Thursday football sux

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Re: Thursday football sux

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As a season ticket holder, I'd like to see every game be played at 1:00 pm on Sunday.  That's the most convenient time.  Night games are horrendous if you need to work the next day.  Even 4 pm games aren't great because they make for a late Sunday before work on Monday. 

Of course, the big money is made on TV, so the night games are inevitable.  I think they just need to arrange it so the teams that play on Thursday have a bye the prior week.  Maybe add a second bye during the season to accomodate the number of byes you'd need. No team should play without at least five days off.  

[/QUOTE]
    The question is why hasn't the NFLPA that is so safety conscious found issue with this?  the fraud of safety for sale with the NFLPA must be exposed...The only issue is the price...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hate the Thursday night games too, but that's because it's not on cable where I live so because I don't have Direct TV I have to go out to a bar to watch it.  The only game I'd do that for would be the Pats / Jets game, but that game if on Thanksgiving day.  So if I want to see that game I have to go out on TG afternoon and leave my family at home. 

[/QUOTE]

Your in luck Tomhab

NBC will be broadcasting the Thurs. Thanksgiving night  Pats at Jets game .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to CaptnFoxboro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Strongly disagree with your premise coolade2

I LOVE being able to watch the NFL this season w/o having to wait more than 3 days in between games

( Hope they someday go to a Sat eve game  too )

with you on that (esp if its a good game). though for the players they gotta make sure they get 6 days rest between games.