Time To Pull An RKrap

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Time To Pull An RKrap

Its a copy cat league. Its a copy cat board. Your jealousy is flattering. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Most self absorbed person I've ever seen . . .

Just off the top of my head and apropos of nothing in particular:

Any chance you're a vampire, Russ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

Its a copy cat league. Its a copy cat board. Your jealousy is flattering. 

Apparently you missed my intro when I called you self absorbed and an insecure namedropper to boost your self esteem here. Sad.

I cringed when I started this thread doing what you do.

I am far, far from jealous. I once had a creepy boss who I did not trust from the beginning. He claimed to know all these people, including Bob Kraft, saying "he'll pull the rug out right from under you".  This guy was mafia, no doubt.  Anyway, total namedropper, loser, insecure, etc. He was fired for relocation fraud 6 months after coming in.

That's you.

You're a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

Ok. And your a troll. I guess we carry on and do what we do. I have you figured. You know nothing and have nothing to say. You troll Brady and b**l wash BB. Sounds like a fine fan of the team. You have some hair showing, go brush your teeth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's you.

You're a fraud.

He gives us some insightful info from training camp that we don't get elsewhere, or at least not all in the same place.

You give us updates on the coverup in Denver.

Guess who most people find more valuable.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rkarp is a valued poster, IMO.  Lots of good insight and reports from Patriots camp.  What do you give?  Trolling, name calling, pouting.  Um, I don't think you can pull anything near what Rkarp does here.  You offer nothing!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Since my above post was removed by the troll mod, here is what I wrote:

1. Cut Gostkowski immediately. I don't care what you do. I have had it.  Many times in the past whe we've lost a game and people have bashed our D for something, a part of the blame always goes hby the wayside with this puuke.  He gets away with murder. 2nd highest paid kicker in the league, I believe. This guy has cost us games, field position and sucks overall.  He's regressed every year since he's been here. He was better earlier in his career. Go bring in the 3 best kickers and have them tryout through camp and see who fits best. Carpenter is available. Sadly, we could have cut Gost in March and signed Shanye Graham again.

The kick off return was on him. Terrible. Not enough air under it and not deep.  Poor trajectory on a lazy kick which is inexcusable with no wind like that. On the 50 yard FG attempt, YET AGAIN, I could tell it was a miss the second he struck the ball with it staying to the right of the hash all the way in.  He has no finesse.  I could see if it was a distance issue, but it hit the upright 3/4 of the way up! AWFUL.  He cost us the Giants game in 2011 at home, the game in Pitt in 2011, and the game last year vs Arizona, outright. The numerous misses he has as well gives our D short fields to defend, which also does not help.

2. Clearly, very clearly, this Allen competition for Mesko is a facade. Mesko is still one of the best punters in the league. Two beautes last night, one with a great Slater tackle.

3. Sudfeld is clearly a diamond in the rough. I don't want to hear how bad our scouts or GM is.  He is another example as to why BB is the best in the business.

4. Our RBs are so deep it's ridiculous. I have no idea why we would carry 3 QBs and keep Teblow.

5. Much better offense being run this year in terms of flow, pace and balance. 2011 was horrendous, last year was an improvement, but that simple checkdown into the weakside flat to Blount by Brady as been missing for YEARS. YEARS.   Brady would stare down Gronk or Welker and wait. No more. No more. Thank you, BB.

6. Jones and Collins are progressing.  Each hasn't shown a ton so far, but you can see them slowly starting to gain some comfort and play better.

7. Kline.  RG. I think this guy has played very well. With Green going down at Guard for the year, I think this rookie is a good candidate if they need to keep another interior lineman.

8. Hard to judge the secondary without Dennard and McCourty out there. It's very similar to the OLs in recent preseasons when they would swap guys in and out instead of using different units.  BB is experimenting a lot back there, so no point in judging right now. Lots of learning on the fly out there.

9. Mallett looked a lot better. I would still like to see what he would do with all the starters out there vs the 2nd and 3rd string OL.

10. Edelman is a lock.  I have no idea why people bash this guy. No idea.

I know this won't go over well with most of the posters on this board because not many can bring themselves to agree with you but I'll say that this post is right on.  I agree almost 100% especially about Gost.  I don't know what he does wrong technically but I have no faith in this guy whatsoever.  I knew he was gonna miss that 50 yarder.  Granted,  it's not a chip shot but the wind wasn't a factor and he had plenty of leg.  And weather isn't a factor this guy should be getting touchbacks on almost all his kickoffs.

I agree about the defensive backfield.  Can't judge it until we see McCourty and Dennard out there.

And who doesn't like this Sudfeld kid.  He might not be the YAC guy that Hern was but he's making it easier for me to forget about him too.

Good post. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

1. Cut Gostkowski immediately. I don't care what you do. I have had it. 

I don't like him missing either.  I have lost faith in the guy.  But there isn't much out there to choose from.  You want him cut, who do you replace him with?

[QUOTE]

3. Sudfeld is clearly a diamond in the rough. I don't want to hear how bad our scouts or GM is.  He is another example as to why BB is the best in the business.

[/QUOTE]

I was super high on him a couple months ago.  Local guy, watched him play many times last season.  You pretty much laughed at me, now you are saying this.  You are a fraud!  Once again you were wrong and flip flop on your thoughts.

