Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon

Interestingly, many people criticised those who were vocal about poor performance.  We were tagged as being "not real Pats fans" and jumping of the wagon; disloyal.  Quite frankly, we were spot on from the start; honest enough to put it on the table.  FYI: this is how one makes improvements- by dealing with the problems, instead of ignoring them.

Ironically, the articles start last week about the defense having to play better; the offesne having to play better; Brady having to play better.  Ergo, those scrutinised in earnst were not vexing with tenuous fodder; they were simply attempting to resolve problems traced from poor performances.  Of course, this implies that they believe the team is capable of much more than what they have laid on the field each week.

Obviouslly, the team responded to the all of it this week.  However, consistency is the key to the mission.  Hopefully, they will continue to put forth the effort.  Perhaps, we'll point back to this game in the months ahead and claim that this was the tipping point for a great season and a brilliant finish?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

Re: Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon

In Response to Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon:
    [QUOTE]Interestingly, many people criticised those who were vocal about poor performance.  We were tagged as being "not real Pats fans" and jumping of the wagon; disloyal.  Quite frankly, we were spot on from the start; honest enough to put it on the table.  FYI: this is how one makes improvements- by dealing with the problems, instead of ignoring them. Ironically, the articles start last week about the defense having to play better; the offesne having to play better; Brady having to play better.  Ergo, those scrutinised in earnst were not vexing with tenuous fodder; they were simply attempting to resolve problems traced from poor performances.  Of course, this implies that they believe the team is capable of much more than what they have laid on the field each week. Obviouslly, the team responded to the all of it this week.  However, consistency is the key to the mission.  Hopefully, they will continue to put forth the effort.  Perhaps, we'll point back to this game in the months ahead and claim that this was the tipping point for a great season and a brilliant finish?
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

Bean - 
    There are some fans who are going to drink the KoolAid and be thankful they were offered. And some who are going to question what exactly is in it. 
    As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with criticizing the Pats coaches, players or the organization. We spend hard earned money on tickets, jerseys, etc., and as long as the critiques aren't over the top, what's wrong with speaking your mind via constructive criticism?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

I told ya Leon. Sanchez has never played a game below 55 degress until yesterday.Even Rexy is doubting him.Tell him I said thanks.Taking the Bill's with the points was a no brainer.Time to go to Sizzler.
    On a serious note,best wishes to Jenkins. We've had our share of injuries and there is no place in sports for cheering the injury of a rival team's players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

This is such craziness.

There are different approaches to the issues the Pats are having.  The panic attacks that you guys have are ridiculous.  It goes beyond questioning their performance.  You throw guys under the bus after a game.

This post is pure fodder for Leon.  Have fun with this guy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Interestingly, many people criticised those who were vocal about poor performance.  We were tagged as being "not real Pats fans" and jumping of the wagon; disloyal.  Quite frankly, we were spot on from the start; honest enough to put it on the table.  FYI: this is how one makes improvements- by dealing with the problems, instead of ignoring them. Ironically, the articles start last week about the defense having to play better; the offesne having to play better; Brady having to play better.  Ergo, those scrutinised in earnst were not vexing with tenuous fodder; they were simply attempting to resolve problems traced from poor performances.  Of course, this implies that they believe the team is capable of much more than what they have laid on the field each week. Obviouslly, the team responded to the all of it this week.  However, consistency is the key to the mission.  Hopefully, they will continue to put forth the effort.  Perhaps, we'll point back to this game in the months ahead and claim that this was the tipping point for a great season and a brilliant finish?

Um, the people who were being critical were over-reactionists....they cry and point fingers when the team is losing.  I usually don't have a problem when people do this, when they are accurate....but most of them are not.

I have hear stupid things like we should have kept Cassell (I know that there was one sarcastic thread going around), many keep saying that the D is a huge problem....when it was actually our O that didn't get it going.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

I, for one, learn a lot from these posts.  I don't think it's wrong to question, discuss, agree or disagree and read other people's opinions.  It's always good to get some other perspective on issues facing the team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LEON802. Show LEON802's posts

This thread is a joke right??

Last week everybody wanted BB and Brady gone!If you try to deny it just go back to last weeks threads and reread them!
    And you wonder why the NE fan base has been dubbed the very worst in all of sports???
    The Mods are at it again I see-Bunch of Homers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon:
    [QUOTE]This thread is a joke right?? Last week everybody wanted BB and Brady gone!If you try to deny it just go back to last weeks threads and reread them! And you wonder why the NE fan base has been dubbed the very worst in all of sports??? The Mods are at it again I see-Bunch of Homers!
    Posted by LEON802[/QUOTE]

I wasn't one of the bandwagon fans....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Vexing with tenuous fodder?

I stopped reading when I got to that.

We may have to create a Postie Award category for Least Intelligible Jabberwocky.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LEON802. Show LEON802's posts

Right on Cue-!!!

M1020-The 1st case of pure denial today!Who's next??

This is a great thread-I will chew them up and spit them out  all day long!LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Right on Cue-!!! M1020-The 1st case of pure denial today!Who's next?? This is a great thread-I will chew them up and spit them out  all day long!LOL

Ok Moron, find the post where I rip on the Pats....that is your job for today.

