Time for relacement, Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: Time for relacement, Brady

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This season wasn't a waste as some fans seem to think.

Brady still has a couple good years left.

The rookies got invaluable experience.  The Pats had no business even making it to this game due to the injuries on defense.

Remember the beginning of the season how we thought the defense looked like atleast a top 10 D but then the injuries started piling up.  No Vince, no Kelly, no Mayo, Talib out for some games with a hip problem and out early today.  Gregory lost time.  Dennard lost some time.  Spikes lost time and played on a bad knee.  

On offense,  Hern goes to jail before the season even starts.

Gronk misses first six games then gets IR'ed.

Vollmer, IR'ed.

Vereen out for 11 weeks with a broken wrist.

Amendola plays the whole season with a groin injury.

I don't know if could get much worse than that except for maybe losing Brady.

This team is due for some better luck injury-wise next season.

And yes,  I'd like to see what they can add in free agency.  Just don't get your hopes up on a big name signing.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Yes, the injuries hurt but we can't use this as an excuse. Broncos had players injured but still won.

I'm glad that Mayo and Kelly return but that's it.  Wiflork injury means that he is no longer healthy anymore. he is in his 30's.
    Talib didn't prove anything. This is his second injury at the AFC Championship.

Don't count on Arrington, Dennard,  and Gegory. I hope BB cut them. Same as Spikes.

Get a real Conrner back and Saftey at the draft. OL is also a concern.

It feels like we are back in square one.  Some Pats fans at the forum said that this team will be better next year.

Well nobody didn't knew that Hernz is a killer( and killing salary cap) or Welker went to the Broncos.

Heck, Eledmen decided to  go on  an another team. 

I'm pessimistic right now. I guess this game woke up alot of fans and BB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As bad as our defense historically has been throughout our five year "rebuilding project", I can't believe how bad it was today. I don't think I've ever seen a quarterback drop back and throw so much in a single game and never, ever have to be even concerned about being hit, never mind sacked. Keep in mind Denver lost their best offensive lineman the first week of the season...made no difference against our pathetic pass rush/front seven. And then when they wanted to run, they were able to run...missed tackles, bad angles.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and I agree.  Some changes need to be made, I am already really looking forward to next season.  I think there is a lot of good to build on, now if BB will bring in some quality guys to help get the job done then the Pats will be right back at the AFCC game next season.

[/QUOTE]

I'm excited about Collins. Chandler is my favorite player, but man did he choke...wow, I mean just wow. Talk about a total non factor. The guy was handled (easily) by single blocking. He never even got close to Manning or Luck last week. You can't disappear like that in the playoffs.

Still having Jones and Collins in this front seven is encouraging. I thought Collins had another very very solid game - maybe not earth shattering like last week - but pretty darn good. Dennard is a good player - not today - but he is good enough. Mayo coming back will help. Hightower looked like he got better - again not today - but he still looked better than he has. They either resign Talib, or they sign someone that can stay on the field for less money (I hope they go that route). Kelly and Wilfork will be back, but they are old. Armstead might never play again. I'm hoping the draft and free agency will bring us at least one defensive big man that can pass rush...that killed us today, no one could collapse that pocket, it was disgusting really.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to user_3865587's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady no longer can pass long with accuracy! Time to replace Brady just like Drew Bledsoe was replaced. Time to give Ron Mallet a chance. Tom thanks for the many wins and championships!

[/QUOTE]

Wow what an idiotic post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady no longer can pass long with accuracy! Time to replace Brady just like Drew Bledsoe was replaced. Time to give Ron Mallet a chance. Tom thanks for the many wins and championships!

[/QUOTE]

You are proof that when God said "get in line to recieve your brain", you thought God said "get in line if you like rain" and missed out on the brain thing! It's Ryan Mallet Non-Pat fan!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do ya think the Pats should replace George Wilfork and Peter Mayo also? LMAO! Let's throw in Tyler Mankins for good measure-too easy fool!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No way give him a deep threat and a healthy Gronk(hopefully next year) and he wins it all again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Brady did not place his best game ever, which was needed today since the Broncos scored on six straight possessions after punting on their first. Well he could have been better the Patriots scored on 3 of 8 possessions. Against the Colts the scored on 6 of 14 (but two of them started in the Red Zone). The defense (especially without Talib) could barely slow down the Broncos all game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pats needed the ball more.  D couldnt cause a turnover or stop the Broncos.  Broncos first downs for a game had to have been an all time record.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Big Ron Mallet fan, are ya?

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ron Mallet is awesome!!!

Who is Ron Mallet? 

[/QUOTE]

I googled him. He's a theoretical physicist. He wants to build the first time machine. I think we can use him!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, that guy!

LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Evidently Ryan Mallett isn't a very good Peyton Manning impersonator either! Cause they got torched by the real PM. It might be a good time to think about getting the guy who replaces TB in the next couple of years. Here's a name to watch in the later rounds Dustin Vaughn, West Texas State. I don't think any of the top 6 will be available to us, so i went with a guy I've only seen once.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I offer this thread (and several of the responding posts) as an example of some of the rather brainless drivel one sees on this board after a disappointing Pats loss. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Thread started by a troll.  Idiotic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..............What a joke pats fans are

[/QUOTE]

F--- You TROLL.

[/QUOTE]

The bigger joke are jets fans still fanning the way of desperation, misery and frustration .... You just can't get any better then having jokes about the jets and their fans lol being a new yorker myself living here in new englander for the past decade and a half  the jets have always been the butt jokes of my beloved team the Giants no getting around the fact that the jets are the laughingstock and the most classless team in the nfl by far lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I offer this thread (and several of the responding posts) as an example of some of the rather brainless drivel one sees on this board after a disappointing Pats loss. 

[/QUOTE]

We even see this when they win!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Time to replace the GM and the trash he gives TB every year.

Talent wins games not scrubs that wouldn't start on the lingerie league

Smurf receivers and no defense since 2006 means no talent.  2007 being an anomaly.

No QB can win it by himself.

Coaching sucked too today, including and especially, the big kahuna.

BB out foxed by the FOX.

[/QUOTE]

lol...so true.

replace BB, not Brady.

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now ATJ, come to grips with the reality that we all don't wear the same rose colored glasses you do. I know you find such doomsaying disturbing, but the truth is never brainless.

18. This post has been removed.