[QUOTE]

10. Edelman is a lock.  I have no idea why people bash this guy. No idea.

[/QUOTE]

He will make the team but a lock?  He put the ball on the ground and bobbled a punt game #1.  Bobbled a punt game 2.  Hey, look at it this way.... he is probably in the Pats top 5 of receivers (I would put him at #4 or 5)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You just don't like me being right about Brady. That's all your problem with me.

No, I don't like you because you are a troll, you don't add anything to this forum and you are a lying fraud and not as smart as tyou think you are, hahahaha!

Now go back to your customer service calls.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I know this won't go over well with most of the posters on this board because not many can bring themselves to agree with you but I'll say that this post is right on. 

LOL!!  He didn't share anything we didn't already know. A couple of funny things tho...

This is preseason, his comments on the way the offense is being ran is kind of funny because they are trying things out.  We don't know if they will run the offense like this once the regular season starts.

Funny how high he is on Sudfeld now but a couple months ago he laughed at me for saying Sudfeld was someone to keep a close eye on.

You should have seen him last night calling Coles great.  LOL!  Coles is horrible.  Made a couple good plays and all of a sudden he is great???

Rusty is a blow hard fraud .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

That's you.

You're a fraud.

He gives us some insightful info from trainingcamp that we don't get elsewhere, or at least not all in the same place.

You give us updates on the coverup in Denver.

Guess who most people find more valuable.

I've exposed him many times here. He's also been caught lying with his analysis in the past or using this sky is falling tactic to take shots at BB as a GM.

So, I don't care if people rely on his analysis. I question those people's intelligence level.  That's what I do.

I just caught him again in the Run Game thread. He said TBs Run D was suspect as a way to downplay our great O Line and RBs. He's wrong. TB ranked HIGHLY last year as a Run D.  McCoy, Bowers, Clayborn? These guys are all quality 1st rd picks on their front line!  They're very good.

If yout think I am the only one who looks at RKrap as this Debbie Downer namedropping fraud, you're wrong. He's also very sneaky. He tries to come off all innocent and not sneaky with the way he posts, but he'll slide in one (at least one) line that throws his whole post off.

Finally, me pointing to the media hypocrisy with how they cover our team vs other teams is me being intelligent and seeing it.

Denver is infamous for being sneaky. They cheated blatantly in 1996, 1997 and 1998 by deferring Elway and Terrell Davis's contracts and payiing them AFTER the seasons ended in order to show more cap space on their books. They signed NUMEROUS top flight FAs. This gave them an advantage for 16+ games for 3 years in a row. 

So, me pointing out Von Miller not suspended as a rookie for a amphetamine test in 2011 and now them trying to get him off again, is not me doing anything but discussing sneaky Denver and how the media completely ignores or protects them. They even called the Dumervil move as a snafu with a fax machine. No, Dumervil and his agent pulled a fast one on John Elway because they didn't want to take a paycut.

[/QUOTE]

So Queenie, are you saying that the Bucs D was an entirely different D than got pouned last week by the Ravens, who you predicted were falling apart do to poor cap and poor roster choices?  Did the Bucs not rest all of their starters this week as you claimed they did last week?

Just out of curiosity, queenie, did the Bucs relatively low defensive rushing yards from 2012 have anything to do with their dead last ranking in defensive passing yards?

[/QUOTE]

Bingo! Their Dline is small and can be pushed around. LB group not very stout either. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

I appreciate both Rusty's and RKarp contributions, though disparate they may be.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

[QUOTE]

Most self absorbed person I've ever seen . . .

Just off the top of my head and apropos of nothing in particular:

Any chance you're a vampire, Russ?

[/QUOTE]

I have likened him to one on several occasions. But he is undone by truth rather than daylight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

It's a gift. I am very good at sniffing out crap. It makes me a strong sales consultant and negotiator. 

That's all it takes?  I'm going to sit down with my dog tonight and talk with him.  He's a pretty good sniffer himself.   Knows the neighborhood.  No reason he can't go door to door and make sales.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

It's a gift. I am very good at sniffing out crap. It makes me a strong sales consultant and negotiator. 

That's all it takes?  I'm going to sit down with my dog tonight and talk with him.  He's a pretty good sniffer himself.   Knows the neighborhood.  No reason he can't go door to door and make sales.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahaha!!!  Encyclopedia sales?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I am very good at sniffing out crap.

Then you must be immune to your own stench, because you are the Crap King.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rusty, in order for you to pull an rkarp you'd have to be right, liked, truthful, and have some sort of clue about football...you are capable of none of that. Rkarp is one of the best posters on here, for you to pick on him like you do further exposes you for the fool you are.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Rusty, in order for you to pull an rkarp you'd have to be right, liked, truthful, and have some sort of clue about football...you are capable of none of that. Rkarp is one of the best posters on here, for you to pick on him like you do further exposes you for the fool you are.

All day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

All day.

[/QUOTE]

Every Day.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

All day.

[/QUOTE]

Every Day.

[/QUOTE]

To infinity and beyond.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

All day.

[/QUOTE]

Every Day.

[/QUOTE]

To infinity and beyond.

[/QUOTE]

I was looking for 'and twice on Sundays' but 'to infinity and beyond' works even better!  LOL!