I will give you a hint, you won't find it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]This thread is a joke right?? Last week everybody wanted BB and Brady gone!If you try to deny it just go back to last weeks threads and reread them! And you wonder why the NE fan base has been dubbed the very worst in all of sports??? The Mods are at it again I see-Bunch of Homers!

Leon,I've read some of the NY papers and the fan comments online and they had few kind words for your team. The fans especially feel Shottenhiemer should be burnt at the stake. I guess it's easier to blame the OC than it is to blame the rookie with 5 INT's against a division rival. Nice fans ya got there Leon. There's even a fan who wants to see Mangina return.Wow!!! The NYJ fanbase isn't abandoning ship,they're scuttling it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

[QUOTE]Right on Cue-!!! M1020-The 1st case of pure denial today!Who's next?? This is a great thread-I will chew them up and spit them out  all day long!LOL

How do my rings taste Rex? Lonely being #2 in the Division looking up at us isn't it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Keep up the halucination little bug. It's all you have now that your QB has been exposed as a sunny and 60 performer. Maybe the Jets should move to LA.

NY JETS 41 Years and counting!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

ill be the first one here to point out a problem with the team.ive been a fan for a long time.through the bad,and good.ive earned the right to complain.and i will point out one problem that needs fixing.the run defense.its still bad.but anyways its a feel good win yesterday,and we have the winless bucs in london.after the bye week it will get tougher.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

So your saying that carping on early season miscues helped the team?  How?  How does anything posted on BDC hurt or help the team?  Any team?

The problem wasn't the criticism.  It was the bashing.  Sure, the team had room to improve.  So what?  The only problem would have been if they weren't improving.

And as far as feeling vindicated by the win against the Titans, the only thing to take away from that game is that the Titans quit.  They are a bad team, and when they got behind early in the bad conditions, they quit.

By the way, you weren't disloyal, just noisy.  And stop acting like YOU had anything to do with the win. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LEON802. Show LEON802's posts

I've definitely touched a nerve among the pats faithless this fine morning haven't I??

Try to deny what was going on in here after the Jets spanked the pats along with Denver.You can't!You all saw the exact same thing that I did.

So enjoy your defeat of the sick lame and lazy team from yesterday but keep in mind what you all said after the pats lost to the Jets and Broncos.

That should shut them up for awhile!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

[QUOTE]I've definitely touched a nerve among the pats faithless this fine morning haven't I?? Try to deny what was going on in here after the Jets spanked the pats along with Denver.You can't!You all saw the exact same thing that I did. So enjoy your defeat of the sick lame and lazy team from yesterday but keep in mind what you all said after the pats lost to the Jets and Broncos. That should shut them up for awhile!

"Maybe Sanchez isn't ready for the NFL"
    "Rex is horrible"
    "All this trash talking is going to bite this team in the....."

All comments from the "faithful NY fans" this morning after the loss to lowly Buffalo. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LEON802. Show LEON802's posts

Hey Grant-Good morning and How are ya!?

Why don't you take a trip down memory lane and read the posts from a few weeks ago after the pats got spanked by the Jets and the Broncos.

Seriously they are still alive and well right here on BDC!
    Go ahead we'll wait.........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Grant-Good morning and How are ya!? Why don't you take a trip down memory lane and read the posts from a few weeks ago after the pats got spanked by the Jets and the Broncos. Seriously they are still alive and well right here on BDC! Go ahead we'll wait.........

I love how you attempt to change direction/subject like my 4 year old niece when she's done something wrong. The harsh reality is setting in that the Jets are now a .500 team and will fall apart quicker than Favre's shoulder in 2008.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LEON802. Show LEON802's posts

Hey Grant Buddy-Change direction of this thread???How?
    This thread is about how fair weathered the pats fan base is right??

Did I miss something?
    Have you reread the posts from after the pats defeats yet?If you haven't then I suggest that you do so immediately before you sound any stupider then you already do.Go ahead we'll wait.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]Hey Grant-Good morning and How are ya!? Why don't you take a trip down memory lane and read the posts from a few weeks ago after the pats got spanked by the Jets and the Broncos. Seriously they are still alive and well right here on BDC! Go ahead we'll wait.........

Why are you so worried about our backyard when people are sh!ttin all over yours? If you were a real NYJ fan,you would be on their forums defending the Jets from verbal attacks being launched against them by NY's so called "loyal fan's".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Grant Buddy-Change direction of this thread???How? This thread is about how fair weathered the pats fan base is right?? Did I miss something? Have you reread the posts from after the pats defeats yet?If you haven't then I suggest that you do so immediately before you sound any stupider then you already do.Go ahead we'll wait.

Not change direction on this thread, but on my original post that you are obviously disregarding. Someone sounds a little cranky this fine Monday morning being 2nd in the AFC East with a shaky QB. Smile

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Those who criticised never jumped off the wagon : Why are you so worried about our backyard when people are sh!ttin all over yours? If you were a real NYJ fan,you would be on their forums defending the Jets from verbal attacks being launch against them by NY's so called "loyal fan's".
    Posted by cowtherabbit-[/QUOTE]

It's probably because the fools don't want to read the articles. Notice when the Jets win they'll receive 100+ posts for every article they can find online. When the Jets, they pout and post nothing. And some even come on here as pathetic as it seems.

25. This post has been removed.