Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success?

In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: 

.... Basically the Tebow's live off of the  tax free donations people give to their ministry in the Philippines...
       They  have an orphanage there that they use to lure street children into and then they make them convert to the Tebow's creepy style of Baptist faith. If the kids are too strong willed the Tebows put them back on the street....
       Creepy people like the Tebow's are one of the reasons most people in the world hate the USA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success?:
    [QUOTE] Just another troll w/ a different agenda having fun at our expense.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    ........... He has me on ignore.;)Cool...Just like he has his brain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity:    . ... Basically the Tebow's live off of the   tax free donations people give to their ministry in the Philippines...    They   have an orphanage there that they use to lure street children into and then they make them convert to the Tebow's creepy style of Baptist faith. If the kids are too strong willed the Tebows put them back on the street....    Creepy people like the Tebow's are one of the reasons most people in the world hate the USA.  
    Posted by Mungomunro[/QUOTE]

Well, if that's not a cult, then...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : One of those people in the mortgage biz was an ordained minister and missionary who would go on trips to Africa to teach people how they would go to Hell if they did not join her cult...err, I mean, religion.  She repeatedly said bigoted, racist and elitist statements to me in relaxed states of candor (she liked me), sometimes making people gasp in meetings.  She was true-blue 1950s bigoted. So how did Tebow's dad turn a buck on that "mission"?  Donations?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Missionary as in 'missionary position'. A term that came into being because Christian missionaries would only poke the natives or allow them to poke each other in this position because all other ways are 'sinful'. These are the people who think they have the right to dictate 'morality' to the rest of us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]Here we have a guy playing football that seems to have his life in order and treats people nicely and the media wants to throw him out and worship all the thugs that play the game.
    Posted by MichFan[/QUOTE]

And here we have another vague poster who by his name isn't even a Pats fan who feels obliged to come on this forum and preach. I'm beginning to think there has been some kind of plan to spread these people out among sports forums and use Tebow to promote their religion. Just another example of 'we're going to save you whether you like it or not'.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : Imaginary man eh? Good one. Also, rather shallow of us humans to judge God based on what we say, believe, think, do...the waters parted and a day later they grumbled because there was no food or water. Whiners...much like y'alls. I'd take one day with the "imaginary man" over an eternity with mankind.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

How about then we judge God by his actions. God created cancer. God created birth defects. God creates natural disasters that kill hundreds of thousands. God allows millions of humans to suffer from hunger and deprivation despite 'according to your ilk' having the power to prevent such things. God behaves as if likes to see his 'children' suffer. And somehow this all powerful, omnipreset being needs to be worshipped like a petulant child lest he throw a tantrum and burn us all for eternity.  If your God was an alien overlord from a distant planet we'd all be doing our best to free ourselves from servitude by killing him.

You make me sick. You're one of those fools that after a tsunami or earthquake kills 10s of thousands you fall to your knees and scream miracle over the one infant found stuck in a tree or pulled from the rubble never questioning why God felt the need to kill the kid's entire family.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : This is a rhetorical question: Christianity, is it the secret of his success? Do you know what a rhetorical question is? It is posed to get answers to another set of questions. Like, who here is impartial, logical, informed and non-judgemental. I wish you all the best. nevertheless, I observe hooligans and men who do not seek to be informed about their decisions. Later...Gator...lololol...

Looks like Mr Christian here is putting everyone else down for not being up to his standards. Which part of Jesus's teaching taught you to be a self absorbed, self promoting egomaniac. I don't recall reading any of this in the Bible.

I notice you lack the guts to actually debate religion. Must be you're afraid to.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Association doesn't prove causality.

It may be more accurate to say that Evangelical Christianity goes after football players with a vengeance.  Spend, spend, spend!   For all of its effort, the Evangelical movement lines up vast numbers of college and high school coaches, who all teach their kids that prayer is the path to wealth in football.  And, in fact, if you want to please the coach, prayer is the way to get ahead.  So, the kids get in the habit of praying publicly on the football field before games, after games and on every touchdown.  Sometimes the prayers are led by the coach in the locker room, sometimes not.  The Evangelicals eventually reap football stars who tell kids to go be Evangelicals.  The Scientologists tried much the same thing by buttering up Hollywood actors, giving them special guaranteed ins to Heaven and to the Scientology heirarchy, with pretty good success.

