To all "Hernandez is a SCUMBAG" cheerleaders...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: To all

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Hmm. I've never seen you come in here to slap the BBWs when they follow me around trying to tell me Brady has been just fine in recent postseasons.

Well, I've said Brady needs to be better at times for sure (like most have) but if you want someone to get involved in the arguments with Babe, TFB, etc. I can assure you I won't be that person.

Lets not bring that into this thread. I may not agree with Dragon's post but I don't want to side track his thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

What if the people he was with threathed his family and he didnt think he had a choice at that moment? Im not saying he is completely innocennt but its a possibility. We havent heard anything about his girlfriend or his girlfriend's sis which the victim was supposedly dating. all of this just seems weird and it seems like hernandez could be covering for the guys who might of actually committed the crime. and it might be out of fear we dont know dont judge.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Stay classy Boston!   Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Listen we didn't know a lot about this stuff when he was drafted or during the seasons. It was only after this event that a lot of this info came out. For instance most of us thought he dropped in the draft because of the pot, well appearently he dropped because of the gang affiliations. When you start adding everything up how can you not look badly on the guy? Even if he didn't pull the trigger you are who you surround yourself with and one of those guys killed Lloyd. You have college reports, now bar reports on a couple of incidents which involved Hernandez, guns, and his not so stellar friends. Frankly to me regardless of innocents or not he had the money to get out of that life, he has a kid, and he has all the support in the world to not get himself involved. The fact that he choses to remain in that life is enough for me to look poorly on his character. This is what we are talking about right? His character, not whether he can play a game or what laundry he wears right? If some 3rd stringer on the Jets was in the same situation you'd be saying the same thing right? Whether he's innocent or not does not change the fact that he will continue to act this way and surround himself with these type of people, that is what makes him a low character individual not this one event in limbo.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

good post PatsEng

Here are some tidbits of info from the scouts and staffers while AH was At Gainsville.

An NFL scout revealed his team’s pre-draft file on Hernandez and one section stood out:
    “Self-esteem is quite low; not well-adjusted emotionally, not happy, moods unpredictable, not stable, doesn’t take much to set him off, but not an especially jumpy guy,” the scout said.

Hernandez has said his father’s death affected him deeply, and sent him on a self-destructive path; his older brother, D.J., did everything he could to keep Aaron focused on football and school.

The scout said Hernandez had long been around “street activity,” and once his father died, it gave him reason to act out.

But even arriving on campus at such a young age, Hernandez already was using marijuana and quickly settled into the party life of his Gators teammates, the scout said.

Not long after arriving at Florida, Hernandez was questioned in connection with a shooting outside of a nightclub, the scout said, but nothing came of it.

He was suspended for one game during his Gators career for failing a drug test; the scout said a suspension isn’t usually handed down until the third or fourth failed test.

A second scout, who worked for an AFC team before the 2010 draft, said Hernandez’s marijuana and character problems were the worst-kept secret in the scouting community.

“It was pretty well known that he had failed some drug tests at Florida, and there were questions about his maturity that come along with that,” the scout said. “You worried about the people he hung out with.”

Though the first scout said Hernandez’s friends from Connecticut made visits to Florida, one former Florida staffer said then-coach Urban Meyer “didn’t let anyone in” to the program who wasn’t part of a player’s support circle.

A third scout recalled that Hernandez was considered the toughest kid on the Gators’ roster and “no one will mess with him.”

Hernandez responded with expletives, to Welker within days of arriving in Foxboro.

Hernandez spends little, if any, time with his Patriots teammates off the field, opting to spend his time with those same friends who used to visit him in Gainesville and have known him for years. [press]

Tough guy image, emotionally unstable, short fuse, now lots of money? classic ringleader, not the profile to take orders from anyone.

disturbed guy ....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

"Evenhandness in the pursuit of scoundrels is not a virtue"....Allen Ableson

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

[QUOTE]

I recall very few, if ANY people having ANYTHING to say over 3 seasons.

Now suddenly it's "we all see what a scum bag he is...he's always been a scumbag...teammates don't like him...he threatened Welker..."

This is a joke. If you weren't saying anything before, shut your mouth now. This is absurd.

People are so reactionary and quick to make conclusions. 

All the facts of this case are FAR from known. It's like looking into a puddle and proclaiming undisputable knowledge about the oceans of the planet.

This is what I know: For 3 seasons Hernandez said all the right things. Did all the right things. Performaed on the field. Was not a story off the field (until this). He was a great guy when having it written into his contract to donate 50k.

If he turns out to be the shooter...then fine, pile on. But if he turns out to be innocent...well, you've all made your own beds. It's smarter, more reasonable, the the fair thing to do to withold judgement. I AM NOT saying he's innocent. But the vitriol I see being sent his way is over the top considering what we ACTUALLY KNOW about the guy, and what is fabrication/speculation.

I agree. As for the comments claiming your telling people how they should think I didn't see that at all. You have expressed your opinion and I agree. Hernandez is/was payed for his on field abilities,not for his off field activities. There will always be 20/20 hindsighters and naysayers and of course the azz clowns known as the Boston sports media, to those people I say 4Q2 pal, 4Q2.

[/QUOTE]

Actually he gets paid to keep his nose clean too. If he can't get on the field because of suspension or imprisonment because of his off-field activities then he's not getting paid for his on field abilities at that point is he?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The fact that nothing was said of a possible darker side of Hernanadez in the last 3 years does not mean that he had been, or is, a model citizen.  The press had not reported on the private behaviours of the Kennedy brothers either.

