Time to start Mallet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusgriswold. Show rusgriswold's posts

Time to start Mallet

That's right, you heard it here first.  Brady is old.  He can't throw deep. Or on the run.  Half his throws bounce off the turf.  

McD has to go.  He's the same as O'Brien.  Too much shotgun spread.  Abandons the run too easy.  Find Weiss whereever he is and offer him $10 million to come be our OC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Time to start Mallet

Oh look it's the Jets troll pretending to be Rusty again.  God I wish IP ban existed for this forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

In response to rusgriswold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not so fast Sonny, Brady is still a bettah option than Mallett. I like Mallett's upside but slow your jets.

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

but slow your jets.

You got the Jests part right on that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to BoisesBiggestPatsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rusgriswold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not so fast Sonny, Brady is still a bettah option than Mallett. I like Mallett's upside but slow your jets.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Brady a better option than Mallett?  Just because he has 303 touchdown passes, the fifth most in the history of the NFL, while Mallett has never played a single down in an actual NFL game and we don't know if he can even play in the NFL?   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is a perfect thread. Shows how dumb the playing Edelman over Welker comments are.

Thanks Rusty for making this thread!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Insane. First word that comes to mind.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

This is just a troll thread by jetmangione. he got banned and now he's come back to mock rusty, very poorly i might add. i find it hard to believe that anyone here actually thinks that this thread is serious or that  the real rusty is the op.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusgriswold. Show rusgriswold's posts

Unbelievable. RIght on cue, a BBW deluxe is now ruining a legit discussion because it involves Brady. 

This is ridiculous. Are you Giselle?  

You do realize this topic is on ESPN Boston right now, right? It's not just me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

This is a hoax guys.  That isn't Rusty's account.  I don't think Rusty has gone that far with Brady...yet.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a perfect thread. Shows how dumb the playing Edelman over Welker comments are.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree... this thread makes the Edelman vs. Welker stuff seem well thought out and extremely intelligent.  

Josh McDaniels is super overrated though... He was a disaster as a head coach, selected Tebow in the first round, and that the OC for literally the worst offense in the NFL last year. Yeah, that guy will make things better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

you did not use wisely your post # 13... better luck with #14 !