Given a huge pool of Evangelical Christian football players, it's inevitable that some will be talented.  Good for them. 

Does Evangelical prayer improve performance?  I suspect that it does.  However, yogic meditation probably also probably improves performance.  The same meditative state is reached, and they're probably praying to the same God assuming that all is one. 

Another possibility is that the Evangelicals believe in a violent God that lets his kids bash their brains out, where the Mennonites would say, "that's crazy talk, do something real with your life".  I haven't seen too many Mennonite football stars.

Is there any statistical evidence that being Evangelical, as opposed to being Jewish or Samoan, makes you a better player?  Not that I've seen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : Missionary as in 'missionary position'. A term that came into being because Christian missionaries would only poke the natives or allow them to poke each other in this position because all other ways are 'sinful'. These are the people who think they have the right to dictate 'morality' to the rest of us.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

Maybe you've heard the real story behind the famous quote, "Dr. Livingston, I presume?"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : How about then we judge God by his actions. God created cancer. God created birth defects. God creates natural disasters that kill hundreds of thousands. God allows millions of humans to suffer from hunger and deprivation despite 'according to your ilk' having the power to prevent such things. God behaves as if likes to see his 'children' suffer. And somehow this all powerful, omnipreset being needs to be worshipped like a petulant child lest he throw a tantrum and burn us all for eternity.  If your God was an alien overlord from a distant planet we'd all be doing our best to free ourselves from servitude by killing him. You make me sick. You're one of those fools that after a tsunami or earthquake kills 10s of thousands you fall to your knees and scream miracle over the one infant found stuck in a tree or pulled from the rubble never questioning why God felt the need to kill the kid's entire family.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

How ignorent can you be in your childish assumptions of the existance of mankind and his relationship with his creator? We were created as close to perfection as man can be, and were given the right of free will to make our own decisions to make our own actions which we pay a price for. The ailments of our civilization wer created by our lifestyles, not as punnishment for them. Blaiming the Lord for all your hardships is refusal to take responsibility for your actions. Mankind has created the majority of all his own suffering, and by choseing to live in haserdus areas of repeated natural disasters  he again has chosen to accept that risk. The lord has given us the tools and ability to coexist with nature from the start and we as a civizilation have perverted and misused those tools to get where we are now and are paying the price for it. Your childish blameing of GOD for all suffering, instead of accepting blaime for liveing how and where you chose to do is unaccepable. And in the same breath you do not give thanks to the same Lord for the pleasures you have in your life, after blameing him for all else. All creatures have the gift of choice, that is the gift of life as we know it now. Without choice we can not be held accountable for our actions and there would be no meaning to life. Be thankfull for that gift and take responsibility ofr your decisions and those of your predisessors. You will not intervine in all the actions of your children because you must give them the choice to make their own mistakes and learn from them. So will the Lord.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Association doesn't prove causality. It may be more accurate to say that Evangelical Christianity goes after football players with a vengeance.  Spend, spend, spend!   For all of its effort, the Evangelical movement lines up vast numbers of college and high school coaches, who all teach their kids that prayer is the path to wealth in football.  And, in fact, if you want to please the coach, prayer is the way to get ahead.  So, the kids get in the habit of praying publicly on the football field before games, after games and on every touchdown.  Sometimes the prayers are led by the coach in the locker room, sometimes not.  The Evangelicals eventually reap football stars who tell kids to go be Evangelicals.  The Scientologists tried much the same thing by buttering up Hollywood actors, giving them special guaranteed ins to Heaven and to the Scientology heirarchy, with pretty good success. Given a huge pool of Evangelical Christian football players, it's inevitable that some will be talented.  Good for them.  Does Evangelical prayer improve performance?  I suspect that it does.  However, yogic meditation probably also probably improves performance.  The same meditative state is reached, and they're probably praying to the same God assuming that all is one.  Another possibility is that the Evangelicals believe in a violent God that lets his kids bash their brains out, where the Mennonites would say, "that's crazy talk, do something real with your life".  I haven't seen too many Mennonite football stars. Is there any statistical evidence that being Evangelical, as opposed to being Jewish or Samoan, makes you a better player?  Not that I've seen.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

My half-brother James Eidam was a star baseball player for the Gators circa 1994-1995 as a transfer student.  He was 8-balled by Coach Lopez for not abiding Lopez's Evangelical religious doctrine.  