Living well is the best revenge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

I agree. Innocent until proven guilty, at least of the murder charge.

In a court of law, yes. But it's pretty apparent that at the very least  he's obstructed  justice and perhaps been an accomplice. (EDITED)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to neinmd's comment:

I agree. Innocent until proven guilty, at least of the murder charge.

In a court of law, yes. But it's pretty apparent that at the very least  he's obstructed  justice and perhaps been a complice.

Not to be the grammar police, but I think you may mean "an accomplice".  "complice" hasn't been in the dictionary for centuries.

You're exactly right, my bad. I edited.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

http://articles.courant.com/2013-06-22/news/hc-hernandez-bristol-life-20130622_1_aaron-hernandez-terri-hernandez-bristol-central-high-school

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

All I have to say to all the people that have judged AH to this point, you are silly and not very nice or very christian. You would rather believe the worst in people before you believe in the best in people. You are the kind of people that started the Salem Witch Hunts! The last time I read the statistics they went something like this. Over 30% of the people convicted of violent crime using circumstantial evidence are eventually exonerated using physical evidence. Some law studies have put it as high as 50% or more.

DId he commit murder? Not as far as I know.

Did he smash phones and security systems? Not as far as I know.

Why were the phone and security system smashed? Just as likely to protect people that were at a party smoking some splifs as to protect folks from being convicted of murder.

Ok, you can call me a bad person and a christian (whatever that is supposed to mean), and I will call you naive. Fair? Ok, good.

[/QUOTE]

And I will call you over zealous and judgemental. Fair? Ok, even better!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

All I have to say to all the people that have judged AH to this point, you are silly and not very nice or very christian. You would rather believe the worst in people before you believe in the best in people. You are the kind of people that started the Salem Witch Hunts! The last time I read the statistics they went something like this. Over 30% of the people convicted of violent crime using circumstantial evidence are eventually exonerated using physical evidence. Some law studies have put it as high as 50% or more.

Why were the phone and security system smashed? Just as likely to protect people that were at a party smoking some splifs as to protect folks from being convicted of murder.

Ok, you can call me a bad person and a christian (whatever that is supposed to mean), and I will call you naive. Fair? Ok, good.

[/QUOTE]

BTW you should really look up the definition of the words you use. If anything, you are the naive one!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

It's always the sum of all parts....

Many issues were covered up well....too well. The failed drugs tests at Florida, up to at least 6 so far. I think that's too many to take a chance with any kid. Once...I'm OK with that. But then the kid has got to show maturity and run the straight line form there out.

The Conn Posse connections....again covered well. They visited with him at Florida many times.

There is also now a shooting at Florida that Hernandez was questioned about.

How the other shootings remained quiet for as long as they did is beyond me.

Running with known criminals, drug dealers, cocaine dealers, violent Conn Gang Bangers...

Little by little the drips add up to a flood....the sum of all parts.

The stories will continue to add up...drip by drip.

Anyone who believes Arron doesn't know exactly what happened is a fool.

Anyone who believes Arron is not involved is an even bigger fool.

What is already known will result in an NFL suspension.

Arron has played his last game as a Patriot.

If he's only an accessory to a murder...does someone else give him a shot a couple of years from now...who knows. Goodell ain't Tagliabue.

Deep down we don't know anything about any NFL Player's character...we watch em' live or on TV....other than that they could be Jack the Ripper for all we know.

I still remember Bill Parcells growling into the camera after being forced by Myra to trade the draft rights to Christian Peter...."I hate to tell you folks, there ain't any Choir Boys in the NFL"

I hope whatever happens in this investigation happens soon...it simply needs to.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I also do not see any "cheerleading"?

Everyone is bemoaning the fact that he is done as a Pat. Everyone is questioning the contract given by BB and Kraft. But cheerleading? I dont see it... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

So . . .  if we're not supposed to speculate about anything, what the hell is the message board supposed to be for?

Oh . . .  and don't hurt yourself climbing down off that horse. It looks pretty tall.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

Well said.

people here love to rip Ray Lewis but now it's one of our own so innocent till proven guilty.

I'm a pats fan I just feel these enough here to cut ties with Hernandez

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isn't this calling kettle calling the pot black? Aren't you judging hobo based on his opinion that he's a not a nice person?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

In response to 81patsfan's comment:

What if the people he was with threathed his family and he didnt think he had a choice at that moment? Im not saying he is completely innocennt but its a possibility. We havent heard anything about his girlfriend or his girlfriend's sis which the victim was supposedly dating. all of this just seems weird and it seems like hernandez could be covering for the guys who might of actually committed the crime. and it might be out of fear we dont know dont judge.

Hernandez supposedly comes from a gang background. The police must have already investigated his two other associates for gang ties/activity. With the media desperate for any angle, stories would have already leaked if this murder was suspected of being gang related. Thus far, all the focus has been on Hernandez alone. There have been no supportive alibis, witnesses, or exculpatory evidence that has been revealed. If any existed, Hernandez's high-power law firm would be leaking that PR spin to the press.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isn't this calling kettle calling the pot black? Aren't you judging hobo based on his opinion that he's a not a nice person?

[/QUOTE]

Almost but not quite.

I didn't base my statement on his opinion and I didn't call him a not nice person. I only said he is judgemental and over zealous!