To all the Gloom and Doomer's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's

How em I harassing you, when you called me a troll for expressing my concern? 

By the way good job avoiding the question. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to To all the Gloom and Doomer's:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

I think it is funny that after the first 2 pre season victories plenty of people posted that the Pats were geared up for another Superbowl run yet after the loss the other night it is all it is just pre season it doesn't count. I think there is reason for concern about the D. The problems of last season have not been addressed and it will be up to Brady and the O to score 40+ points per game to win. Huge pressure on the O line to keep Brady upright and give him the time needed. I find it strange that BB as a proven defensive genius did not address the pressing defensive needs of this team in the off season

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's:
    [QUOTE]How em I harassing you, when you called me a troll for expressing my concern?  By the way good job avoiding the question. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I didn't call you anything but thanks for proving Tcals point.

Like I said..Go bug somebody lese. Your on my ignore list as of right now.
    Have good night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I'm in your post! Some of you are just that dumb, huh. 

In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's : Your remind me of a troll who resently disappeared.  What was it's name again? Oh yeah, celtic12345
    Posted by Tcal2

There's a lot of them out there dude. Isn't it funny how even when we lose a measly preseason game they come out of the wood work.

Indirectly or not, you mentioned me... wow. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

The funniest thing here is that people keep avoiding my question.

Does our Pass-Rush need help?  I can't believe people can't agree with this.  Look in the damn mirror and answer that as NO. I mean c'mon.  Let's get serious. 

I love this team the same if not more than any of you, so that's what I have concern and not immense optimism.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's : Nobody is avoiding your question. It is just a question in a vaccuum. Do we want All Pros at every position? Yes. Can our D-Line be better? Yes. Would Brandon Marshall help this team? Yes. On and On and On. A thousand questions that are meaningless - including yours. Would we like a better pass rush? Yes. Would we like a better pass coverage? Yes. Would we like a stronger O-Line? Yes. Would we like a better running game? Yes. How many questions can we ask and answer? There are no perfect teams without a weakness - that is why we want to play as a team and not a group of individuals, to help one another. We won a SB with Hank Poteat and Jermaine Wiggins (the pride of East Boston High School). Would we like a better pas rush? Yes. Are TBC and Derrick Burrgess so weak that we are doomed? No. So let's move on.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea[/QUOTE]

To be honest, you're the first to answer it, and I am content at everyother position.  Just wish we tried harder to get one more pass rusher out there.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Getzo, face it.  You ARE a troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Getzo I agree with you, sometimes I fee like the dude in Invasion Of The Body Snatchers. You know where everyone is taken over by aliens and you're the only sensible human left. What's wrong with these people? What is in that coolaid? I can't stand to listen to this " oh it's only preseason, the pass rush is overrated, we're young and we'll only improve, we're better than last year". Really! Stop the coolaid drinking! You can be a fan and question some of the moves this team makes. You can actually watch the games and believe what in fact is fact...They have almost nothing to talk about in their front seven and they have spent way to many resources in the secondary to be anything but awsome back there. And they aren't!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo, face it.  You ARE a troll.
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]
    Young man if you have nothing positive to add then please keep quiet. You are very annoying

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]The funniest thing here is that people keep avoiding my question. Does our Pass-Rush need help?  I can't believe people can't agree with this.  Look in the damn mirror and answer that as NO. I mean c'mon.  Let's get serious.  I love this team the same if not more than any of you, so that's what I have concern and not immense optimism.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Did you ever think BB's strategy is not to pass rush all the time?

Look how Peyton manning ripped up the Jets in the AFCCG last year. Did all that pass rushing help the Jets ? No. It gave the dolts something to work with

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's : Did you ever think BB's strategy is not to pass rush all the time? Look how Peyton manning ripped up the Jets in the AFCCG last year. Did all that pass rushing help the Jets ? No. It gave the dolts something to work with
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Well there you go.  Kansas if you said this from the start, I'm pretty sure we would have not gone at eachother.  I expressed my concern, and then everyone jumped on me.  Even as far as calling me a troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo, face it.  You ARE a troll.
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

And to think I gave you props a week ago... not sure how I got under your skin.  Oh well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Ok.  folks, we have been invaded by the nattering nabobs of negativity.  I will not bother responding to posts by the following people from here out.  

