T.O. a Patriot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCNEPatsFan. Show NCNEPatsFan's posts

T.O. a Patriot

What are peoples thoughts on Terrell Owens signing witht the Patriots?  I think he'd work well with Randy Moss double coverage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

Re: T.O. a Patriot

In Response to T.O. a Patriot:
    What are peoples thoughts on Terrell Owens signing witht the Patriots?  I think he'd work well with Randy Moss double coverage.
    Posted by NCNEPatsFan

He's going to want at least 4mil. We had better not be the team to give it to him.  No good team is going to pay for him, thats why he had to go to Buf last year.  The were the only one offering more than the vet min.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

NO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. a Patriot:
    Why do peoople start misleading thread titles?  Attention?
    Posted by russgriswold

Observe this post.

You see what Russ has done here?

He's asked a question and he's made a questioning statement.

You know how I know that?

Because he knows how to use this     ?

Learn from Russ.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

if the money was right.he would be big for the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

He is suppose to be visiting Oakland next...they will probably end up signing him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to T.O. a Patriot:
    Posted by NCNEPatsFan

Oh Yeah, that would be real smart!  Sign a WR with equal skill and talent as Moss, so opposing defenses have no chance to stop a Patriot offense with Brady at QB.

No thanks, I'd rather keep the guy who keeps dropping passes, the rookies that are always injured, and good old Patten.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In Response to T.O. a Patriot : Oh Yeah, that would be real smart!  Sign a WR with equal skill and talent as Moss, so opposing defenses have no chance to stop a Patriot offense with Brady at QB. No thanks, I'd rather keep the guy who keeps dropping passes, the rookies that are always injured, and good old Patten.
    Posted by BBRULES23

What are you talking about? equal skill- they both demand double teams

Sign T.O. and lets get younger on defense

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to T.O. a Patriot : Oh Yeah, that would be real smart!  Sign a WR with equal skill and talent as Moss, so opposing defenses have no chance to stop a Patriot offense with Brady at QB. No thanks, I'd rather keep the guy who keeps dropping passes, the rookies that are always injured, and good old Patten.
    Posted by BBRULES23

LoL....You do realize that TO is near the top of the league in dropped passes every year, right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I don't he's been the same TO over the last two seasons and I wouldn't want him on the Pats because he's not worth the headache.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. a Patriot : What are you talking about? equal skill- they both demand double teams Sign T.O. and lets get younger on defense
    Posted by PatsBermuda

What am I thinking?  I thinking about what is, not what I want.   Just accept it, it makes life easier.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

I don't he's been the same TO over the last two seasons and I wouldn't want him on the Pats because he's not worth the headache.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST

I know what you mean, watching T.O. score TD's for the Pats would give me a major migraine.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

He'd just want to fight to see who is the real #81 .... stay away from him

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. a Patriot : I know what you mean, watching T.O. score TD's for the Pats would give me a major migraine.
    Posted by BBRULES23

I dont know about you, but i want to have a SB run this season and the draft is weak on WR's. I will take your headaches in a min. for a SB again.

we need more offensive talent on our team. Are You blind? we becoming so predictable (Baltimore playoff game) hint hint

get over your personal issues with T.O.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichicksDisciples7. Show BelichicksDisciples7's posts

PatsBermuda, i believe BBRules is using a thing called sarcasm. I'm pretty sure he'd welcome a TO signing. haha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Why do peoople start misleading thread titles?  Attention?
    Posted by russgriswold

Because there are bound to be a few car dealers, RV dealers and real estate-to-riches late-night-TV gurus that like to start chats on these forums, and old habits die hard.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Didin't we say the same thing (ego, disruptivenss) about Moss when we picked him up in 07?  Think about it....with a quarterback like Brady who can get the ball downfield, and a need for a third receiver, I think it would make a lot of sense to sign TO.  His production was off last year only because of who he was playing for. We're going to need that sort of threat, especially playing the Jets twice a year...load up the contract with incentives and see where it takes us...just my opnion.
    Posted by James-B

Because he threw All Pro QB's under the bus in SF, Philthydelphia, and Dallas, despite being THE only WR in all 3 cities. Plus, in Dallas, why in the world would Jerry The Fool pay him big bucks and then trade for another big WR (Williams) during his last year there?