So despite a life dedicated to baseball, being an All-American, leading the SEC in slugging and homer runs,  setting several Gator records such as longest HR, best single-game hitting (HR, Dbl, Tripl, Walk, HR), also hitting the longest HR at the U's field (570'), and with many other accolades, my brother (and all of his senior peers) was not drafted.  Lopez was irked that James, a typical college kid, partied, and that the team only finished third in the NCCA C that year.  If Lopez couldn't not get their souls and a championship, he was determined to keep them out of MLB by giving them bad reports with the scouts.  

To know my bro was to know the most popular guy on the team, liked by all, disliked by none - no attitude problem. His one hiccup was a wrist injury his sr. year from two fastball pitches to it in the early season.  I think he still ended up with the most team HRs that year, too.

To know Lopez was to know a Christian  coach that I know for a fact promised a scholarship he did not have left to offer to a player while he coached Arizona. When the kid showed up to school, Lopez told him, to paraphrase, "Tough luck."  Lopez, the Pious One, promises more scholarships than he has to give.  And the reason that he was coaching at Arizona was because the good folks in Gainesville got wind of the Holy Blackmail he was conducting and ran him out of town on a rail.

My brother was well on his way to be a star MLB player.  Instead, an Evangelical with a twisted agenda ended it for him.  Check the Gator stats. Note how much better he was than David Eckstein, for example http://www.gatorzone.com/baseball/history.php#16:  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to "Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success?": [QUOTE] I've always believed Jesus Christ had it pretty easy...  Here me out:  I personally, would endure, ANY hardship for however long- KNOW this:  I would gleefully accept 30 straight years of being just BRUTALLY bloodied and tortured to a sheer pulp, IF=I knew that there both was a God, and I was his chosen son...And my overall mission (between torture sessions, that is)- was to make mankind more loving, tolerant, and understanding of one other... Rejoice Lazarus for you have been risen.  All GOD'S creatures are his chosen children. And all creatures must experience pain to appreciate the the pleasures of joy. And also yes it is all creatures responsibility to love and help each other so that we may all be worthy of coming into unity with the body  of the Lord. If one is not worthy than all are not worthy. Weather you call GOD Vishnu,Allah,Yahweh,Lord,Christ,Nature, or a cosmic unity of souls or beings, the basic premise of beliefs is the same, to love each other and treat each other so. The divisions you are all arguing about are related to religious sects which are no more than political structures set up for the power of influence. Each religion has its own power structure which it will not give up for the sake of unifying mankind. And new religion are constantly forming purely for the acquisition of power every day. The further man has moved from day one the more divided he has gotten. And before we reach the last day we must return to day one. Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE] Preach on brother!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : This is a rhetorical question: Christianity, is it the secret of his success? Do you know what a rhetorical question is? It is posed to get answers to another set of questions. Like, who here is impartial, logical, informed and non-judgemental. I wish you all the best. nevertheless, I observe hooligans and men who do not seek to be informed about their decisions. Later...Gator...lololol...

Question for you -- do you know what condescending means?  This is a rhetorical question that requires no reply...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Nothing pisses me off more then when these moron athlete or musicians get to the mic and are like " I want to thank the lord savior Jesus Christ." Really?? For what? Giving you money, Gold status? I thought God was for the people that neede help with sickness, need food or some kind of necessary help. But to thank for a win or millions of dollars, Really??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to "Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success?": [QUOTE]Nothing pisses me off more then when these moron athlete or musicians get to the mic and are like " I want to thank the lord savior Jesus Christ." Really?? For what? Giving you money, Gold status? I thought God was for the people that neede help with sickness, need food or some kind of necessary help. But to thank for a win or millions of dollars, Really?? Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE] Slightly off topic, but that avatar's so hot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to "Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success?":
    I've always believed Jesus Christ had it pretty easy... Here me out: I personally, would endure, ANY hardship for however long- KNOW this: I would gleefully accept 30 straight years of being just BRUTALLY bloodied and tortured to a sheer pulp, IF=I knew that there both was a God, and I was his chosen son...And my overall mission (between torture sessions, that is)- was to make mankind more loving, tolerant, and understanding of one other... Rejoice Lazarus for you have been risen. All GOD'S creatures are his chosen children. And all creatures must experience pain to appreciate the the pleasures of joy. And also yes it is all creatures responsibility to love and help each other so that we may all be worthy of coming into unity with the body of the Lord. If one is not worthy than all are not worthy. Weather you call GOD Vishnu,Allah,Yahweh,Lord,Christ,Nature, or a cosmic unity of souls or beings, the basic premise of beliefs is the same, to love each other and treat each other so. The divisions you are all arguing about are related to religious sects which are no more than political structures set up for the power of influence. Each religion has its own power structure which it will not give up for the sake of unifying mankind. And new religion are constantly forming purely for the acquisition of power every day. The further man has moved from day one the more divided he has gotten. And before we reach the last day we must return to day one.
    Posted by part-timer

Preach on brother!  

