Tired of it...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Tired of it...

QQ

I am so sad now.  I dont have to argue with you, ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Tired of it...:
    [QUOTE]I agree with you. But its good  to read the trolls too.
    Posted by Win-Jets[/QUOTE]

Are you a Winnipeg Jets fan?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]You just need Thick-skin to be a PAT'S Fan because So many are just scared of a Good Team like the PAT'S.  They wish their Teams were as Good.  It's ok to let them Vent here and I just smile as My PAT'S keep on Winning.  Smile 
    Posted by boston006[/QUOTE]

Where is that lighthouse in your profile pic?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Well, the ignore thing doesn't stop them from yapping.  We need active moderators.  I go over the line sometimes, well, quite a few times actually, but I wouldn't mind getting banned now and then if these so called fans of other teams who just hang around constantly and carp about the patriots would just flat get booted.  There is no chance for discussin here, whether we ignore them or not.  Getting them to flame enough to get booted is really the only option.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I'll speak on this. I'll let you know that mccheaters posts mostly FACTS. lol, i know most of you are not ready to hear it but it is true!!!!  now does he rub rusty's face in it? of course. why wouldnt he?  rusty jumps on ANYONE that doesnt agree with his exact opinion.  I quit coming here as regularly not because of the verbal sparring between mccheaters and crusty but because of the way rusty would make the noobies bow down to him on their posts so that he could be sure they were "real" pats fans. It made me sick.  So, rusty is needed here.  i understand that, mccheaters is not. I understand that.  I like the debate and I will not ignore anyone. Troll out!!!
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Be careful when you're entering the main bridge, because the sliding doors have been sticking and Lt. Worf's pms'ing...

Quarter-Scale Captain Kirk Action Figure

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Tired of it...:
    [QUOTE]I've been reading boards here for probably 3 years now, never bothered to make a profile or post anything... until today. I enjoy seeing what other Pats fans think; as a Canadian, there are few people up here who follow the Patriots, or even the NFL, so it is enjoyable to follow a forum which includes some pretty educated fans. These boards are usually filled with intelligent discussion and threads can often become worthwhile reads (ie... Draft Threads). However, I am fed up with wading through the garbage that is filling the boards. A wonderful discussion on who we think should be on the field on 3rd and 12 becomes a mudslinging match between McCheaters and RidingWithTheKing, and it's not exactly the first one to get taken over like this. Enough is enough. If moderators can't/don't/won't remove idiots from here, and members don't ignore/report the idiots, then a good board is going to lose its members and guests. If it hasn't lost enough of them already.... Members: Stop feeding trolls. Moderators: Get rid of them. Sincerely, A Canadian Patriot Fan
    Posted by teamcanadahockey2002[/QUOTE]

I've been here for a long time now, somewhere around 6 years.  This is a thread that pops up every year.   Basically the deal is, the more you ignore the trolls, the more threads they start on their own.

It's a containment policy, and it's about the best that can be done on these boards.  When we reply to the trolls, it keeps most of their rants in one or two threads.

When people don't reply to the trolls they just start about thirty ridiculous threads.  Then they get banned and simply start a new account.  No media outlet in the country bans IP addresses.  These forums are no exception; there are a couple trolls here who've had three or more screen names in the past year alone.
    But if you think it's bad here, go check out the Jets' boards after a loss.

RidingWiththeKing is no troll and no instigator.  Like a lot of people here, he knows a ton about the game. That's why it's so frustrating to deal with idiots who come here for no other reason than to express their vitriol.

Welcome aboard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tired of it... : I've coached for 12 years and I don't think that you are as smart as you make yourself to be. always trying to impress makes you an impostor. this entire board is going to turn on you and deservedly so. nerdy bachelor. can imagine what your partner looks like. gee!!!!!
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]

WOW super impressed.  You have a Masters (In what?  Not punctuation) AND you coached for 12 years.  AND AGAIN after dropping some braggart fake fact, you accuse someone else of trying to impress.  You pathetic, spelling challenged JEST fan.  Your own words hang you.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Good to hear from another Canadian Pats fan!  There are more of us than you think

Eh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Imagine that, another post by Jintsfan on the Patriots forum.  Dude is working so hard to get attention! Any attention, good or bad it doesn't matter to him.  Get on some meds, dude!  Seek help!  Sorry you never received any attention at home as a kid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

freedom of speech bud-if you don't like what your reading skip it-sounds simple enough-How bout them Bruins!!!!!!     In Response to Tired of it...:
    [QUOTE]I've been reading boards here for probably 3 years now, never bothered to make a profile or post anything... until today. I enjoy seeing what other Pats fans think; as a Canadian, there are few people up here who follow the Patriots, or even the NFL, so it is enjoyable to follow a forum which includes some pretty educated fans. These boards are usually filled with intelligent discussion and threads can often become worthwhile reads (ie... Draft Threads). However, I am fed up with wading through the garbage that is filling the boards. A wonderful discussion on who we think should be on the field on 3rd and 12 becomes a mudslinging match between McCheaters and RidingWithTheKing, and it's not exactly the first one to get taken over like this. Enough is enough. If moderators can't/don't/won't remove idiots from here, and members don't ignore/report the idiots, then a good board is going to lose its members and guests. If it hasn't lost enough of them already.... Members: Stop feeding trolls. Moderators: Get rid of them. Sincerely, A Canadian Patriot Fan
    Posted by teamcanadahockey2002[/QUOTE]

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tired of it... : Why, thank you.  It'd be a real shame if Pats fans could talk through a good discsussion without being annoyed by some toad who has no life and lives through an NFL team that is worse than what we have here. We see mutliple threads about trolls and somehow my name gets mentioned, yet the fix to this issue would be the mods doing their jobs.  That's the source of the issue, not myself.  McCheaters, Patsman3, UD6...all 3 should be banned immediately for spamming and clearly ruining Pats fans' threads and discussions. They've all been banned before and should be again.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have no idea why it was your name they raised. 

Nice post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

man, i wish i wasnt so busy earlier today.  looks like i missed some good fun.

Stay safe NE. I wish you all a healthy weekend.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tired of it... : Good to hear from another Canadian Pats fan!  There are more of us than you think!
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]
    And I am another canadian pats fan as well.  Lots of us here in Canada.  And I am tired of the trolls as well.  Very surprised how many people bother responding to them.