to anyone i may of affended

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Re: to anyone i may of affended

In Response to Re: to anyone i may of affended:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: to anyone i may of affended : Have you ever made a football related comment on this board? Talk about not funny. You're a tool. Total geek.  Have you ever left your home state? Kissed a girl?  lol The fact you get more out of character creations on a board and using emicons and exclamation points for effect speaks volumes about your education level.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Rusty, the answer to your question is many and until the draft please tell me the point of making a football related comment within the Patriot team.
    You talk about the CBA as if you have any insight to it or knowledge about it which you dont!
    Talking about BB and who he may draft or where he may position is a waste of time because no one will ever come lose.
    You talk about the UAW and Big 3 and you are so far from being close it's insane.
    Your feble attempts at humor are less than funny.
    You make remarks about everyone as if you have any clue who they are and then try to impress with your pathetic lack of knowledge in psychology.
    TO sum you up without being vicious is very simple, your a lost little old man that doesnt have a clue!
    Now go answer those phones at Google. Can anyone actually imagine Rusty as a Customer Service REp? Now that is Hysterical!Yell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

patsfan, well, if you wanted the information, then how do you ask?  No problem, I never took it that way, there are receivers in the NFL who are white and receivers who are black.  White people and black people, red people and yellow people and let us not leave out the brown people.  It is the way of the world.

"Nice, nice,
     Very Nice
     So many people in the same device."

( I forget who wrote this ^^^)

"Black white

Stop the fight

Does one of these colors ever bother you?"

Traffic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to anyone i may of affended : Rusty, the answer to your question is many and until the draft please tell me the point of making a football related comment within the Patriot team. You talk about the CBA as if you have any insight to it or knowledge about it which you dont! Talking about BB and who he may draft or where he may position is a waste of time because no one will ever come lose. You talk about the UAW and Big 3 and you are so far from being close it's insane. Your feble attempts at humor are less than funny. You make remarks about everyone as if you have any clue who they are and then try to impress with your pathetic lack of knowledge in psychology. TO sum you up without being vicious is very simple, your a lost little old man that doesnt have a clue! Now go answer those phones at Google. Can anyone actually imagine Rusty as a Customer Service REp? Now that is Hysterical!
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

Who works at Google now? No idea what you are babbling about, nor does anyone.

It's "feeble", not "feble".  That's only a 4th grade word, but don't bother to spell it correctly.

You shouldn't be telling anyone what to do. Your MOMMY should be telling you what to do, dillspank.

Read what you just wrote again and explain to us how any of those sentences make any sense.

You're basically Jeffrey Dahmer in the age of the internet.  lol

Scary:

Stompie-poo is below. This was before he lost all his hair. Note the dilly lineup along the wall and his bottle of Zima nearby.

Tears!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to anyone i may of affended : Oh boy.... Crusty please, I'm begging you! Please give up all attempts at being funny, your just no good at it..(like everything else). I'm not supprised that you have problems at making any sense, how could you? You get in fights with poeple then report them and then deny doing so, you claim you work at Google then deny that, there is a common term that they have for you, you're called a "Pathological Liar". Crusty you're the only laughing at those Lame Jokes that you're trying to create, we know those are pictures of you living in your cave dwelling drinking your so called Zima. (I guess thats the only alcohol you know about sense you keep repeating it) Oh and dummy, I have to inform you cents you havent figured it out yet, I have spell check on here dumbazzz, I have been doing this to bust those little rasins you have called ballzzzzz for the last 2 months, and you still havent got it..DUHHHHHHHH! Hmmm, pictures of Jeffrey Dahmer? Now where getting somewhere...So how long has he been your Idol?  IT's the boy thing you have in common with him isnt it?  So Rusty what is it your having for lunch today? Cream of Some Young Guy Soup followed by Vienna Boy Sausage? YUMMY!!!! You WEINER!
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

