To all the Brady bashers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: To all the Brady bashers

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He also way overthrew Amendola on a long third down when he was wide open behind the defense, McDaniels could have more than calling three straight runs on the Saints ten yard line which was horrible, as was the punt lateral play, etc... There was enough blame to go round, but when they needed it the team pulled together and made it happen, Rookie receivers made some key plays on that final drive, Dobson getting out of bounds and Thompkins sensational game winning catch.  A true team win.

[/QUOTE]

It was pretty bad. I walked back into the kitchen where I was at tonight and said Brady missed Amendola wide open for a 70 yard TD because of a poor trajectory. It's amazing what Brady does to miss wide open receivers. Overall, a vast improvement from last week.

The D was insane.  Brees had 236 yards and Graham had ZERO receptions.

BB.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty, I agree with you on a lot o topics, but you're hatred of Brady is baffling. Of course he wasn't perfect. Rarely is any QB.  But come on, he was magic in the clutch in one of the greatest comebacks you will ever see. I agree that he is the greatest QB of all time. We are incredibly lucky to have him, as well as BB. Just give credit where it is due instead of nitpicking every mistake following an epic victory.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am interested in the Brady-Edelman brouha.  May be much ado about nothing, but the Edelman's sideline snub of Brady was very real.

[/QUOTE]

you talking about this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am interested in the Brady-Edelman brouha.  May be much ado about nothing, but the Edelman's sideline snub of Brady was very real.

[/QUOTE]

you talking about this?

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.  I actually caught it during the game and noted it in the game thread.  Maybe I was the only one that saw it at the time, but there was definitely something there. 

Likely just some in-game isht, but to be snubbed after a successful drive is curious to me. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Absolutely.  I actually caught it during the game and noted it in the game thread.  Maybe I was the only one that saw it at the time, but there was definitely something there. 

Likely just some in-game isht, but to be snubbed after a successful drive is curious to me. 

[/QUOTE]

Tom's reaction is funny.  He watches for Edelmans hand, doesn't get it and he doesn't even look fazed by it.  No mean mug look by Tom or nothing.  No big deal. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you talking about this?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What?  It doesn't even look like he was talking to JE.  Still looking to the left after he walked by.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Does anyone have the game recorded? 

After the Dobson drop, I thought I saw TB call Edelman, and it was not for idle chat. The next offensive play after that was the long pass attempt that ended up being interecepted. Did TB decide to throw to Edelman long even before getting back on the field?

Just curious. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

lol^ That is funny. I wouldn't mind if it happened as I bet it is tough to play with Brady, he is a demanding competitor and surely gets under your skin, but you can clearly see Edelmans eyes and head were looking up as he comes into the picture and lowers his head(line of vision) as he walks by Brady.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

The only thing I need to know about Brady is this:

Patriots pull out miraculous victory over Saints with spare parts, lots of heart

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"INSANE!"  Bwhahahahahahahaah!

Twenty Seven points is insane?  What  an idiot.  More points than that Atlanta D  gave up to them.  Didn't you say Atlanta's D is awful?  More points than Chicago or Tampa.  Big fan of those D's?  Bwahahahahahahahaha!  FIVE YARDS PER CARRY!  That is "insane".  That's not gonna help that already awful 4 ypc that awful patsie D was giving up.  

[/QUOTE]

The only thing insane here is a Jets fan attempting to talk smack after the Patriots just beat one of the few undefeated teams remaining in the NFL and the Jets lost in pathetic fashion to one of the few remaining winless teams in the NFL.  I suggest you check the standings and get back to us troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wish I could read lips.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like he said - good job Eddy - and Edelman just walked right by.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He also way overthrew Amendola on a long third down when he was wide open behind the defense,

[/QUOTE]

And Brees missed a wide open receiver for a TD and had to settle for a FG.

Even guys going to the HOF miss them occasionally.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Brady's touchdown pass hurt Rob Ryan so much

Patriots pull out miraculous victory over Saints with spare parts, lots of heart

That his brother Rex felt the pain.

#alttext#

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is always a tendency to attribute a win like yesterday's to one great play.  Brady's pass to Thompkins was a thing of beauty and was, from every angle I've seen, a perfecty thrown ball with the game on the line.  For that, in my opinion, he gets credit and high praise.  That said, the offense would not have been in a position to mount a game winning drive had the defense not forced two consecutive 3 and outs on the Saints.  

In much the same way that Brady and the O desevere credit for coming up big when it mattered, so does the D.

[/QUOTE]

Of all the things Brady does well, that is the best of his best, and that's why he is the GOAT.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady's touchdown pass hurt Rob Ryan so much

That his brother Rex felt the pain.

#alttext#

[/QUOTE]

Post of the year! LMAO, Love it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is always a tendency to attribute a win like yesterday's to one great play.  Brady's pass to Thompkins was a thing of beauty and was, from every angle I've seen, a perfecty thrown ball with the game on the line.  For that, in my opinion, he gets credit and high praise.  That said, the offense would not have been in a position to mount a game winning drive had the defense not forced two consecutive 3 and outs on the Saints.  

In much the same way that Brady and the O desevere credit for coming up big when it mattered, so does the D.

[/QUOTE]

Of all the things Brady does well, that is the best of his best, and that's why he is the GOAT.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed,Brady is the GOAT,but yesterday's win was a total team effort.

Good job all around.