TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL

likely to come soon they are down in the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL

damn that was a quick drive

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

we can only hope.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

2 straight penalties against Jags.  NFL to the rescue....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Big gain just taken on phantom false start

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL:
    [QUOTE]Big gain just taken on phantom false start
    Posted by ZekeMowattreturns[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! No explanation, no nothing........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibsonsg. Show gibsonsg's posts

Illegal formation? No flag, no replay, no discussion. Jags robbed as they drive downfield for the winning score.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

They never even threw a flag on that false start.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

This league is not worth watching anymore! Its so blatant with the colts. I have now respect for that team since they have not earned a damn thing. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

They have given up pretending. Maybe the refs are under orders and are tired of it, too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Someone PLEASE send me any footage you find of that call!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Where's underthedogg with the latest "THE CALLS THAT WERE MISSED LIST"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Illegal formation? No flag, no replay, no discussion. Jags robbed as they drive downfield for the winning score.
    Posted by gibsonsg[/QUOTE]

Yep...more Polian magic from the men in the zebra outfits.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeopielowski. Show mikeopielowski's posts

I wonder if the Colts can actually pull off 19-0

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if the Colts can actually pull off 19-0
    Posted by mikeopielowski[/QUOTE]

That would be a nightmare for all us Patriot fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

the way the colts have played this season is like someone playing with a bomb.  they just keep holding onto it waiting for it to go off and then toss right before is explodes on them.  at some point against an elite team, they won't be able to come back. its the the law of averages.  they might go 16-0. i dont think they will because they will sit manning in buffalo when it snows.

they will not go 19-0 unless they really dominate games. a team cant keep playing this come from behind stuff. it eventually gets you.  same goes for the saints. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I knew I'd find a thread on something like this.  I just looked on the gamebook and saw that there were nearly double the penalty yards on the Colts.  So, I wanted to say that it's blatantly obvious that the refs give penalties to the Jags at all times since they're the least penalized team in the NFL.  Stats don't lie - shameful! 

I didn't see any kind of false start on that play, but then again they didn't show a replay.  I know you suspicious sorts feel that means it wasn't really a penalty...but of course, we all came back from commercial to find the Colts had been assessed a block in the back on a return that made the Colts start at the 10 yard line on one play.  They never showed a replay on that one, but amazingly you guys are fine with that!  Oh, by the way, you've only complained about two of Jax's four penalties.  You've got to check what the other two are and complain about them - you have reputations to protect!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I'm glad I found a POST like this! Because you are ALL correct!!! OMG!  Does anyone know about that BLOWN call - that never even happened?  Even Bob Papa (NFL Announcer) said, where was the Flag?  NO REPLAY NO NOTHING! They just backed them UP 5 yds and made it 2nd & 13 instead of being (I think) around the 40 yd of the colts after M. Lewis caught a big pass & a 1st down.  Also, another call (early) when Colts WR (P. Garcon) caught the ball on 3rd down and Didn't make a 1st down BUT then Manning rushed to the line to snap the Ball - The REFS don't call for a measurement to Check???  NOR Mr. Del Rio (dumb coach) doesn't throw his Challenge Flag out or ANYTHING!  OMG!  BUT the REFS should have stopped the play to get a measurement at least!....

I believe Papa mentioned it was illegal formation??  It's just ridiculous how this team (colts) get EVERY CALL in the BOOK. Amazing!

NFL/REFS/POLIAN ---Someone is getting PAID off here!  It's not even suspicious anymore its OBVIOUS!!!

BTW--When was the last time the COLTS were called for Offensive Holding??? I never see it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

The NFL Stench continues! EVERY TIME the opposition threatens to bring down the Frauds from Hickville.......the "officials" have a little buzzer in their pocket that goes off from headquarters (e.g. Na'Polian)!!!!!!!! A flag comes out to keep a Dolt drive alive....or stop an opposition drive with a "judgement" call to swing the momentum. ONLY ONCE in my life have I rooted for an NFC team (the last time The Frauds were in the Super Bowl), but if
    the FRAUDS represent the AFC this year I will root for the NFC....painful as that is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Jules
     I didn't see any kind of false start on that play, but then again they didn't show a replay.

