Thoughts on Joey Porter.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Thoughts on Joey Porter.

Just wondering if there's a more ignorant thug in the NFL than joey porter. suggs, merriman and ray-ray come to mind but who else?

Who else deserves nomination as one of the top 10 biggest-mouthed, pit-bull-owning, girlfriend-punching, riod-raging, ignorant, tatooed aholes in the league?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Re: Thoughts on Joey Porter.

don't forget Bart Scott. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I was with ya 'till you said tattooed. I have several though that doesn't make anyone an ahole. 

Do coaches count?  rex ryan comes to mind

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

TO

Where do I pick up my prize?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Kurt Warner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

LMAO PMike

Michael Vick

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

porter,and scott are neck,and neck.they both run there mouths,express there hate,and both do nothing on the feild.this is joeys latest.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/5739/porter-calls-pats-cheaters-blasts-brady-favoritism

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

My thoughts on Joey Porter?

- he seems to claim that the Pats show him disrespect, yet he doesn't see the irony in doing precisely the same in reverse;
    - he's either been told to shoot his mouth off in order to deflect attention away from his team in the build up to the game, or he's just a petulant child. I'm leaning towards the latter;
    - I believe he is afraid of playing the Pats, and that his overly aggressive stance is merely a mechanism to try and avoid the flatly obvious fact that he loses to them on a regular basis;
    - he will no doubt come up with some more lame excuses as to why his team just lost after Sunday's game.

He is an embarrassment to the game of professional football - he couldn't be less professional if he tried...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

I actually made an effort to watch joey before the Miami game at SD. There he was, at the 50, face to face, jawing with LT Marcus McNeil. 

At 2.5 sacks & a measly 10 tackles in 7 games, maybe he should shut up and play.

www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PortJo00.htm

Never know, that 1 tackle per game he makes could be the difference maker. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

I think that some guys need to create controversy and use big talk to get themselves motivated to play what is a violent, crazy game where people are trying to take you out on every play.  I don't care for Porter's antics, and I think he makes himself a target with his idiotic comments.  But to some extent, I think he uses this kind of thing as motivation for himself and his team.  When he backs it up, he looks like a genius.  When the team loses, he's just another big mouth.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

Joey Porter is a sore loser like Leon. He can't face the fact that his Steelers got absolutely blown out in their own building back in 2004 after going 15-1. Roethlisberger was getting battered that whole game so this is really just sour grapes. The same goes for Leon, the jets have been the doormat of the AFC east for almost a decade and he is bitter because his hopes and dreams have been dashed at the hands of the Patriots year in and year out. I wonder what the Jets are going to do with those Super Bowl rings they got from that September Super bowl they played in the meadowlands. You would think Jets fans would have some class after finally getting their first win in their (the Giants) home building in 8 years but class and New York fans are not compatible. I can't wait to see the look on that blimp Rex's face when the Pats mercilessly runup the score on them. I already have that Jets game marked as a blowout W. A Dolphins loss this week will all but seal the division. The New York Jets..... 4 decades and counting, The Miami Dolphins... back to playing second fiddle to the Patriots. Miami doesn't deserve another playoff berth after embarrassing the AFC East last year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I think you should use bigger type, and perhaps color it red.

You're not loud enough.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Oh Leon, you never cease to amaze me.  You see, we don't care about baseball anymore (well, some of us just don't enjoy the sport.  Hence the reason we're on a FOOTBALL board.  If you want to run your mouth about the Yankees, please do it on the Red Sox boards!!!)  The Red Sox lost, our lives don't come to a crashing halt when the Red Sox' rivals win a title, big deal, good for them.  They were the best team this year by far.  Its a bit ridiculous though since you can no longer chirp about the Jets seeing as how they've dropped 3 out of 4 and the only W was against the lowly Raiders, so you come on here talking about a completely different sport?!?!  You are pathetic, Leon, I'm sure your parents are proud that you spend so much of your personal time trying to p*ss off fans of your team's rival.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DYBLITZ. Show DYBLITZ's posts

I know he doesn't play anymore, but Shannon Sharpe is a major loud mouth punk!!!  Remember when he called the National Guard when the Broncos we playing in Foxboro?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

The difference between Brady and Porter, is that Porter is irrelevant.  He goes down with a season ending injury, and the league is just glad he won't be running his trap.  JBolt is spot on - 2.5 sacks and 10 tackles...Wow!!  Brady goes down, and the league is so concerned they tweak some rules.  Reminds of the time Indy was complaining about some "touchy" pass defense during a playoff game here in NE, and what happened?  The 5 yard illegal contact rule was was brought back to life because Bill Polian was head of the rules committee.  How did that help anyone's defense?  Selective memory is a funny thing.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Was Leon here?  What does he do, write a post and delete it a minute later :^)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Joey Porter.:
    [QUOTE]Was Leon here?  What does he do, write a post and delete it a minute later :^)
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I don't see his posts either - assumed that was because I have all his names on ignore. Thankfully they seem to work !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

I save my time and energy by not expending either on Joey Porter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Thoughts on Joey Porter.:
    [QUOTE]I know he doesn't play anymore, but Shannon Sharpe is a major loud mouth punk!!!  Remember when he called the National Guard when the Broncos we playing in Foxboro?
    Posted by DYBLITZ[/QUOTE]

There's a difference between talking sh*t and making a joke

Yes, the joke would irk some Patriots, but it was FUNNY.  Porter isn't even mildly entertaining.  Heck, even T.O. is at least occasionally entertaining, but Porter is just an angry, bitter, sore loser on a mediocre team.