Tim Tebow to Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

Re: Tim Tebow to Pats

Why would you want Tebow when you could get a quarterback.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Tebow to Pats:
    [QUOTE]I find him to be really annoying. He's so dramatic with the mugging for the camera and the exaggerated fist pumps. Good player though. I doubt he'll ever play QB in the NFL.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

+1.  I find him VERY annoying and overdramatic.  His stupid speech after the loss to Ole Miss last year, such a load of bs.  All the people at ESPN were slurping all over him for that dumb speech. 

I just wish the refs didn't help his team out so much, if not for them then he wouldn't be looking so great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

If an NFL team drafts Tebow expecting to use him the way UF does, that team better carry eight or nine quarterback, because Tebow's "strength" will get him -- or any other quarterback who tires to run the option -- killed in the NFL,. You can "wildcat" until your blue in the face, but the NFL is a pocket passer's league and it's going to stay that way. Tebow may be a fine athlete and he may look good cracking heads with comparable athletes -- even in the vaunted SEC, but he ain't going to be a successful NFL quarterback, and I'll be mildly surprised if a team drafts him with the notion of building an offense around him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbclmg. Show sbclmg's posts

watching tebow i think he could play a slot receiver like welker, screens suit him well, why not use him in an unexpected position he has a knack for making plays, it would be unique and exciting

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

An average of 2.6 QBs have been taken in the 1st round over the last 10 years . So a better question might be which three QBs are selected in 2010 Draft ? The reason I ask is that if Tebow falls to the 2nd round Belichick could trade one of his high 2nds for 1st in 2011.  Jacksonville's owner has said he would select Tebow. Local Product = Butts in Seats. And the Pats own their 2nd. If the Pats draft a QB it will be in the later rounds, not the some college hero that will save their enitre team's existence, in the first two rounds. I agree with most: that if Tebow plays the way he does in college he will get killed by LBs in the NFL. Also think this QB  draft class has the potential to be overhyped. I don't see any QB that could lead a team to the playoffs (see Ryan and Flacco) right now. Tebow and Mc Coy are overated and Bradford and Snead have had injuries.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Check out Jake Locker sometime. I'm not much of a college football fan, but I've watched a few games. Locker started out as a Tebow/wildcat-type QB who they've morphed into more of a pro-style pocket passer (thanks to the coach who came up from USC). National Football Post has him rated as the #1 prospect, which probably means he won't be available to the Pats.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/The-NFP-Super-30-9768.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from clifford987. Show clifford987's posts

I hope they can get Spikes, what a monster he has been.  Just think what BB could do with him.  The Gators are loaded with NFL talent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

People who start threads like it already happened are really annoying. Tim Tebow to Pats, Julius Peppers to Pats, T.O. to Pats etc. etc. etc...

Mods please delete this nonsense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Tebow to Pats:
    [QUOTE]If an NFL team drafts Tebow expecting to use him the way UF does, that team better carry eight or nine quarterback, because Tebow's "strength" will get him -- or any other quarterback who tires to run the option -- killed in the NFL,. You can "wildcat" until your blue in the face, but the NFL is a pocket passer's league and it's going to stay that way. Tebow may be a fine athlete and he may look good cracking heads with comparable athletes -- even in the vaunted SEC, but he ain't going to be a successful NFL quarterback, and I'll be mildly surprised if a team drafts him with the notion of building an offense around him.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
     Like all florida Q.Bs he will be a bust, for such a storied college team only a handful have done anything in the nfl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Tebow will go high in the draft to one of the desperate NFL bottom feeders for big bucks. The Pats have no need for him and certainly wouldn't pay him the top QB money he'll be looking for.