Tim Tebow Throwing the Ball pic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Tim Tebow Throwing the Ball pic

I'm not trying to slam the guy, but this is kinda funny...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Tim Tebow Throwing the Ball pic

That's how I look when I throw the ball!................. When I use my left hand!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

That's how I look when I throw the ball!................. When I use my left hand!

Hey, maybe that's Tebow's problem . . .he's really right handed!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Here's the guy from the Volkswagen commercial.....hmmm....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Tebow throwing a football looks like Charles Barkley swinging a golf club.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Tebow throwing a football looks like Charles Barkley swinging a golf club.

Wow that's harsh. Lol. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha, all great and funny comments guys!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Here's a step by step breakdown of Tebow's throwing motion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

I see the humor in all of it, based on his past mechanics and obvious flaws in his throwing motions, however, is it me, or does that look better than that weird side-arm delivery he had going?  I actually think his form may be improving.  They say Daboll is working with him constantly, and he works with Brady and McDaniels daily, so hopefully it can straighten him out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Steelers must be laughing like hell at that motion, hunh? Oh, never mind.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

is this the only picture you could find or is it just the 1 that makes him look the most goofy and awkward?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

is this the only picture you could find or is it just the 1 that makes him look the most goofy and awkward?

I've seen much more goofy and awkward Tebow throwing pics. Actually this is prob the most normal one I've seen

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonwarrior. Show bostonwarrior's posts

There must be some amazing quarterbacks posting on here, to be able to rip an NFL QB who has won at every level he's played at, including the NFL play-offs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to bostonwarrior's comment:

There must be some amazing quarterbacks posting on here, to be able to rip an NFL QB who has won at every level he's played at, including the NFL play-offs.

all the people on here are fat a$$es with  keyboards