Titans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Titans

How does a team fall so far, so fast?  I thought they were in the playoffs last year and had a 12-4 record, yet they looked like they quit playing halfway through the 1st quarter.  They have a decent coach who's been around for a while, where did things go wrong for them, not just yesterday, but this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Titans

The Titans were good last year, but never as dominant as their record indicated.
    They lost their defensive fulcrum, and have suffered some key injuries. Couple that with a schedule that is a little more difficult, Kerry Collins is who we thought he was, and they seem to lack a certain intestinal fortitude and --

Voila'

The Titans blow.

I had a hard time getting people around here to believe that last week.

I wonder if they'll believe it now?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

They have no secondary - literally.  The QB was never very good.  But when they get behind and have to throw, the QB is totally exposed.  And if your team doesn't have a chance, then why risk injury?  yeah, they are getting paid and professional, but they're human as well.

The Titan's weren't as bad as the played - they simply gave up. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"The QB was never very good."

He led a second year expansion team to the conference championship game. He led the Giants to a Super Bowl. When was he NEVER very good?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

I'm just glad Brady was taken out in the 3rd quarter against the pathetic Titans.  The Titans were clearly frustrated/enraged and would have hurt Brady if given the opportunity.  The blow to Brady's head was a vicious and cheap hit that will bring a big fine from the league.  Did anyone see the Titans defender intentionally go after and flatten the CBS sideline cameraman?  Cheap shot...more fines.