AB-solutely man...  Diggin' it, I give my full support to part-timer here!

Also, Mybologna:  Getting tortured IS fun.  I wish it wasn't for me, but wow-It is.  Seriously.  I never feel better than the day after I've totally destroyed my body at the gym, or running...When every single bone hurts.  I never EVER feel better, than after (and during) I'm gettin' cut by my tattoo artist.  I'm not even sure I fully care what the designs are any longer, I just want a long, prolonged, pain-induced session under the ink gun...that's it.  Probably why I've been flippin' out the past few months, I'm in between places and haven't gone to the parlor since Spring.                    

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Preach on brother!   AB-solutely man...  Diggin' it, I give my full support to part-timer here!   Getting tortured IS fun.  I wish it wasn't for me, but wow-It is.  Seriously.  I never feel better than the day after I've totally destroyed my body at the gym, or running...When every single bone hurts.  I never EVER feel better, than after (and during) I'm gettin' cut by my tattoo artist.  I'm not even sure I fully care what the designs are any longer, I just want a long, prolonged, pain-induced session under the ink gun...that's it.  Probably why I've been flippin' out the past few months, I'm in between places and haven't gone to the parlor since Spring.                    
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

When the seduction of pain to help increase the enjoyment of pleasure becomes self destructive, other avenues such as the use of exercise are good alternatives. But when that does not suffice ,maby the problem lies with guilt inhibiting the ability to fully enjoy pleasure. Maby helping the less fortunate and giving pleasure will be more effective in helping you get more satisfaction from the simpler pleasures in life that others do not underapreciate. Facing and helping resolve some of the pain of the less fortunate will make you have a greater appreciation for much simpler pleasures in life. There are few pleasures that exceed those felt when you give happiness to those who have little, and none more addictive.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : How about then we judge God by his actions. God created cancer. God created birth defects. God creates natural disasters that kill hundreds of thousands. God allows millions of humans to suffer from hunger and deprivation despite 'according to your ilk' having the power to prevent such things. God behaves as if likes to see his 'children' suffer. And somehow this all powerful, omnipreset being needs to be worshipped like a petulant child lest he throw a tantrum and burn us all for eternity.  If your God was an alien overlord from a distant planet we'd all be doing our best to free ourselves from servitude by killing him. You make me sick. You're one of those fools that after a tsunami or earthquake kills 10s of thousands you fall to your knees and scream miracle over the one infant found stuck in a tree or pulled from the rubble never questioning why God felt the need to kill the kid's entire family.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

In other words if YOU were God the world would be a better place.  That's a humble position you have carved out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : Looks like Mr Christian here is putting everyone else down for not being up to his standards. Which part of Jesus's teaching taught you to be a self absorbed, self promoting egomaniac. I don't recall reading any of this in the Bible. I notice you lack the guts to actually debate religion. Must be you're afraid to. Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

Debate religion? If you recall the media of the times; Christ came to end religion and did so. The debate turned out to be a landslide victory. He was crucified by those who saw Him feed thousands, heal individuals, encourage the weak and forgive all of us for we "know not what" we have done wrong. Then? He rolled the stone and rocked the world. Tell us of YOUR knowledge of those teachings glenr.

I know I fall short of His standards and will not be marginalized or judged by man. Just as I do not. I merely observe your intense anger. Toward Tim Tebow?

Oh my...I would seem that you see His saviour as an ogre. Did you miss His grace?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Im a die hard pats fan living in NYC and I like Tebow is refreshing to see a good kid do well. Specially since fans and media members hate that. He loves good and thats his fuel to do well in the playing field then good. You lead by example. See everytime a so call bad apple lands with us the first thing most of the so call fans say is: oh hes going to fail because x excuse. What i say is this: let Bill handle it and 90% of the time it works. Now back to Tebow he prays good if most NFL players would actually do like Tebow the NFL would never have to see the image issue it has as the league of criminals. So all i can say is good luck 
    Tebow.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The Broncos are the #1 rushing team in the league, ranked #1 in Yards and Yards per game, #2 in attempts, ranked 4th in average per carry.

