To all "Hernandez is a SCUMBAG" cheerleaders...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: To all

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I was already disappointed that he isn't a good TE or WR, drops too many and is hurt too much.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

Priceless.  Everybody on this team sux.

Hey, since drops is one of your main criteria for player evaluation, are Cavlin Johnson, Wes Welker, Brandon Marshall and Victor Cruz 'not very good'?  Because they led the league in drops from WR last year.  

What about Jimmy Graham?  Is he not a good TE?  Because he led all TE across the league in drops.

Hern is a versatile player with a ton of talent.  If the Pats hadn't resigned him LT, he would have had 31 other teams lining up to throw huge money at him if it wasn't for this recent fiasco.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

Police now searching a small stream behind AH's house...also put up roadblocks in the area this AM to ask people close by if they saw something unusual that day/evening...HMMM..me thinks they are trying to pressure this innocent man into talking....things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nothing of note there.... I certainly hope they weren't fishing without licenses....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

All I have to say to all the people that have judged AH to this point, you are silly and not very nice or very christian. You would rather believe the worst in people before you believe in the best in people. You are the kind of people that started the Salem Witch Hunts! The last time I read the statistics they went something like this. Over 30% of the people convicted of violent crime using circumstantial evidence are eventually exonerated using physical evidence. Some law studies have put it as high as 50% or more.

Almost but not quite.

I didn't base my statement on his opinion and I didn't call him a not nice person. I only said he is judgemental and over zealous!

Reread your original statement. You said anyone who has judged AH to this point aren't very nice  people. So, since he judged AH as do I (not just for this act but multiple repeated acts) that in your mind makes us not nice people. So, you are judging us to be not nice people based on our opinions

[/QUOTE]

Then you aren't a very nice person. At least in my opinion. I believe nice people do not judge others on rumor and inuendo. I don't believe nice people condemn someone because some writer says you should condemn them when there are no facts or physical evidence that anyone knows about yet. Unless you are a member of the investigating team there is no way you would know anything about this case. So yeah, I guess you aren't being very nice!

Would you think I was a nice person if I went online and said you were guilty of murder just because some idiot didn't want to miss their deadline? It doesn't matter if the idiot has no facts to back him up, he just needs to get his hundred lines in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

All I have to say to all the people that have judged AH to this point, you are silly and not very nice or very christian. You would rather believe the worst in people before you believe in the best in people. You are the kind of people that started the Salem Witch Hunts! The last time I read the statistics they went something like this. Over 30% of the people convicted of violent crime using circumstantial evidence are eventually exonerated using physical evidence. Some law studies have put it as high as 50% or more.

Almost but not quite.

I didn't base my statement on his opinion and I didn't call him a not nice person. I only said he is judgemental and over zealous!

Reread your original statement. You said anyone who has judged AH to this point aren't very nice  people. So, since he judged AH as do I (not just for this act but multiple repeated acts) that in your mind makes us not nice people. So, you are judging us to be not nice people based on our opinions

[/QUOTE]

Then you aren't a very nice person. At least in my opinion. I believe nice people do not judge others on rumor and inuendo. I don't believe nice people condemn someone because some writer says you should condemn them when there are no facts or physical evidence that anyone knows about yet. Unless you are a member of the investigating team there is no way you would know anything about this case. So yeah, I guess you aren't being very nice!

Would you think I was a nice person if I went online and said you were guilty of murder just because some idiot didn't want to miss their deadline? It doesn't matter if the idiot has no facts to back him up, he just needs to get his hundred lines in.

[/QUOTE]

So then you are calling the pot black, kettle. You believe we aren't nice other than the fact that we made an objective opinion based on what we've read and past history as you have done here and you have done with Hernandez. BTW, I didn't condemn him since I don't have the power to condemn him, but I do have the right to an opinion and free will to exercise that right. If he turns out to be not guilty then so be it and if he does turn out to be guilty then so be it but you are essentially saying that no one is allowed to have an opinion unless someone gives it to them or unless they have a personal experience with the matter because they are not nice otherwise. I'm pretty sure god gave us free will to think for ourselves not to wait for someone to develop an opinion for us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

[QUOTE]

I was already disappointed that he isn't a good TE or WR, drops too many and is hurt too much.

