TM patch for 2012-13 season?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: TM patch for 2012-13 season?

Ummmm.....Yeah.....Pitch that to Robert!  I am sure he would go for it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

He may have had a bigger impact on the field, but he wasn't married to the Owner who started ALL of this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybologna2. Show mybologna2's posts

Why not a patch of a bald white guy drinking a beer with a tall black guy with a parrot on his shoulder behind him?What could it hurt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Tom Brady can dedicate the season to his mentor personally but not the whole team and organization.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

This guy is anti-semitic thorugh and through.  he started a thread that said the Krafts did not want to spend to the cap number this year, playing on a stereotype of the Krafts' faith.  he was totally demolished on both the football and business sides of the argument, so this is a continuation of his attack on the Krafts

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

trolling & using a death to do it is pretty pathetic.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Dumb thread. I agree that using a death to troll is pathetic and classless.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would like to know who the 3 trolls who voted yes are.  I assume Ricky was one of them, will the other 2 please step forward?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

No.

Though I repsect his contribution to TB, it should be a TB thing and not a NE Patriots thing.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Tom Martinez certainly had a bigger impact on NE getting 3 rings than MHK. let's dedicate 12-13 to TM. maybe he will be a better lucky charm and NE will win it all next year.

If I'm not mistaken Mrs Kraft brought the money into the marriage. Even some of the players that are not on the team anymore loved Mrs Kraft. They went to her funeral. Moss for one. Milloy, Seymore etc.
    Tom Martinez really has nothing to do with this team. Be the same as saying gisele is the cause for Brady not playing well in the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

here you go bud.  Remember this by the neo-nazi youth

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a6dd05ea7-a098-4394-ad8b-c34f57ac0f70

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nice pick provpats. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: TM patch for 2012-13 season?:
    [QUOTE]here you go bud.  Remember this by the neo-nazi youth http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a6dd05ea7-a098-4394-ad8b-c34f57ac0f70
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Wow I missed that thread but would like to throw a shout out to Woody(and Jim). Chrisakawoody's last post on that thread was epic. If that was a retort to something I had said I might think about crawling under a rock never to be seen or heard from again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Its up! ... its good!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]here you go bud.  Remember this by the neo-nazi youth http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a6dd05ea7-a098-4394-ad8b-c34f57ac0f70
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

"This guy is anti-semitic thorugh and through.  he started a thread that said the Krafts did not want to spend to the cap number this year, playing on a stereotype of the Krafts' faith.

I didn't see anything about "the Krafts did not want to spend to the cap number this year, playing on a stereotype of the Kraft's faith" like you said.

Also, calling someone Anti-Semitic is very serious.Before we go further can you please give an example of where this guy said anything Anti-Semitic? 

I don't necessarily agree with his ideas, but he is free to have them. And criticizing Israel isn't being anti-semetic.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]Tom Martinez certainly had a bigger impact on NE getting 3 rings than MHK. let's dedicate 12-13 to TM. maybe he will be a better lucky charm and NE will win it all next year. If I'm not mistaken Mrs Kraft brought the money into the marriage. Even some of the players that are not on the team anymore loved Mrs Kraft. They went to her funeral. Moss for one. Milloy, Seymore etc. Tom Martinez really has nothing to do with this team. Be the same as saying gisele is the cause for Brady not playing well in the playoffs.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

lol I don't think Giselle was the one who taught him how to be an NFL QB. I get your point though.

Let me just add that I love America, I love the Krafts, and I love Jews!!! i don't want to be the next one labeled as an Anti-Semite!!! Cool

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I could not locate the thread I referenced but this is an even better instance of it.

if you do not see the anti-semitism dripping from the thread then your reading comprehension is on a level with the reality of your avatar

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10. Show mar10's posts

[QUOTE]He may have had a bigger impact on the field, but he wasn't married to the Owner who started ALL of this.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

James Busch Orthwein STARTED all this.