TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL

In Response to Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL : LETS NOT FORGET ALL THE GARBAGE CALLS THE PATRIOTS GOT DURING THEIR 16-0 RUN.  IT'S CALLED RATINGS!!
    Posted by thereheis[/QUOTE]

Do you have any google search parameters to back up this statement? I thought not. I can think of a couple of legitimate rules that the refs called correctly such as the Tuck rule that we almost got skrewwed out of if not for an honest and decent ref that wasn't controlled by Polian at the time. Then there was David Patton in an unconscious state touching a fumbled ball when his head was out of bounds. Thanks goodness the refs knew how to call a game by the rules back then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I think jbolt is right, the colts will lose to SD in the playoffs. Let the Colts have the REGULAR SEASON records and watch them lose in the meaningful playoff games. Too bad the Pats did not end this nonsense in november, up 17 in the 4th and blew it. Maybe we get another chance i hope.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL : Money. Thanks!
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

No problem. Let me know if you need some games. I usually re-encode them to watch them on AppleTV and have learned a bit about it over the past few years.

Another source is NFL.com itself. I am not sure how far back their video goes, but they likely have all of this year. Of course, they won't have the complete broadcast, but they might have the portion you are looking for.

I did check the game last night. I deleted the video already so I wouldn't be able to transfer it anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL : No problem. Let me know if you need some games. I usually re-encode them to watch them on AppleTV and have learned a bit about it over the past few years. Another source is NFL.com itself. I am not sure how far back their video goes, but they likely have all of this year. Of course, they won't have the complete broadcast, but they might have the portion you are looking for. I did check the game last night. I deleted the video already so I wouldn't be able to transfer it anyway.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Will do. I've heard countless fans talk about phantom calls the Colts have gotten in games and I'm sorting through these calls as best as I can but the thing I need most is video. Without video and legitimate video evidence, I'd rather not post stuff on the site. If you find stuff, just setup a related thread and list the links so I can grab them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL : First of all, read the post again. There are nine men on the line two split wide. That means two wide receivers.  9-2=7. So a little more careful reading of my post would have the formation fit YOUR definition of a legal formation. Second, t he offensive line must have seven OR MORE players on the line at the snap . Not exactly seven. Thanks again for playing. I am not sure what the best part about your post is. Is it that even with your own definition you were still wrong. Or was it that you once again showed you don't know jack all about the NFL rules even as you try to say I don't know them?   Don't worry, either way it is win-win for me. Edit - I added the link to the NFL Digest of Rules for your reading pleasure. Or maybe you can call ud and have him read them to you.

Root, you do appear to be right.  It was bound to happen sooner or later...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Jules, now that you agree what's your thoughts on the call, not stopping the play and not throwing a flag?
    At least up to now they've been making it look good by making the effort to toss a little flag a few feet. I guess now they feel they don't even have to do that anymore?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL : Root, you do appear to be right.  It was bound to happen sooner or later...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

I wasn't worried about my being right. I wasn't even refuting you with my original post. I was just posting and you thought you'd try and be smart. The big thing we learned here today is that you still don't know what you are talking about.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL : I wasn't worried about my being right. I wasn't even refuting you with my original post. I was just posting and you thought you'd try and be smart. The big thing we learned here today is that you still don't know what you are talking about.

Wow, I can't get anything out of the coltrolls on this. I think it's because the officials are making it impossible to back them when they don't even throw flags anymore to give them the wins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TIME FOR A PEYTON INTERFERANCE CALL : Wow, I can't get anything out of the coltrolls on this. I think it's because the officials are making it impossible to back them when they don't even throw flags anymore to give them the wins.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Totally. Facts to these dudes are like crosses to vampires.

The whole bit about the refs not even bothering makes me wonder if they are being told to make up calls and are trying to rebel. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/12/18/colts-jaguars-second-most-viewed-game-on-nfl-network/

As long as the Colts games keep drawing ratings like this, the Colts and Saints will probably make the Superbowl with some more of these calls...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brannigan. Show Brannigan's posts

"An illegal formation penalty that nullified a 19-yard completion from David Garrard to Marcedes Lewis in the final quarter.

The penalty was the result of Thomas, a rookie, not moving off the line of scrimmage a step when Garrard audibled to a new play that required Lewis to take a step forward onto the line of scrimmage. Del Rio said either Garrard, Lewis or Thomas should’ve detected the mistake and corrected it.

“It’s just one of those deals. A young guy made a mistake there,” Del Rio said."

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=8588