Hey, since drops is one of your main criteria for player evaluation, are Cavlin Johnson, Wes Welker, Brandon Marshall and Victor Cruz 'not very good'?  Because they led the league in drops from WR last year.  

What about Jimmy Graham?  Is he not a good TE?  Because he led all TE across the league in drops.

Hern is a versatile player with a ton of talent.  If the Pats hadn't resigned him LT, he would have had 31 other teams lining up to throw huge money at him if it wasn't for this recent fiasco.  

[/QUOTE]

That's the point Rusty. He's versatile, just not great at any one position. Jack of all trades, master of none. That's great when you can add that as as extra. But when you are forced to hold down a specific position with that, it's not so great.

Oh yeah. Teams would have lined up to get a guy who "isn't a good TE or WR, drops too many and is hurt too much". Doesn't change what he is.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Almost but not quite.

So then you are calling the pot black, kettle. You believe we aren't nice other than the fact that we made an objective opinion based on what we've read and past history as you have done here and you have done with Hernandez. BTW, I didn't condemn him since I don't have the power to condemn him, but I do have the right to an opinion and free will to exercise that right. If he turns out to be not guilty then so be it and if he does turn out to be guilty then so be it but you are essentially saying that no one is allowed to have an opinion unless someone gives it to them or unless they have a personal experience with the matter because they are not nice otherwise. I'm pretty sure god gave us free will to think for ourselves not to wait for someone to develop an opinion for us.

Please stop trying to put words in my mouth that I did not say. That is not what nice people do. First off, objective opinions can only be made when facts are known, until then every opinion is extremely subjective. 

Second I have no opinion on AH, I hope he is not guilty of what people like you are saying, but I have no opinion. Once I know the facts, I will have an opinion.

Third, God gave us free will, but he didn't give us manners, he didn't force us to be good to each other. He did say that we should not judge others. But he never said we couldn't. And you can lawyer it up anyway you want but to say things like AH should be cut, AH is guilty of something connected with the murder or the Pats should never have picked him because they should have known he would do this, is saying you have judged him and in so doing you have, in your mind, condemned him.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://miketanier.sportsonearthblog.com/a-mystery-that-is-not-like-the-movies/

http://deadspin.com/the-stupid-stupid-implications-about-aaron-hernandezs-533027745

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's the point Rusty. He's versatile, just not great at any one position. Jack of all trades, master of none. That's great when you can add that as as extra. But when you are forced to hold down a specific position with that, it's not so great.

Oh yeah. Teams would have lined up to get a guy who "isn't a good TE or WR, drops too many and is hurt too much". Doesn't change what he is.

[/QUOTE]

You saying that Hernandez, who earned Pro Bowl honors in just his second season, isn't any good shows just how little you know about the game, patsfan1966

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

LOL

That Deadspin nails it and mocks the Babes, Pezzies, TCals and others here who have the brain development of a 10 year old.

The last line in the mocking piece is hilarious with regards to this whole Patriot Way media and how BB has lost it:

"and Sebastian Vollmer, who is from Germany."

bawhahah!  Yes, we fought Germany twice in two world wars, so BB really blew it in not passing on the best RT in the AFC.   Good stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Listen you frigg en troll.  I told you to stop mentioning me in your childish rants, and I meant it..  You have the maturity of a 2 yr old.  Let's just say this 10 yr old is going to make sure you don't post AGAIN.  I've already contacted the globe about your sick azz.  Bet on it!

I've purposely not said one thing about this AH mess, you F'n liar.  That's slander!

No one even needs this mess to conclude that BB is a poor GM.  A defense that hasn't made a meaningful stop when it matters since 04/5 is all the proof I need.   All your ridiculous b*tching about the QB that has kept them competitive for more than a decade won't change that... It's all in the books....your sickness can't change that.

