To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gopats17. Show gopats17's posts

To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon

Make sure you stay off you spoiled rotten fair weather non-fans!

Belichek has proven time and time again he will overcome adversity. He has given it to you so good, you think you are entitled to perfection.

The stuff I am reading calling for Kraft to reconsider Belichek and for Brady to sit is mindblowing!

The defense stinks? - they gave up one touchdown yesterday!
    Brady is done? - Didn't he rally for two fourth quarter touchdowns last week?

Tom, Bill and the rest of the organization will work their tails off to fix what isn't working while you sit on your a** and whine about it.

They have proven time and time again that no team is better at adapting to what comes at them. There have been a tremendous amount of changes, which is nocessary to keep your precious dynasty from getting old.

It takes a little time for things to mesh when you have turnover. Bill is smart enough to know when these changes are needed and he is smart enough to make the changes work.

Us real fans will give this team a little time to work through it...to the rest of you, go ahead and become Jet fans, you aren't wanted here anyomore

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon

oh your the perfect fan,this is a discussion forum.you dont like what you read.dont respond,or go somewhere else.news flash the jets havent allowed a td in two weeks.thats why they are 2-0,and we were almost 0-2 if it wasnt for luck on our side last week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

If it wasnt for a FLUKE fumble in week 1, the patriots would be 0-2. BB doesnt have the same roster as he once had to over come adversity. 1-1 is still solid...but I guess you dont realize that losing to a divisional rival like the Jets is like losing two games. One game in the loss column and another in the divisional record. Want to see the results of similar outcomes? Look no further to last year. Patriots only lost 5 games, 2 of which were to divisional teams - Dolphins and Jets. Newsflash - they didnt make the playoffs!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Hmmm... there is a difference between offering criticism and jumping off the bandwagon.  Wouldn't you agree?  For instance, saying we had no answer for the blitz is offering criticism.  Saying our good years are behind us and we will stink from here on out is jumping off of the bandwagon.  

If you take away the numerous Leon account started threads (under his many names), nearly all of the bandwagon threads and comments were created by users jumping over from the Sox board for the day.  Few, if any, of the regular posters here were jumping off of the bandwagon.  A lot of folks are offering criticism though.  That, by the way, is kind of what this board is all about.  If all you want to hear are facts and stats, don't come here. Read the game summary on Monday and look at the box score.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dickiebsb. Show dickiebsb's posts

i love new england fair weather fans............brady is done lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSILK. Show TheSILK's posts

When I hear sports talk hosts on the TV and radio talk about you fair weather fans I thought they were exaggerating, but they aren't. You clowns calling for Brady to be benched or traded should find another team and don't come back.

Cut them some slack. They have given us plenty to be happy with. You Johnny come lately bandwagon riding fools and what have you done for me lately dopes can get take a hike. See ya.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I just checked and, yes, the sky is falling.  Oh woe is all of us in Patriot Nation.  There's no hope, I tell you.

OR

How about the Pats were outplayed in every phase of the game by the Jets in this particular game?  How about we have an awesome QB who needs to reacquire his timing with his receivers (or acquire it in the case of Galloway) because he was out of football all of last season?  How about an excellent game plan executed to near perfection by Ryan and his players?

I watched yesterday's game and suspected that the field goals the Pats were forced to settle for would come back to bite them. 

I've been a heavy duty Pats fan for a long time.  Belichick is by far the best coach they've ever had and one of the best the game has ever seen.  This is game 2 of the season and I have every confidence that this game will not only be a humbling experience for the team but also an education. 

You bet in BB we trust.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

This mess rests squarely on the shoulders of BB and his coaching staff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

This is not a 'mess.'  It's a calculated decision by coaching and management to get younger while the team still has a franchise QB at the helm who is young enough to have a few more playoff runs left in him.  Yeah, it's going to be frustrating because this isn't the 16-0 team that spoiled us, it's a relatively young team that's still learning.  I'm not going to get too upset - I watched the 1-15 and 2-14 Patriot teams - those were 'messes.'  Stop whining, grin and bear it, and cheer on the team you love!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Let's take a pulse here, shall we?  Team swagger threw away a Super Bowl win not too long, ago.  The following year, they showed up expecting to make things right.  However, they lost their star QB.  Fortunately, the BQB, who hadn't played since high school, made a name for himself and almost gave the team a chance to make a run...not a bad filler.  At present, many of the character players are no longer with the team.  In addition, this year's team is not playing anywhere near the level of last year's team.  So, yeah, there is a frustration level. 

Personally, I do not believe that this current lot should be coddled.  They haven't won anything.  Perhaps, they need to learn to work as hard as the Patriot teams that have won it all?  However, if we keep telling them they're so great...they might swagger it all away.