They did show a replay. It was a shot from behind the line and showed everyone and not even the guy's with the tape could find movement.
    I'm not saying that ended it for the Jags. What it did was knock out a 19 yard reception.
    YES YES YES the colts got a few not much to talk about calls  called against them. No flags till the 4th QTR. So much for that "Discipline Theroy" same for your "Stats tell a story theroy".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I wouldn't be suprised someday - we ALL find out that the NFL/REFS have some sort of tampering/fixing these games.   The more and more I watch these games Over the Years, I find it More and More Suspicious it Gets!!...UGH...very disapointing if something is going on behind the scenes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I didn't see any kind of false start on that play, but then again they didn't show a replay.  I know you suspicious sorts feel that means it wasn't really a penalty...but of course, we all came back from commercial to find the Colts had been assessed a block in the back on a return that made the Colts start at the 10 yard line on one play.

Jule, they did show a replay and nobody moved. There's a huge difference between taking away a 19yd completion when they were moving the ball down the field for the go ahead score and a block in the back on a return to start a drive. I'm not saying the Jags would have scored but when you make a call like that it takes a lot out of the drive. It's not that one play last night. There's one every week either giving their offense a break with a bogus PI call or like the 4th and 2 or last night calling something to stop an opposing offense.

This really puts me in an awkward position because I can't even think how I'd feel if the NFL had a bogus agenda driven by sponsorship and money. Now, at the same time I can't think of any other reason for a team to get that many calls at timely points in the game that directly effect the result.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Folks, it was not a false start.  It was illegal formation.  The only question is whether or not the penalty was correctly called.  No one at this point but Pats fans is questioning the call.  Nothing in the Jax papers.  Nothing in the nationals.  Nothing in Indy.  Maybe there will be more on it later, but at this time, its not in question except here.  

Now we all know that Boston is one of this country's capitals of higher education, so maybe this extraordinary knowledge that you possess well beyond the intellectually challenged of the rest of country provides you the ability to see and question things no one else can.  

But I am having difficulty here attributing your question to said intelligence.  I think it is just sour grapes.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]Folks, it was not a false start.  It was illegal formation.  The only question is whether or not the penalty was correctly called.  No one at this point but Pats fans is questioning the call.  Nothing in the Jax papers.  Nothing in the nationals.  Nothing in Indy.  Maybe there will be more on it later, but at this time, its not in question except here.   Now we all know that Boston is one of this country's capitals of higher education, so maybe this extraordinary knowledge that you possess well beyond the intellectually challenged of the rest of country provides you the ability to see and question things no one else can.   But I am having difficulty here attributing your question to said intelligence.  I think it is just sour grapes.  
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Hey Dogg!   DO YOU EVER WORK???????  You have checked all of the sites around the league???  YOU will NEVER see anything on "the Nationals"? The announcers even questioned the call. BTW, where was the "illegal Formation"??? They had the proper number of men on the line and two men were not in motion at the same time?????? So where was the illegal Formation??? EVERY Fricken Game there is a commercial that precludes a replay for your boys. Your team is propped up FRAUDS by the officials.  YOU may actually get some wood when they complete their "remarkable historic run."  TWO UNDEFEATED JUGGERNAUTS IN THE SUPER BOWL!!! ONE REAL! The OTHER A FRAUD!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Jules   I didn't see any kind of false start on that play, but then again they didn't show a replay. They did show a replay . It was a shot from behind the line and showed everyone and not even the guy's with the tape could find movement. I'm not saying that ended it for the Jags. What it did was knock out a 19 yard reception. YES YES YES the colts got a few not much to talk about calls  called against them. No flags till the 4th QTR. So much for that " Discipline Theroy" same for your "Stats tell a story theroy" .
    Posted by ohyes[/QUOTE]

There was no movement and the formation was legal.

Goodell has to send a note out to the ref crews to not make it look that obvious.

Aside from that, when has anyone ever seen a penalty called without a flag being thrown? I can't recall a time, but I don't watch all Colts games.