There is no secret; Willis McGahee, Lance Ball and Knowshon Moreno at runningback and the willingness to run 65% of the time.  The Raiders did it last season and had nearly the same results, again with the worst QB play in the league.  No miracle, no act of god, just simple physics...  running the ball effectively gives any team the chance to keep it close and possibly win.

And once again why the Patriots should run the ball more, you see how I segue back to Patriot football?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Im a die hard pats fan living in NYC and I like Tebow is refreshing to see a good kid do well. Specially since fans and media members hate that. He loves good and thats his fuel to do well in the playing field then good. You lead by example. See everytime a so call bad apple lands with us the first thing most of the so call fans say is: oh hes going to fail because x excuse. What i say is this: let Bill handle it and 90% of the time it works. Now back to Tebow he prays good if most NFL players would actually do like Tebow the NFL would never have to see the image issue it has as the league of criminals. So all i can say is good luck  Tebow.
    Posted by Eddyd08[/QUOTE]

We-he-lll excuuuse me and every-one else for not making any sense... Look who's actin' like Mr HIGH & Mighty for bringing "something positive & simple at the core of an idea, for someone to take away" and "sense" and "a well rounded lesson" into the discussion.  Trying to pass these values off on us...well- Quite frankly you sir, make me s!ck.  We here were having a perfectly id!otic discussion, where our moral focus was quite aptly gradually lowering to heavier mud slinging coupled with just some very minor moral degradation on our opponents, ONLY to have You feel the need to chime on in with some common sense...  So well, chime Mr. Chimer, chime, chime, Chime RIGHT In with some more positive feelings!!  Ohhh, maybe I can maybe be polite to someone, Rather than carelessly breaking a minor law for no real reason= Is this the type'a "holier-than-thou" ya gonna start preaching me, Huh?!? Maybe then I can learn a lesson on what made me angry somewhere and try to make amends, rather than punch a hole in the wall, go on internet p0rn, play video games, Then forget how a hole got in my wall, the next morning???   Garbage like this!?!    Where Sir, do you get off having the nerve...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : We-he-lll excuuuse me and every-one else for not making any sense... Look who's actin' like Mr HIGH & Mighty for bringing "something positive & simple at the core of an idea, for someone to take away" and "sense" and "a well rounded lesson" into the discussion.  Trying to pass these values off on us...well- Quite frankly you sir, make me s!ck.  We here were having a perfectly id!otic discussion, where our moral focus was quite aptly gradually lowering to heavier mud slinging coupled with just some very minor moral degradation on our opponents, ONLY to have You feel the need to chime on in with some common sense...  So well, chime Mr. Chimer, chime, chime, Chime RIGHT In with some more positive feelings!!  Ohhh, maybe I can maybe be polite to someone, Rather than carelessly breaking a minor law for no real reason= Is this the type'a "holier-than-thou" ya gonna start preaching me, Huh?!? Maybe then I can learn a lesson on what made me angry somewhere and try to make amends, rather than punch a hole in the wall, go on internet p0rn, play video games, Then forget how a hole got in my wall, the next morning???   Garbage like this!?!    Where Sir, do you get off having the nerve...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

=Gem (not the not the weird cartoon with a female group of singing african cats- or was it just the 80's makeup... It was a metaphor).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tim Tebow and Christianity: Is it the secret of his success? : Imaginary man eh? Good one. Also, rather shallow of us humans to judge God based on what we say, believe, think, do...the waters parted and a day later they grumbled because there was no food or water. Whiners...much like y'alls. I'd take one day with the "imaginary man" over an eternity with mankind.

You sir, are insane. You are the personification of the religous nuts that alienate all rational people from God and religion.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

I couldn't have said it better myself. But you are wasting your breath. You aren't going to get through to him. Rational thought and religion cannot coexist. And it's pretty obvious whioch one he has chosen.

I don't believe God exists. It's ridiculous on so many different levels. But if he does exist, and he allows all the pain and suffering that exists in this world, he is profoundly evil.