Every year I read about more players coming to the Patriots organisation to tag along on the magic bus to the promised land.  However, it certainly appears as though the (overall) performance has degraded the and the bus is a bit lost.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm not jumping off the wagon, but I am concerned, not about Brady (He'll be fine), but the offensive schemes are predictable and the running game is consistently abandoned after the 1st score of the game. We need a fullback and an offensive coordinator who understands balance. The offense is soft and it's hard to pass, when the other team knows they can send 5 or 6 everytime.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Caraway yes there is a difference in offering criticism and jumping off teh wagon but fi you really think that some of these people are true fans you are fooling yourself. Many many of our fans are fake and only wnt to see us win and as soon as we start losing they will stop watching. Thats a fact. The people who are saying crazy things like "time for a coaching change" are fair weather pink hat fans who dont know a thing about the game of football nor do they care to. That is who he was talking to the pink hats not the true fans who just dont have good things to say.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mondomara. Show mondomara's posts

As badly as they played yesterday, they were one play away from at least a tie.  Thomas dropping the interception and Brady overthrowing a wide open receiver on the 4 yd line would've changed the whole complexion of the game.  As was stated here, the character guys are gone and people have to step up to replace that character.  That's what separated this team from the rest of the league for these years.  Let's let it play out and in the meantime, cheer them on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

In Response to Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon:
    [QUOTE]This mess rests squarely on the shoulders of BB and his coaching staff.
    Posted by gfkr2[/QUOTE]

Thank you captain obvious, I think BB has pretty much already admitted as much... He admitted he was out-coached, that is HUGE... And as we all know, BB will have a whole new team by next weeks game, right now we are seeing the growing pains of having so many new and rookie players... We can't have a winning season right out of the gate every year. The team improved considerable since last week, they were down right terrible against the Bills... If they had played the Bills yesterday, they would have killed'em.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3841593. Show user_3841593's posts

On or off the wagon this team is no more the time has ended dont waste three hours of your day watching do something better with your time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm a member of the Titanic choir, I'll play on the vessel and go down with the ship. I enjoyed the good days with them winning dynasties, and 18 games in a row, and I'll stay even through the uncertainties. I think Colin Cowherd said it best, when a real man (or Woman) finds a team at 10-12 years of age they stick with it till death. I saw 16-0 with the Patriots, I'll see 0-16 with them as well. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a member of the Titanic choir, I'll play on the vessel and go down with the ship. I enjoyed the good days with them winning dynasties, and 18 games in a row, and I'll stay even through the uncertainties. I think Colin Cowherd said it best, when a real man (or Woman) finds a team at 10-12 years of age they stick with it till death. I saw 16-0 with the Patriots, I'll see 0-16 with them as well. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Count me in the choir.  How quick folks seem to forget the days when we really did stink up the joint.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I am with you two, I sink with the ship.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxinBoston. Show SoxinBoston's posts

Not a stretch to see this team 2-5, or even 1-6 at the break.  Look at the schedule and tell me otherwise. No one's jumping off the wagon, just assessing reality.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwiegmann24. Show cwiegmann24's posts

The first full NFL game I ever watched was Patriots-Browns in the playoffs in the '94-'95 season. They lost to the Browns, but the fight that the team showed in that loss was enough to make me a fan for life. I watched as Bledsoe took them to the Super Bowl in '97, then the four years of Pete Carroll and how the team got worse every season. I watched the team get turned around by Belichick and I've enjoyed the last 8 years. I hate seeing the Patriots lose, but this is far from a devastating loss. This is week 2 people! The fact that this team can lose and comes back fighting is what has endeared most of these players to all of us fans.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Not a stretch to see this team 2-5, or even 1-6 at the break.  Look at the schedule and tell me otherwise. No one's jumping off the wagon, just assessing reality.
    Posted by SoxinBoston[/QUOTE]

Next week is probably a better measure of where we stand at this point in the season.  Atlanta has a good offense, but it's not overly good like New Orleans.  Their defense is doing alright, but it isn't like the Jets D.  Atlanta is an above average team and a good test for us.  I'll give our team a pass for the first game.  I'll also give our team a pass against the Jets.  Their D is simply really good right now.  The excuses start to run out next week though.  If we look bad next week, it might mean we will indeed be off to a slow start.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

The Patsies really bite a big one this year. They lose to the Jets and struggle against Buffalo.  What will they do when they play a good team?

What a difference it makes playing the Jets when you're unable to cheat.

LMFAO!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

[QUOTE]The Patsies really bite a big one this year. They lose to the Jets and struggle against Buffalo.  What will they do when they play a good team? What a difference it makes playing the Jets when you're unable to cheat. LMFAO!
    Posted by ragingsea[/QUOTE]
     Raging sea,,,great handle. More like Raging h o m o. Man this is fun, sitting behind a computor like a bad a  s  s. Do us and yourself a favor. The next time you call into Burger King sick on a monday dont post on here. Think about it,they might actually count on you at work,,,,somebody has to clean the toilets.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBuster. Show PatsBuster's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon :  Raging sea,,,great handle. More like Raging h o m o. Man this is fun, sitting behind a computor like a bad a  s  s. Do us and yourself a favor. The next time you call into Burger King sick on a monday dont post on here. Think about it,they might actually count on you at work,,,,somebody has to clean the toilets.
    Posted by MacaroniFan[/QUOTE]

Hey NoodleFan....Is that all you've got?

Got the Monday BLEWS?
    LMFAO!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

These are the same people that jumped off the Red Sox wagon a month ago.