After BB leads us to a 9-7 season, this year, because he totally destroyed the #1 offense and they miss the play-offs, it will become more and more apparent.  Believe me, people are already talking about it, with good reason.  A no name crappy O is one thing with a good D, entirely another, with the pitiful excuse for a D we've seen for years now.

Poor drafting, expensive non productive FA's, dead money out the wazoo, because of it and the worst D to ever play in a SB='s 2 SB losses.  The cap is even screwed if TB doesn't restructure every year. 

He11, Kraft even said they were lacking TALENT after the 11 loss.

How long do you think he's going to tolerate it? 

Didn't you say, FIRE the B's coach today?

Doc's gone and he won a championship. Sox, 2 hc's in 2 yrs. and they won a championship.  The writings on the wall.  The gm's gotta go.   Like Rivers said, "it's time"

No matter, you won't be around to hear it.  You'll be long gone, too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You saying that Hernandez, who earned Pro Bowl honors in just his second season, isn't any good shows just how little you know about the game, patsfan1966

[/QUOTE]

I never said he wasn't any good Rusty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

LOL

That Deadspin nails it and mocks the Babes, Pezzies, TCals and others here who have the brain development of a 10 year old.

The last line in the mocking piece is hilarious with regards to this whole Patriot Way media and how BB has lost it:

"and Sebastian Vollmer, who is from Germany."

bawhahah!  Yes, we fought Germany twice in two world wars, so BB really blew it in not passing on the best RT in the AFC.   Good stuff.

[/QUOTE]

You really are brain dead. I haven't been griping about BB blowing a pick because of character. You're a moron. You prove that daily.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

So rtuinila, am I still not nice or was I correct in using my experience in growing up in similar neighborhoods as Hern and looking objectively at the situation to form an opinion?

Thanks for judging me as a not so nice person, you're a nice person

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I recall very few, if ANY people having ANYTHING to say over 3 seasons.

Now suddenly it's "we all see what a (word deleted cuz BDC is so sensitive) he is...he's always been a scumbag...teammates don't like him...he threatened Welker..."

This is a joke. If you weren't saying anything before, shut your mouth now. This is absurd.

People are so reactionary and quick to make conclusions. 

All the facts of this case are FAR from known. It's like looking into a puddle and proclaiming undisputable knowledge about the oceans of the planet.

This is what I know: For 3 seasons Hernandez said all the right things. Did all the right things. Performaed on the field. Was not a story off the field (until this). He was a great guy when having it written into his contract to donate 50k.

If he turns out to be the shooter...then fine, pile on. But if he turns out to be innocent...well, you've all made your own beds. It's smarter, more reasonable, the the fair thing to do to withold judgement. I AM NOT saying he's innocent. But the vitriol I see being sent his way is over the top considering what we ACTUALLY KNOW about the guy, and what is fabrication/speculation.

Without question, the most intelligent, rational and spot-on post on this matter that I've read in this forum.  Well said, indeed, sir.

[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you 100% Butch! I'm just kinda surprised at how fast the pats cut him before knowing whats what. as far as I'm concerned he's innocent until he has been proven guilty of anything. I am also sorry that a man is dead and a family is devestated.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

ma6dragon9  your posts are no different than many others.....you play both sides...not saying he is guilty, but if he is guilty.....enough already....he is obviously involved period.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey can we assume Hernandez is scum now? Is that ok with all the Koolaid drinkers? Or do we still have to pretend that poor old Hernandez was on his way to church when he was kidnapped and dragged to a strip club with a bunch of guys with guns and had nothing to do with that old school execution style murder?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

After BB leads us to a 9-7 season, this year, because he totally destroyed the #1 offense and they miss the play-offs, it will become more and more apparent.  

That is a pretty bold prediction.  Of course its hard to take anything you say seriously when you complain about the team sucking for 8 years.

25. This post has been removed.