To All Ray Lewis Apologists...here you go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

To All Ray Lewis Apologists...here you go

Sports Illustrated a company called Swats was used by Ray Lewis as he ordered all you got of an NFL banned substance "deer antler spray IGF1" The owner recorded the conversation...murderer, now scandal with Lewis using an NFL.banned substance allowing him to heal quicker ...yet this guy acts like an apostle and people idolize this murderer! Makes me sick! 

For a link goto Rotoworld...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: To All Ray Lewis Apologists...here you go

I do agree with what the Media says about him being a great leader. He helped lead his other murderer friends into his limo then from the crime scene.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

NFL will try to sweep this under the rug. dont want anything to ruin the image of their golden boy ray lewis.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

NFL will try to sweep this under the rug. dont want anything to ruin the image of their golden boy ray lewis.

isn't that the truth.  Makes me sick the love the NFL has for this low life scum!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont have a problem with players in the NFL using PED's, but it is still illegal by their guidelines. obviously a report has said ray lewis never tested positive for anything....it will be interesting to see how the NFL will spin this. it seems the NFL has taken a hit this week with the president's words, pollard's words, the news about lewis, and welker's wife's shot at lewis last week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Remember......no such thing as an original sin.............

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

i dont have a problem with players in the NFL using PED's, but it is still illegal by their guidelines. obviously a report has said ray lewis never tested positive for anything....it will be interesting to see how the NFL will spin this. it seems the NFL has taken a hit this week with the president's words, pollard's words, the news about lewis, and welker's wife's shot at lewis last week.

Remember the video tape that came out the day before the SB in 07?

Hope they do a story on Ray.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You mean Lewis took PED's to recover from a normally season ending injury in just 11 weeks? Really??? It's nice to know what type of PED's it was but a blind girl who plays the piano and knows less about sports then Leon could have guessed this one.

(btw the sarcasm was aimed at SI not to the OP)

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Do Ray's atrocities deserve a venial or mortal sin tag to it? I gots to know.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The NFL pretty much sucks in general. Great game; great atheletes; crap fans; crap league, run by a craphead.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm sorry but I can't believe this man of God, so passionate, so dedicated, so sincere, would purposely defile his body and desecrate the game he so loves by doing such a thing.  Why, for him that would be tantamount to committing murder. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulipoo. Show paulipoo's posts

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/ray-lewiss-ties-to-atlanta-murders-now-a-footnote--except-among-victims-family/2013/01/24/3855a4de-664a-11e2-85f5-a8a9228e55e7_story.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Looks like it worked...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Looks like it worked...

You gave me the laugh of my day

..thank you!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

Your obsession will result in oral herpes. Nearly every player will do what it takes to get an edge. That includes Pats as well. Even coaching suffers from similar tendencies. So please. Get a life because nobody cares. Give Rodney a call about his mail order HGH to heal quicker. Stop pointing fingers.

thank you captain obvious....patriots even this year have been suspended for PED use....[cunningham, bolden]. obviously alot of players do it, but this is big news no matter how you try to spin it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Here is  ray 's response about murder--

“Nobody here is really qualified to ask those questions,” Lewis said. “I just truly feel that this is God’s time, and whatever his time is, you know, let it be his will. Don’t try to please everybody with your words, try to make everybody’s story sound right. At this time, I would rather direct my questions in other places. Because I live with that every day. You maybe can take a break from it. I don’t. I live with it every day of my life and I would rather not talk about it today.”

so it's god s time  huh Ray Ray, having a little problem with your lies so now you call on God to get you out of it. what a complete fraud you are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I'm sorry but I can't believe this man of God, so passionate, so dedicated, so sincere, would purposely defile his body and desecrate the game he so loves by doing such a thing.  Why, for him that would be tantamount to committing murder. 

Lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Here is  ray 's response about murder--

“Nobody here is really qualified to ask those questions,” Lewis said. “I just truly feel that this is God’s time, and whatever his time is, you know, let it be his will. Don’t try to please everybody with your words, try to make everybody’s story sound right. At this time, I would rather direct my questions in other places. Because I live with that every day. You maybe can take a break from it. I don’t. I live with it every day of my life and I would rather not talk about it today.”

so it's god s time  huh Ray Ray, having a little problem with your lies so now you call on God to get you out of it. what a complete fraud you are.

+1, guy is fos!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Looks like it worked...

LMAO.....Good One 111...........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hopefully it's just enough of a distraction to make them lose the game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Your so right here.  Shame on the NFL for letting this guy/criminal play in the league for the past 13 seasons for a still unresolved murder of two folks.  Just goes to show you where the NFL has its priorities, Brady gets fined 10 g's for sliding into Ed reed and this thugg is still playing football for al these years.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Looks like it worked...

Priceless!  Lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

This guy is vomit inducing. I hope that he goes out crying tears of doe urine. So sanctimonious and plastic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to user_4413295's comment:

Sports Illustrated a company called Swats was used by Ray Lewis as he ordered all you got of an NFL banned substance "deer antler spray IGF1" The owner recorded the conversation...murderer, now scandal with Lewis using an NFL.banned substance allowing him to heal quicker ...yet this guy acts like an apostle and people idolize this murderer! Makes me sick! 

For a link goto Rotoworld...

still beating this drum? it's disingenous as hell as is your overwrought moralizing

it's all because the ravens beat the pats, it's just a different form of sore loser whining than all the nonsense ur fellow fans here spew about the giants being "lucky" and slagging Eli and other such bs because the giants won the sb's

u may convince urself of ur social righteousness but to anyone but a pats fan it looks pathetic