Time to Decide

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

Time to Decide

Although I really like the Fred Taylor signing to kick start free agency, it's really time to decide on whether to better the team from within by extending Wilfork and Mankins, or by strengthening the team with much needed free agents like Leigh Bodden or Jason Taylor. So far, all we hear is the laundry list of players who have VISITED, but have left without a contract. Although Sanders and Hochstein have re-signed, I haven't heard anything as to progress on Wilfork or Mankins. Time to get aggressive in some way and get this team ready for another Superbowl run.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Time to Decide

I got to believe the Pats are hot and heavy into negotiations with both these guys. I'm sure they don't want another Asante Samuel situation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Time to Decide

well i guess since you say so it must be true cause Bill Belichick has not shown us all that he knows what he is doing or anything right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Time to Decide

patriots right now are stocking the roster with cost effective pickups...low risk high reward guys... bill does a great job putting together the roster top-bottom... apparently just because they wont sign Ray Lewis, Terrell Owens and Asomugha... we have failed!!! NOPE

we have done well piecing the roster together...i cant wait to see the draft and a few more signings.... patriots put teams together better than any other team in the league

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

Time to Decide

I'm not saying that they have failed in free agency because of the lack of big name signings. I don't believe in throwing money around, and I think they have done a decent job in free agency so far. I just think that they could set themselves up nicely with CB and pass rushing help, and so far they have only had visits with such players a week into free agency, and I haven't read anything about extension talk for Wilfork and Mankins so far. That's all i'm saying.