ticket holders or people that go to alot of games... Please help

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

ticket holders or people that go to alot of games... Please help

I'm becoming a real pu$ry with the cold as I get older, I can deal with the 4 hrs of game time but I don't tailgate anymore when it's below freezing, especially for non 1pm games, so I can watch the early games inside.  I used to go to the place Christina's they had all you can eat buffet and you can park your car there beat the traffic in the lot, it's about a mile walk to staduim.  Anyways they closed.   

Where's the best place to go to watch  4pm games, that I can park my car walk to the stadium and fill my face with fat guy food ????????

Thanks guys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: ticket holders or people that go to alot of games... Please help

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm becoming a real pu$ry with the cold as I get older, I can deal with the 4 hrs of game time but I don't tailgate anymore when it's below freezing, especially for non 1pm games, so I can watch the early games inside.  I used to go to the place Christina's they had all you can eat buffet and you can park your car there beat the traffic in the lot, it's about a mile walk to staduim.  Anyways they closed.   

Where's the best place to go to watch  4pm games, that I can park my car walk to the stadium and fill my face with fat guy food ????????

Thanks guys.

[/QUOTE]

If you park at or close to the stadium there a a few options in Patriots place. There is bar louie, CBS Zone, Tobey keiths a few upscale places and then a few burger and sandwich places red robin  capriottis...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Agree, tons of places at Patriots place, can get most anything you want at various prices. 90% of the traffic empties out by the time you are finished having something to eat and watching the game. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agree, tons of places at Patriots place, can get most anything you want at various prices. 90% of the traffic empties out by the time you are finished having something to eat and watching the game. 

[/QUOTE

I meant before the game, I go to those place after.  I was trying to stay away from the staduim to park so after the game Sunday which will be like midnight I'm not stuck in the parking lot, I have to work the next day. But thanks.