Why would you want this jerk on your or our team? If you looked up teh word "Cander" in any dictionary, you'll see #81 smiling with a diamond ear ring stud. Pick him for your fantasy league team and pray. Even Obamaramadingdong Health Care won't cure this cancer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSGalinFL. Show RSGalinFL's posts

One of them would have to give up the number 81.  Image that cat fight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"If you looked up teh word "Cander" in any dictionary, you'll see #81 smiling with a diamond ear ring stud."

I just tried but for some reason, I couldn't find cander in the dictionary.  As a matter of fact, I couldn't find teh either.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. a Patriot : Because he threw All Pro QB's under the bus in SF, Philthydelphia, and Dallas, despite being THE only WR in all 3 cities. Plus, in Dallas, why in the world would Jerry The Fool pay him big bucks and then trade for another big WR (Williams) during his last year there? Why would you want this jerk on your or our team? If you looked up teh word "Cander" in any dictionary, you'll see #81 smiling with a diamond ear ring stud. Pick him for your fantasy league team and pray. Even Obamaramadingdong Health Care won't cure this cancer.
    Posted by AZPAT

ALL pro qb quarter back in SF? PHILTHYDELPHIA? that must be a new expansion team and dallas? hmm yah def. think ROMO and MCNABB are ALL PRO? your kidding right? and then you think ROY WILLIAMS IS a big WR but yet he played backup to MILES AUSTIN when he was suppose to be the number 1 lol, stop living off of the names and start going off of stats. 

Regardless you sound like a moron because you listen to the media T.O. is in better shape then old man holt, david 'i collected cans last year' Patten and NO ONE knows who i am JOSH REED.  Hes a Diva YES but he can outplay 85% of the WR in the league today with the right qb and the wrong one.

Why patriots did not pursue boldin, bryant and arent going after marshall is beyond me. T.O. is better then every reciever on our team except for Moss and with welker hurt and not 100% hes better then welker too. Until Welker is 100% hell be better, and would be a great addition for tom brady.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCNEPatsFan. Show NCNEPatsFan's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. a Patriot : ALL pro qb quarter back in SF? PHILTHYDELPHIA? that must be a new expansion team and dallas? hmm yah def. think ROMO and MCNABB are ALL PRO? your kidding right? and then you think ROY WILLIAMS IS a big WR but yet he played backup to MILES AUSTIN when he was suppose to be the number 1 lol, stop living off of the names and start going off of stats.  Regardless you sound like a moron because you listen to the media T.O. is in better shape then old man holt, david 'i collected cans last year' Patten and NO ONE knows who i am JOSH REED.  Hes a Diva YES but he can outplay 85% of the WR in the league today with the right qb and the wrong one.   Why patriots did not pursue boldin, bryant and arent going after marshall is beyond me. T.O. is better then every reciever on our team except for Moss and with welker hurt and not 100% hes better then welker too. Until Welker is 100% hell be better, and would be a great addition for tom brady.
    Posted by clarkeyj1

I agree with Clarkey 100%.  I heard the Pats were in the mix for Boldin but lost on draft picks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The best part of signing T.O. would be the fight for the Number 81. I think it should be a paid event so a Charity would benefit and it should be a Steel cage match no disqualifications no count out match!! I would think that he would be a solid performer,co exsistance not withstanding!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

This would be great 5-8 years ago..... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

They need a downfeild reciever.  Boldin isn't, TO wasn't.  TO isn't much of anything but a head case.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

There isn't enough popcorn in all of Nebraska to make this work.

It would make the writers at ESPN's heads explode though.