To all of Law Firms fans, here is his shot.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

Re: To all of Law Firms fans, here is his shot.

In Response to Re: To all of Law Firms fans, here is his shot.:
    [QUOTE]If Maroney gets 20+ touches I have a strong feeling that game will end up with a loss...  He just drives me crazy that he won't simply lower his shoulder into a pile and get 1-3 yards.  If he goes for a hole and it's not there, he stands up and waits for someone to bring him down. I can't stand how many times I have seen him run into the O-line, and simply stay there stuck behind them! He has a couple of good runs every game, but it's not enough for the terrible lack of effort when he doesn't find a wide open hole...
    I could not have worded it any better!
    Posted by Payment84[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

The same reasoning in our running game is consistent with BBs approach to stocking a team. For instance last year when Brady went down we still went 11-5. We are not a team that lives or dies on any one players performance. Rushing wise we are a slightly above average team in ypg,attpg,, but, we are in the top 10 in the league in both TDs rushing and 1st downs rushing. Our running game is an effective but not spectacular one. Maroney,because of where he was drafted has been a dissapointment but he has been a contributor in the system and I think some of his critics are way over the top. I am a Law Firm fan and I think we'll be fine with him on the field,but is he going rush for 1,000 yds? No. Would you rather have our yoeman crew or be a team thats lives and dies by #1 backs production? We have a fairly balanced offense that features talented passing personel so most of big plays will come from the passing game, but we move the rock when we need to.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnPatFan. Show ConnPatFan's posts

Maroney couldn't find a wide open hole in a free whorehouse. He leads the team in negative running plays. Use BJGE and Morris in tight and let Maroney loose out in space where he can just run.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

In Response to Re: To all of Law Firms fans, here is his shot.:
    [QUOTE]I just rewatched the highlights from last year's Buffalo game. And again I wonder why he hasn't had a shot before this. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80c57f2c/WK-10-BenJarvus-Green-Ellis-highlights
    Posted by jedinate[/QUOTE]

Ok, where was he yesterday?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I think him not playing yesterday should be enough for the hype train for Law Firm to die down. If he was "the guy" then he would have played and he didnt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

I think they are saving the kid for after the bye. Now that taylor may be sideline for a while,  he may get his chance, but he can sure hit the holes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

ok so if after the bye he is still not playing can we offically say the hype train is dead?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I don't believe BJGE will be the savior of our running game. yes, he had a good pre-season and one good game a year ago but I have to believe that the pats' coaching staff wants to win as much as we do. They must be reason(s) why they've kept him DNP all year.

I agree it'd be hard for the man to do worse than baloney and I hope he gets a chance but i see too many people on this board who seem to be expecting barry sanders. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

That is what I have been saying, he is a good player but he has too much hype around him for me to be sold on him. When the coaching staff puts their faith i him so will I until then he is not a starter in this league.