Titans' Chris Johnson may soon request trade.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: Titans' Chris Johnson may soon request trade.

We don't need him. Why give up so much for a player we don't even need. Were a SB contender year in , year out. Getting CJ would not make us anymore of a contender.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

BB has to pay Mayo, Vollmer and eventually McCourty within the next 2 years

I'd ikE to keep all these guys and offer Welker a fair amount of guranteed money but fit it il so its cap frinedly.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

You have guys that can do the job now.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Titans' Chris Johnson may soon request trade.:
    [QUOTE]The guy wants QB money.  The Titans would be crazy to pony up that kind of money, as good as he is.  I'd say the same thing about Larry Fitzgerald too.  Great player, but I think the Cardinals overpaid. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

They probably did, but in Arizona's defense, they can expect a certain lifespan from a wide receiver (in a passing league) that simply doesn't exist for a running back . . .  particularly one who carries the type of load Johnson does (or has). The perception that even the best running backs in the league are replaceable cogs in a wheel seems to be gaining traction. Here again, we run into fantasy football versus actual football. What happens with this guy, and next year with Adrian Peterson will tell us all we need to know about how the league really values the "fantasy" back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Titans' Chris Johnson may soon request trade.:
    [QUOTE]I actually wouldn't want us to get CJ cuz I feel like it would get in the way of Ridley and Vereen's progress. Anyway, I don't really like the idea of trading away a first to strengthen a position where we already have talent and depth. And Plastics017, I really like that idea
    Posted by aytee[/QUOTE]

If I could be more certain that they would develop into the RB tandem that I think they could form, I'd be happy to pay less money to TWO players and diversify the injury risk across two separate bodies rather than putting all my cap space in one basket

But since Vereen and Ridley aren't sure things, for the right price, I'd LOVE to see Chris Johnson, one of the most versatile and dangerous RBs in the league, in a Patriots uniform.

You definitely demand to negotiate an extension before consumating the trade, though.  His demands are probably too expensive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Yeah....Maybe CJ will take a discount just to live " The Patriot Way " lol This guy wants TOP PLAYMAKER MONEY!!!! NO WAY !! and.......... Pats DONT NEED him!