This was a tweet Breyon Harris @bre_88 Co-Founder of @TheBillsMafia along w/ @mrdeadlier & @leslieanne94.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattsdad97. Show Mattsdad97's posts

This was a tweet Breyon Harris @bre_88 Co-Founder of @TheBillsMafia along w/ @mrdeadlier & @leslieanne94.

This was tweeted of Buffalo fans as you can see going to the game today. This makes me angry cause everyone thinks it's funny. Meanwhile the family lost their child who happens to be their baby in their eyes still I can promise you this. To me it's classless and not funny. What if their child was murdered and everyone wore the murderers name on their back would it be funny then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: This was a tweet Breyon Harris @bre_88 Co-Founder of @TheBillsMafia along w/ @mrdeadlier & @leslieanne94.

Saw that on Bleacher, A+ for creativity. I laughed my bum off. 

New England deserves a better class Slot Reciever, so I'm going to give it to them. I am the Patriots very own Amendment.

- TheMANdola

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: This was a tweet Breyon Harris @bre_88 Co-Founder of @TheBillsMafia along w/ @mrdeadlier & @leslieanne94.

In response to Mattsdad97's comment:

This was tweeted of Buffalo fans as you can see going to the game today. This makes me angry cause everyone thinks it's funny. Meanwhile the family lost their child who happens to be their baby in their eyes still I can promise you this. To me it's classless and not funny. What if their child was murdered and everyone wore the murderers name on their back would it be funny then.

They're not celebrating Hernandez, they're mocking the Patriots and Hernandez. All in good fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

The are right AH is a clown!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Not sure I'd call it "good fun". 

Someone lost their life, and countless others had their lives destroyed, including but not limited to the family of Odin Lloyd, and Hernandez's fiance and daughter. 

I understand where they're coming from... I suppose it appears to be a funny, harmless thing on the surface. But when I take a minute to think about the far-reaching implications of Hernandez's actions, and who all has been hurt and involved, I find this very disturbing.

Would we be okay with Patriots' fans wearing "rapist" t-shirts when we play Pittsburgh, or in the past, "murderer" shirts when playing the Ravens and Ray Lewis? I sure hope not.

Let's go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Fan taunting is part of the sport. But I agree with Mattsdad- this kind of classless display by Bills fans mocking a shocking murder has no place at a game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Wow they got us good.  SNAPS to those fans.