This will happen mark my words down people

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

This will happen mark my words down people

Chad Ochocino will be a patriot next year ..... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: This will happen mark my words down people

no thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

I dont know if i would want it to happen or not after seeing the randy moss situation, but somehow i also have the feeling it might happen. BB + ocho both seem to have respect for each other, and i think ocho can be tamed by BB. Hes not as bad as randy, he has his issues but those have always been before/after games... and his usual celebrations after TD's.
    Although the penalty he took by spiking the ball was very stupid but i have a feeling it wouldnt happen if he was a patriot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

In Response to Re: This will happen mark my words down people:
    [QUOTE]no thanks
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

No thanks because of his fiasco's or no thanks because the guy can't play ?
    This makes sense as Chad will be available come April 2011
    Lets all remember Dillion and Moss weren't angels and both played at Pro Bowl level for BB and the Patriots

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Remember the time when BB talked to 85 at the Pro-Bowl and they became BFF?

Yeah, that was great! 

NFL Films caught their sideline conversation!

BB: "These aren't the droids you're looking for" (waves his hands)
    Ocho: "I don't want to play for the Bengals"
    BB: "Move along.."
    Ocho: "I will sign with the Patriots in 2011.."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Just because Chad is available doesn't mean it makes sense.  Whatever the Chad, Belichick relationship is there will be a cap to manage.  I can see the intrigue but cap wise it doesn't make sense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

2 year  with 9 million  total would get it done and be cap friendly. As for the cap that won't be a issue as how many big name players are left ?

Crumpler
    Kazur
    Brady
    Koppen
    Mayo   
    Neal     
    Sanders
    Warren
    Bodden
    Wilfork

The rest are young cheap and hungry just the wat BB likes them

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

it's the tweets, public attention, and trash talking that worry me

personally, i think the touchdown celebrations are fun and funny and i think that goodell and, to a much lesser extent, Tagliabue are far too uptight about them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

It's not so much about the names that are left but who else they may want to bring aboard.  The RB is an obvious situation that needs an overhaul.  There are other spots as well.  

The Pats are starting over again offensively now that Moss is gone.  A little bit of time is needed to see if we need a WR at all.  Keep the idea of Chad on the burner till after the season is over though.  You may have something more to work with come that time.  More questions will have been answered and the draft board would have some shape not to mention where we select.  Green and Jones are very high picks and then the fall off is dramatic which can add to your cause. 

The other side to this Belichick, Chad relationship is I don't know how much is Chad just putting a smile on Bill's face or if Bill wishes he did have Chad on the team.  Bill doesn't like distrations and Chad can be a major distraction although in a fun way. 

I think your offer of 9mil over two years is short and cheap.  I don't know Chad's age.  He may want something to close out his career on.  Just thinking out loud here. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I see a real problem here....  What if he can't get number 85?  Either someone has to give it up or he has to change his name.  Imagine the angst? The guy changed his name to a number, in Spanish no less.  Do we need that? 

Is he really a difference maker?  I don't think so.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]it's the tweets, public attention, and trash talking that worry me personally, i think the touchdown celebrations are fun and funny and i think that goodell and, to a much lesser extent, Tagliabue are far too uptight about them.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I don't care what anyone says about Ocho.

Playing golf with the pylon was hilarious.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I see a real problem here....  What if he can't get number 85?  Either someone has to give it up or he has to change his name.  Imagine the angst? The guy changed his name to a number, in Spanish no less.  Do we need that?  Is he really a difference maker?  I don't think so.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Add to this the fact that he didn't really change his name to 85, he changed it to 8, 5. Maybe he could become a quarterback and, instead of being 8 and 5, he could be 8 or 5.

Just a thought.

Cool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to This will happen mark my words down people:
    [QUOTE]Chad Ochocino will be a patriot next year ..... 
    Posted by hoyle[/QUOTE]

He would have more of a chance being on "Dancing with the Stars"...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

What ever holes need to be filled via free agents will depend entirely on which ones get filled via the draft. Since it's too early to contemplate either it's a pointless discussion.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

The Redskins will offer him the most money, so he will take his act and his reality show to DC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]The Redskins will offer him the most money, so he will take his act and his reality show to DC.
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]

That would beg this question. If you're an receiver who wants to get a ring would you rather have Tom Brady as your QB or a QB to be named later but most likely won't be McNab

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This will happen mark my words down people : That would beg this question. If you're an receiver who wants to get a ring would you rather have Tom Brady as your QB or a QB to be named later but most likely won't be McNab
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

With diva receivers you can never tell. When Belichick praises someone for their competitive spirit, I don't take that lightly because I know his standards are so high. He's talked about Chad so many times and I've always thought one way or another, he'll end up in New England before his career is over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Haha as i was watching the game last night i thought about this too, no surprise him and Bill belly  have a good relationship.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i would love to see chad here but i doubt it will happen. cincy will tag him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I think those gold shoes would clash with a championship uniform.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I don't think he's a trouble maker like TO. Sure he has his phone but if you ever listen to the man he's all about the team and winning. He never says anything to disrupt the team he just messes with other players. I think he could give up the messing for what is guna be a great shot at a ring. That said it'll probably never happen if BB thinks we need a WR he'll probably jsut draft one, god knows we have enough picks :D  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

everybody likes to punch @ TO and I do think he brought alot of it on himself. At the same time he is putting up the #'s. Can tell me it's because of Chad either. He playing with the same QB Chad is. Seams TO from what he says is only doing what Moss has said he was doing. Pointing out coverages and such.

However what Tom needs is a Gaffney!! Should have kept this guy no matter the cost.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

@Tcal2 (if you can see me):

"I think those gold shoes would clash with a championship uniform."

Your predicting Ochocinco to the Saints??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

You people who think patriots are going away from the moss type WR do not understand what is going on. Moss had to go because he was a liability. He helped "stretch the field" between the 20's but once it got inside the 20's there is no more field to stretch. Unlike 2007, he wasnt fighting for the ball, and was basically useless in the redzone or not utilized properly. Blame whoever u wish. But moss was hurting the team in the redzone.

Ocho can run most routes as well as go deep. He would be a huge upgrade and would help out in moving the chains between the 20's as well as the redzone.