Re: To all those calling 4 Brady's benching during the 1st qtr
posted at 10/28/2013 9:13 AM EDT
In response to neinmd's comment:
In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
Brady is the 26th rated passer in the league.
Last time I checked my arithmetic, that makes him below average so far this year.
Any other QBs have the following as receivers:
1. An undrafted rookie.
2. A rookie
3. A rookie
4. A special teams guy
5. A slot receiver who is a known injury risk who is almost always injured
6. An undrafted rookie TD that "has emerged" only to be cut
7. A blocking tight end that has been kicked around the league
8. A tight end who has been a practice squad dummy for years
9. An All World tight end who has just returned from injury
Find me another QB who has had to deal with a Parade of Losers like this and then let's compare their stats. Until then, your "Brady is #...whatever" is meaningless.
Pretty unnecessary to denigrate other players to defend Brady. Are these guys overachieving beyond either their talent level (Edelman), experience (Dobson) or health (Amendola and perhaps Gronk)? Undoubtedly. But that's deserving of respect not name-calling.
Where were you when people were calling for the benching of a GOAT and disrespecting him? He is playing with a hand injury, an injured shoulder and a bunch of players who are not very good at running routes, getting open and catching the ball. Were you giving those people the respect speech too?