Oh my god, I just peed myself...again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Ok I have Stompper on ignore but even I thought that last one was funny lol took him off ignore and did not regret it. Then he went right back on. And if you ask me why I will point you to his threads posted under his alias Jerry Springer as to why he has been ignored. And if you dont care lol then good for you as you shouldnt LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    OK MVP...I will admit I carried things way too far with Jerry Springer. I have limited my sarcasm and done my time to be good!
    You know it's the off season and God only knows whats gonna happen. But you have to admit, Russ has gone way off the deep edge, wait what am I saying, he has always been off the deep edge.
    Anyway, until the draft gets going it's all harmless fun.
    Have a great Day!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Ok I will take you off ignore but only because that post and picture you posted was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on this forum LOL!!! So as long you dont go all Jerry Springer on us again I will keep reading your stuff LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    No Springer is banned and gone for good. Im saving all my busts for Rusty. Im begining to think after reading his posts that he is both BBREINGS and Evil2010, the way he phrases his words are almost exact. One never knows with him.
    Just waiting for the Draft and hoping the CBA gets worked out!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to anyone i may of affended : Who works at Google now? No idea what you are babbling about, nor does anyone. It's "feeble", not "feble".  That's only a 4th grade word, but don't bother to spell it correctly. You shouldn't be telling anyone what to do. Your MOMMY should be telling you what to do, dillspank. Read what you just wrote again and explain to us how any of those sentences make any sense. You're basically Jeffrey Dahmer in the age of the internet.  lol Scary: Stompie-poo is below. This was before he lost all his hair. Note the dilly lineup along the wall and his bottle of Zima nearby. Tears!
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    In Response to Re: to anyone i may of affended : Oh boy.... Crusty please, I'm begging you! Please give up all attempts at being funny, your just no good at it..(like everything else). I'm not supprised that you have problems at making any sense, how could you? You get in fights with poeple then report them and then deny doing so, you claim you work at Google then deny that, there is a common term that they have for you, you're called a "Pathological Liar". Crusty you're the only laughing at those Lame Jokes that you're trying to create, we know those are pictures of you living in your cave dwelling drinking your so called Zima. (I guess thats the only alcohol you know about sense you keep repeating it) Oh and dummy, I have to inform you cents you havent figured it out yet, I have spell check on here dumbazzz, I have been doing this to bust those little rasins you have called ballzzzzz for the last 2 months, and you still havent got it..DUHHHHHHHH! Hmmm, pictures of Jeffrey Dahmer? Now where getting somewhere...So how long has he been your Idol?  IT's the boy thing you have in common with him isnt it?  So Rusty what is it your having for lunch today? Cream of Some Young Guy Soup followed by Vienna Boy Sausage? YUMMY!!!! You WEINER!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

[QUOTE]Urban Dictionary: affend     To use the togue and its muscles to stroke "a mother" with your togue holy crap, you perv!!! LOL
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

hahahahah

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]Lol @ digger ... Seriously Pf1994 , I too, used to beat myself up with not ONLY people I may have offended in REAL life, but I'd be bothered at the wee hours of the night (ya know, racing psycho thoughts=Me), when I even thought or even considered that I MIGHT have offended someone on this forum here (cyberspace doesn't do to well ta translate, a person's more benign and/or misunderstood overall motives)...  But then, ya know what?! 1 day I said to myself, "fu---"- No...actually I didn't, & sometimes I'm still bothered when I think I mighta, sorta, slightly unintentionally minorly insinuated something that coulda, perhaps insulted 1 single person...on the world wide web...whom I never met...or will ever probably meet.  Sorry, I couldn't be more help here...ya know, I freaking hate every single one of you ALL. (j/k)  ( j/k )  (J/K)  ( joke )  (joking)  (the last line wasn't meant to be taken seriously)  Uggh, my neurosis is gonna be the death'a me...  I got nowhere else ta go w/ this.  Honestly, didn't bug me PatsFan94 ...  of note : I'm a cracker too , And The Rule IS : You can insult white people AS much as YOU want... IF you're white (actually, in my own book, Even if you're not white, I really couldn't give a sh#t...I view myself more as an alien); But and/or When ya insult another race, gender, country and/or religion...Come RIGHT back, and SMASH your OWN race, gender, country and/or religion TEN X harder into the written turf... Do this, imo you're golden. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

wonders still seem to amaze Laz,
        whoda thunk you had a caring compassionate side too.
    i'm suddenly more hopeful for the  world.

and you're funny.

and you took me 95% of the way to the end.

but, insteada smashing my own ten times harder, maybe make fun of my own (skin color, religion, etc) and leave the makin fun of a group of others to members of that group. i dont need to give a helping hand to racism and oppression of any group.

still there's a measure of fairness in your reasoning.

ps. dont know if you're up on the latest geneology technology, but actually turns out the skin pigment any of us has now has no realtionship as to where your oldest ancestors came from and what skin pigment they had. many light skinned people had african ancestors with dark pigment and many with darker pigment now, came from ancestors in cooler places who had lighter pigment. holy cow. whoda thunk it. turns out your skin color isnt a determinant
    of any one thing other than your skin color today (or where your ancestors came from in RECENT times).

peace and thanks Laz
    and all

cbdam/brdbreu