Tim Tebow to be a welcome distraction come training camp?
posted at 6/26/2013 12:06 PM EDT
1. Glad we got a good guy on board. Interested to see if he becomes a H back/flex TE guy?
2. BB should love the training camp questioning on Hernandez. He will release a statement and then every other question will be about Hernandez. I will already predict BB's answer. " I wil only comment about players on the team".
3. BB will know how to handle this and make sure it is not a distraction.
4. The big training camp story will be who replaces Hern and how the WR's and Brady gel. Ballard looks like a genious pick up right now. Interested to see what happens w/Tebow too.
5. Proud of how the Pats mgt handled Hern. This is not the Patriot way and he is gone.
This post has been removed.