mthurl
    tartarus12
    Getzo
    Phizzeldikus
    underdoggggg

and I will add to that as required.  Its obvious (with the exception of UD) they are terminally glass half full people, and need their own threads where they can do what they do in peace.  I don't see them using any logic, and they totally ignore the facts at hand.  And I find myself saying mean things to them because the foolishness makes me angry.  I am not here to fight with people, but it seems that if you have a positive attitude about the team, you are crazy.  And I'm just tired of it.  I am going to enjoy my team and my season, and if it goes south, I will feel bad AT THAT TIME.  Not walk behind the hearse before the team is dead.  It's that simple for me.  Phizzel, one last note.  I'm not young, and YOU are the one saying if I don't have something POSITIVE to say, not to talk?  THATS A LAUGH. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's : Sure it needs help.  You have dodged like 3 of my questions. Let's start with one basic one: What is your opinion of the D in Weeks 1 and 2.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]gave
    Bend but don't break.  They gave up a lot of easy stuff, which could be capitilized on during the season, but like how you said the Offense should help in that area.  We need to use our balanced offense to kill the clock.... maybe call Dillion back.   I never meant to dodge it, just don't like reading very long posts. 

Whats the next question?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Not reading long posts shows you have a short attention span. A long post here is like 30 seconds of commentary in person. You might want to think about that. Anyway, second question: Do you think BB called for man coverage in the game the other night?
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

He played zone, and that still has nothing to do with my concern which is our pass rush... I like our D besides pass rush.  

and when you have 10 people firing Troll comments at you it's hard not to just scroll through posts rather than read all the posts.

Next question?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

About the pass rush.  I saw people get there multiple times.  In fact, we got penalized for "getting there" a few of them.  So, how do you get flagged for roughing if you aren't generating pass rush?  So, it must be one or the other.  Count how long Bradford had the ball.  Three seconds, tops.  He was winging it out of there.  Some of that is secondary zone coverage stuff.  Not sure what that was, but it's either scheme or hesitation in the zones.  Some awesome stuff happening in there, however.  I think we were playing against the run, and not expecting Bradford to do much.  Guys, they beat us late in the 4th quarter.  Our offense didn't do much for the first 2.  Let's get a grip, here.  This is a good team.  I don't need anyone to tell that, and if you don't agree, go ahead and don't.  But I don't know what you are looking at.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's : He played zone, and that still has nothing to do with my concern which is our pass rush... I like our D besides pass rush.   and when you have 10 people firing Troll comments at you it's hard not to just scroll through posts rather than read all the posts. Next question?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

DAWayyyne

You troll

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's : DAWayyyne You troll
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

Weak

And please tell me exactly, what makes a troll?  If anything you are a hater sir.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I don't even really read what Breer and Gasper have to write as I just like to Post here.  I get my sports news from Roto, and Reiss.  I'm just trying to be real...  show no favortism... I love my Pats but I try to be real.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

And you know best... week to week that changes... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Weaknesses that are pointed out about teams.  Might turn out that Balitmore's secondary turns out to be good afterall, just like our pass rush might surprise people. 

Just like how the media glorified that Saints DB who came of the street to play against the pats.... you never know. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Just put the kids to bed, thought I'd get back into troll mode and ruin some of these positive thoughts and vibes for everything the Patriots do. Plus I see that Getzo is getting hammared by the Koolaid minions that are planning on parading down Patriot Place with signs that say, " Jonathan and Bob Kraft Please, Oh Please, Could You Lend Us Some Koolaid!!"

Just answer some questions!! I've tried to answer some for all.
    1. Who is going to provide consistant pressure besides Tully?
    2. Who is going to play next to Vince?
    3. Are our middle backers going to be able to cover?
    4. Why are all the sudden our outside backers shorter than prefered for a Belicheck defense?
    5. Why have we put so much money and draft picks into the secondary and yet they still are less than steller?
    6. Why do I get asked about the first two preseason games so much? Preseason means nothing!! I really don't care they got embarrassed by the worst team in the league at home. I care that: A. There is nothing to get excited about on our D line. B. Our outside guys are either too small, to old or not good enough. C. Our middle backers have struggled in coverage and Mayo shouldn't be. D. They seem to lack a big guy that can hit in the secondary (no Milloy or Harrison) E. We do not have a defensive coordinator  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

At least the kids don't have to listen to you whine anymore.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's : And maybe your mother might not hear you gobble the goo.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

now thats real mature

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Im not ready to panic or whine yet. Young D had a bad day in the preseason, big whoop. Now the offense was little off but still not worried yet.