Time to fire the GM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Time to fire the GM

The dude is showing his advanced age.  I'm not even sure Brady will be able to bail his azzzz out this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Time to fire the GM

lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

OK.

Trying to take it seriously.  

(A) BB would never stand for it.

(B) Kraft would never do it.  He regretted the fallout with Parcells that was over this same issue of wearing 2 hats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lol

[/QUOTE]

lol. Tcal on the ladle working it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Threads like this always pop up after a loss. Pay them no mind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Threads like this always pop up after a loss. Pay them no mind.

[/QUOTE]

No, just when morons start silly threads attacking the G.O.A.T.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Wait. I am confused. Is Brady the whole team or isn't he?

First the Patriots have only ever won because of Brady, because he is the GOAT and is awesome, but the entire team around him sucks and is worthless.

Then when Brady himself starts playing poorly, by his standrards, it is because he needs help and can't do it alone.

OK I get it. When things are going well its all Brady and no one else is any good but when he is stinking it up he needs help and can't do it alone even though the team is still 5-2. 

The logic and deductive reasoning on these boards is stranger than fiction.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The time has been long overdue.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First the Patriots have only ever won because of Brady, because he is the GOAT and is awesome, but the entire team around him sucks and is worthless.

[/QUOTE]

No no no. Try to keep up. Back in the dynasty days the rest of the team was good. Then BB let it deteriorate into simply mediocre and now he has let it sink into bad. Got it now?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Actually we had great TEAMS, offense and Defense up till 2004.  2005 - 2012 it been all offense and this year the coaching and personnel is atrocious

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The problem is you can't fire the GM without getting rid of the coach...and I don't want that to happen. I will say any other GM would of been fired for the free agents this one brought in over the last 3 off seasons.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

No, just when morons start silly threads attacking the G.O.A.T.

Oh, ok. I just read the other thread. Carry on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The dude is showing his advanced age.  I'm not even sure Brady will be able to bail his azzzz out this year.

[/QUOTE]

The current coach goes with the GM. 31 other teams will likely line up to take both. Hey, the good news is that we will probably get a first round pick for both of them, which the next GM can blow, which will inevitably get the next coach fired. And then we can slowly settle into the warm embrace of long-term mediocrity we enjoyed for 3 decades before Parcells and Belichick showed up. Undecided

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Sure, let him go.

Great Britain fired Churchill in 1945, Apple canned Steve Jobs in 1985. People do dumb things all the time. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Man, what folks say here after a loss.  "The sky is falling!".  How about being a fan of the Bucs or Giants at this time of the season.  Which do you prefer, 5-2, 1-6 or 0-7 as a record with all that is going on with the team?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would Kraft ever consider the move, and let's say, hire Scott Pioli to be GM?

Or would BB rebel and quit or retire?

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...jets troll

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, like Crusty NEVER lies.....lol

No evidence to support his op - as usual. Pay no attention to the real troll

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...jets troll

FACED BY BABE FOR BEING A JETS TROLL...SHAME ON YOU!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

troll thread

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

troll thread

[/QUOTE]

What do you think of the Brady using the shoulder excuse, thread?

Funny, didn't see you labeling that one.

I guess you don't think that atrocity qualifies.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]

Then when Brady himself starts playing poorly, by his standrards, it is because he needs help and can't do it alone.

OK I get it. When things are going well its all Brady and no one else is any good but when he is stinking it up he needs help and can't do it alone even though the team is still 5-2. 

[/QUOTE]

+100

Yes, you get it.  There isn't much logic in fandom.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are an astute observer of this forum and the thought processes (or lack thereof) extant therein.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I think the "Value" draft method is outdated.  Picking the best value on the board at the time it's your pick doesn't work any longer.  Go after highest priority position needs. End of story.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

[QUOTE]

Would Kraft ever consider the move, and let's say, hire Scott Pioli to be GM?

Or would BB rebel and quit or retire?

[/QUOTE]

Kraft does have the cajones to make any move. And BB, with his enormous ego, would certainly quit.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are an astute observer of this forum and the thought processes (or lack thereof) extant therein.

[/QUOTE]

I will agree he is typical of the thought process that goes on in this forum.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Everybody is looking for the scapegoat, it couldn't be that the offense is playing poorly as a unit and the entire team has been injured worse than any other NFL team this season?

Show me another NFL team deep enough to sustain losses to their star nose tackle, leading tackler and best linebacker, all pro tight end, best receiver and all pro corner, yet still lead their division?

Nobody wanted to fire the GM when we were 4-0 or had just beat the undefeated Saints... show some fortitude people.