the article. This brings me more hope that they have someone targetted and might use the picks to get the players that they want and not who is available. It will be interesting either way. Just looking at next year I'm hoping that he doesn't decide to move out of this year into next and passing up on a couple good players. Last year they were in a similair situation and minus Brace I was very happy with result, esp since it netted us two more 2nds this year, but next years draft looks weak so I'm hoping on loading up in this draft